Merry motherfuckin' Christmas

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Merry motherfuckin' Christmas

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Leave him a big tip. It's Christmmas. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Chaps
Straightened out

Post by Chaps »

Merry Christmas to all of you! B. I hope your health issues subside soon. Get well.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Chaps wrote:Merry Christmas to all of you! B. I hope your health issues subside soon. Get well.
I deserve no sympathy! But thanks, man. Turns out whiskey isn't a substitute for water.

RIP Big Paul "Nozambique" Castellano
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

I've been drinking wine and opening clams for two fucking hours. Ketel One time. Merry Christmas, guys.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

East Bronx wrote:I've been drinking wine and opening clams for two fucking hours. Ketel One time. Merry Christmas, guys.
Oh man, next Christmas Eve I'm definitely going for the seafood.

Clear alcohols don't do it for me, though.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and new year. Solai and Tag thanks for putting all of this together. And whoever else had a hand in as well.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

East Bronx wrote:I've been drinking wine and opening clams for two fucking hours. Ketel One time. Merry Christmas, guys.
I give you credit for your sense to get to the heart of the matter.
I've been pussying around with wine for 4 hours and only been able to get my balls twisted with in-laws and now retired to my office. I should've gone right for the shit. After all this time I should know better. Fuckin' rank amateur's mistake.
On the upside, I have a bottle of cognac in here, a lock on my door, and a set of earphones to drown out the douchebags.
Merry Christmas all.

Bruno
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Merry Christmas and God bless all of your families. The wine is flowing and I think I've eaten about three dozen smelts and enough stuffed squid to last me until next year.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

utah strikes again! this 4pk has already bit the dust, got some lessor brews ready to meet their doom! a nice 8 1/2lb bone-in prime rib roast is on the chopping block for tomorrow along with a home made roasted onion au jus. santa already got robbed in asbury park, christmas is cancelled, bah humbug! 8-)

East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Five Felonies wrote: santa already got robbed in asbury park
He should have stayed in a White neighborhood.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Thanks B. for starting this thread. And I hope your health gets better. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and like B. said if your jews or muslim don't tell Pogo....lol. Pogo, do something different this Christmas and asleep without a pillow cases on your head...lol. EB don't push your father in law down the stairs.... :D :D :D. BobbyBats take an hr off your 80 hrs a week schedule and take a damn shower....lol. Wiseguy enjoy a wet one this christmas for the very fist time....lol, it should be your best christmas ever....lol. Tag all I want for Christmas is a wet T shirt selfie of you....lol. And to the rest of you cock suckers and cunt lappers....lol, enjoy the holidays. Be safe and call a cab if you're blasted........Soliai
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Merry Christmas everyone!

B. Hope you feel better soon man.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you guys!

Greetings from white Sweden....(don´t jump up and down Pogo I mean it´s snowing over here).

B, Get well soon!
There you have it, never printed before.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Sweden is pretty nice except for all those crazy libtards who want to turn boys into girls and vice versa and of course all those Africans making it the rape capital of Europe. :cry: Hopefully that will be changing soon.

Merry Christmas. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Merry Christmas!!