If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by BobbyPazzo »

I wish you guys could sit down with him for a little while and talk to him. You'll know instantly that you're dealing with someone that's a different breed. The real deal. I'm not just saying that because were friends. He's legit for the most part nowadays except for some collecting if it's worth it.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

JeremyTheJew wrote:U guys remember scarfo wrote back to Mafioso back on rd
That was fucking hilarious, great letter.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Rocco wrote:
BobbyPazzo wrote:The perna's are doing easy time especially Johnny in southern state. Johnny can handle himself. They're gonna have to jump his ass. Did I ask you if u knew Nicky Lucarello Rocco ?

Yes I am aware of where they are and they will be fine. Johnny I don't know well as he is much younger then his brothers. But I hear things about him ! lol State champ wrestler back in the day ! Did the Lucarello guy go by the Nickname Lucifer or something? Got busted for Gun running and selling stolen schwag years ago? From Patterson area? Who is he with? Solo act? I don't know them but heard of them if that is the guy you are talking about? I only heard of him because he was selling Tech 9's which were a hot item.. And I think that is why allwent down..
Yea I'm 31 so Johnny is older than me by 5/6 years but I always saw him out before I started doing what I was doing for joe. I spent more time around joe and cetta. I used to play cards with Ralph the son every week too. Johnny is a tough kid. He was a huge underdog in that state final and he upset the kid. Tough guy in general. People around my age up to 40 worship him. When he did his first bid I had the VIP next to his at the old joeys in Clifton and people might as well have been licking his balls. It was ridiculous. The guys who were in the VIP with him, like hang arounds were standing there all juiced out with the tough tony face on like they were security. I went over there to tell him welcome home and these two clowns came up to me like who are you. I looked at them and laughed and looked at Johnny and Pointed at these goofballs and he told them to get the fuck outta my way. It's so funny how they act. This was before he had his button.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ivan wrote:
Lol scarfo was like "im sick of all the religious bullshit i get" or something. He sure was grateful tp have a penpal which suprised me

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by Ivan »

JeremyTheJew wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Lol scarfo was like "im sick of all the religious bullshit i get" or something. He sure was grateful tp have a penpal which suprised me

"Dear James,

I don't write to people I don't know but your kind words just made me want to write and say, thank you. Plus you didn't talk about religion and god and all that kind of stuff. Because that's what people normally do. They mean well but I'm not into that stuff. I leave the religion to the women and children.

Nicodemo

p.s.

I'll always be strong, and fight for my freedom."

:mrgreen:
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lol. Yeah he wrote like five different gangsters

Garbageman
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by Garbageman »

Ivan wrote:
JeremyTheJew wrote:
Ivan wrote:

"Dear James,

I don't write to people I don't know but your kind words just made me want to write and say, thank you. Plus you didn't talk about religion and god and all that kind of stuff. Because that's what people normally do. They mean well but I'm not into that stuff. I leave the religion to the women and children.

Nicodemo

p.s.

I'll always be strong, and fight for my freedom."

:mrgreen:
I remember reading this a while ago... Freakin funny shit man lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by Ivan »

Garbageman wrote: I remember reading this a while ago... Freakin funny shit man lol
You shoulda seen me when I first read it, I laughed for like fifteen minutes straight. That was in 2008 and here it is eight years later, and it still never fails to put a smile on my face when I think of it.

You guys know that Mafioso is dead, right? Pancreatic cancer.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

He was a big drinker. Him and maggio would get into it. He was a philly guy. He wouls write like caso, gene gotti, all them lol.

Still sad he died.

Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

BobbyPazzo wrote:
Rocco wrote:
BobbyPazzo wrote:The perna's are doing easy time especially Johnny in southern state. Johnny can handle himself. They're gonna have to jump his ass. Did I ask you if u knew Nicky Lucarello Rocco ?

Yes I am aware of where they are and they will be fine. Johnny I don't know well as he is much younger then his brothers. But I hear things about him ! lol State champ wrestler back in the day ! Did the Lucarello guy go by the Nickname Lucifer or something? Got busted for Gun running and selling stolen schwag years ago? From Patterson area? Who is he with? Solo act? I don't know them but heard of them if that is the guy you are talking about? I only heard of him because he was selling Tech 9's which were a hot item.. And I think that is why allwent down..
Yea I'm 31 so Johnny is older than me by 5/6 years but I always saw him out before I started doing what I was doing for joe. I spent more time around joe and cetta. I used to play cards with Ralph the son every week too. Johnny is a tough kid. He was a huge underdog in that state final and he upset the kid. Tough guy in general. People around my age up to 40 worship him. When he did his first bid I had the VIP next to his at the old joeys in Clifton and people might as well have been licking his balls. It was ridiculous. The guys who were in the VIP with him, like hang arounds were standing there all juiced out with the tough tony face on like they were security. I went over there to tell him welcome home and these two clowns came up to me like who are you. I looked at them and laughed and looked at Johnny and Pointed at these goofballs and he told them to get the fuck outta my way. It's so funny how they act. This was before he had his button.
Doesn't sound much different then Joey Harrisons in the 1980's Juices up wanna be's surrounding a made guy they barely know lol Funny thing is none of the made guys were ever into Juice. Just the wanna's be's. I know their cousin Big Joe(mikes kid) well. Contrary to what the papers have written it wasn't little Joe who was made with Johnny in 07 it was his cousin Big Joe(Mikes kid) who was made. Little Joe was made prior to 2007 as was his Dad. Ralph Sr and is two sons were Made because of the weight his brother Mike has across the river. Ralph Sr has been in the Bookmaking biz since the early 60s. Yet he wasn't made until he was in his 60s...? My cousins lived on the same block as Big Joe and we used to play together as kids. That's the only reason I knew these guys. Big Joe and his cousins run in different circles. Big Joe is much more low key you wouldn't find him holding court with Joey Merlino in a club in Margate. And its probably the reason why you dont read about him in the papers as well.
Your Friend Nick seems like a smart kid if he has gone legit. That Joey Orlando you are talking about is not Decicco's nephew but was in his crew I believe. He is thought of as a rat now and is out of the game from what I have read.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Rocco wrote:
BobbyPazzo wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Doesn't sound much different then Joey Harrisons in the 1980's Juices up wanna be's surrounding a made guy they barely know lol Funny thing is none of the made guys were ever into Juice. Just the wanna's be's. I know their cousin Big Joe(mikes kid) well. Contrary to what the papers have written it wasn't little Joe who was made with Johnny in 07 it was his cousin Big Joe(Mikes kid) who was made. Little Joe was made prior to 2007 as was his Dad. Ralph Sr and is two sons were Made because of the weight his brother Mike has across the river. Ralph Sr has been in the Bookmaking biz since the early 60s. Yet he wasn't made until he was in his 60s...? My cousins lived on the same block as Big Joe and we used to play together as kids. That's the only reason I knew these guys. Big Joe and his cousins run in different circles. Big Joe is much more low key you wouldn't find him holding court with Joey Merlino in a club in Margate. And its probably the reason why you dont read about him in the papers as well.
Your Friend Nick seems like a smart kid if he has gone legit. That Joey Orlando you are talking about is not Decicco's nephew but was in his crew I believe. He is thought of as a rat now and is out of the game from what I have read.
That's crazy mr p. Took so long to get his button after all that work he put in. I always liked him. Very laid back and humble. First time I met him he was busting my chops about my hair because it was like 2004 and everyone my age had that spiky hair with a shitload of hair product. But he always treated me good. And he gave me a lot of credit for standing up to his son in law (cetta) and his puppet Leo petrosillo. They tried to get me to take a shot into a Philly book for 50 g. I told this story on here before so I'm not gonna tell it again. Bottom line is it was the smartest decision I ever made because Leo ended up doing it, it didn't get squashed , and they came looking for him. Vito mielnicki and Ralph the son met up with me and a friend on Bloomfield ave in the old neighborhood and I told them exactly what Happendd. Within three days the 50 was paid off. Plus Leo and cetta had to pay a player of mine who they tried to fuck when he won a few g's but they had no problem taking his couple thousand a week when he lost. They tried to play me out because I was young and they thought I was a punk. I Met up with Leo and he was with Gianni iacovo. Leo head butted me and then I lit him the fuck up. That's when joe p started fucking with me heavy. I had already caught a drug case and kept my mouth shut. The case was kind of big and I could have done a serious guy dirty but I stood tall. Once he saw I was down to get busy with my hands or whatever the situation called for he took to me heavy. Please don't think that I think I'm cool or a gangster. I was a young dumb idiot and at the time I thought I was a boss. I was very confused obviously.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Yea nick is smart. He still collects if the price is right but he don't do no real crazy shit. The Orlando situation happened late ninties early 2000's I think. I wish I could post a video of him telling the story. You know he ain't lying. Not only that two guys he was with confirmed it. They thought they were dead but like I said Nicky went to New York and they have him a pass. He's Insane man. What a fkn beast. I wanna screen shot his Instagram photos and post them bu I don't know how. Just so u can see him. There's a picture of his dad and him side to side. The picture of his dad is from Trenton state prison. Serious bloodline. His grandfather was a street guy too
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

why was Cetta considered a Bonanno associate by LE? Who in the Bonannos was he connected to?
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

His dad supposedly was. Never heard mike involved with them. Not sure
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

BobbyPazzo wrote:His dad supposedly was. Never heard mike involved with them. Not sure
That's what I thought. Based on where Cetta was from there really are not any Bonanno's active. So I assumed it was his father who was active with some Bonanno's from way back in the day. Since the old man was in Costa Rica tending to things I had to assume he has been active in Bookmaking most of his life. Either that...or Cetta was from NY originally.