If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by Wiseguy »

Rocco wrote:Wiseguy very few assaults make the papers or gangland news. For instance Mike Perna was assaulted several times in Lewisburg but your didn't read about it did you? Once assault was a rival LCN member from another family. Two other assaults were black inmates. Ray Cagno was assaulted in NJ state prison as was Ray Tango several times. Also Mike Taccetta took a few sucker punches to the back of his head from a black inmate in NJ Prison. Again this news didn't hit Capeci's desk did it? Also never did I say they were running anything? lol Where did you get that? It happens.
If very few make the news then how do you know about them to begin with? Whatever relatively few you may have heard about from other sources is nowhere near enough to claim that these attacks happen often.

And my point was, the belief that mob guys are just easy targets frequently pushed around by others in prison is as untrue as the idea that they're running the place and have the kind of clout we see in Goodfellas.

It's sort of like the extremes some go to regarding the wealth of mob guys, thinking most are either rich or brokesters, while the evidence seems to suggest most are more or less middle class with a minority on either end being wealthy or broke.
Last edited by Wiseguy on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All roads lead to New York.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I think the biggest place they will have issues is more so state prison maxim security then Fed which is were most end up.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

scagghiuni wrote:i'm not surprised that mobesters in the states are sometimes assaulted it's not as italy where mafiosi and camorristi command other inmates in the states there are several prison gangs black, latinos, aryan etc. anyway in new york i doubt mafiosi are assaulted they are still feared on the streets over there
They are not feared in Rikers Island I assure you. Black street gangs and Latins gangs have more sway in a place like Rikers Island. Allenwood Fed Med lockup they have more sway because there is more of them in there. Most LCN guys don't end up in Max State Prisons. Most are sent to Med Fed pens.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

i read that there was a fight between italian and albanian inmates some years ago and the italians won... i don't remember the name of the prison but of course in the notheast
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

how did this thread get 4 pages?
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

scagghiuni wrote:i read that there was a fight between italian and albanian inmates some years ago and the italians won... i don't remember the name of the prison but of course in the notheast
That was just last year at the federal prison in Danbury, CT.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote:how did this thread get 4 pages?
Was going to post the same thing.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Cheech wrote:how did this thread get 4 pages?
People enjoy talking about fantasy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigronny
Associate

Post by bigronny »

i heard nicky corozzo had it made when he was at fort dix in the early 2000's. He would throw parties 2-3 times a week feeding all the Italians and some outsiders that he would allow near his inner circle. Nicky called the shots on his level/section and everyone followed suit, mexicans, brothers, whites etc. guards never did a thing to him for having the parties and all the extra food from the kitchen. Then he got transfered for supposedly backing a prison bookie that had a beef with a degenerate prison gambeler that came up lame
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

bigronny wrote:i heard nicky corozzo had it made when he was at fort dix in the early 2000's. He would throw parties 2-3 times a week feeding all the Italians and some outsiders that he would allow near his inner circle. Nicky called the shots on his level/section and everyone followed suit, mexicans, brothers, whites etc. guards never did a thing to him for having the parties and all the extra food from the kitchen. Then he got transfered for supposedly backing a prison bookie that had a beef with a degenerate prison gambeler that came up lame
That's an east coast Federal Medium security prison in NJ. In Max Sec State prison in Rahway or Trenton. Nicky wouldn't leave his cell to take a shower. lol
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

There were plenty of white dudes who were never bothered when I was at Rockview and Mahanoy, most guys are just trying to get through their time. Most of the shit in prison is black on black anyway. I mean yeah some white guys will take a beating, but it's usually because they've earned it.

There aren't many LCN guys doing state max time anywhere anyway, Rocco. So, once again, you're point is completely fucking worthless.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

How on earth did this thread become 5 pages?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

How much time have you done rocco ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

My two cents is this:

There are very few mafia members in rikers and the ones that are i highly doubt run anything. Its all PR and blacks. And then you got all the white homeless and kids.

MOST cases are all federal which i have never done but my friend has told me dont believe the hype about fed time being easy time.
Thats being said tho... Generally fed is ppl who know how to act and not as many hoods that just were caught on minor bs.

State time sucks and is hard.

But can anyone tell me how many cases where mafia was doing state rather then fed time? It might be more common now.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Rocco wrote:
bigronny wrote:i heard nicky corozzo had it made when he was at fort dix in the early 2000's. He would throw parties 2-3 times a week feeding all the Italians and some outsiders that he would allow near his inner circle. Nicky called the shots on his level/section and everyone followed suit, mexicans, brothers, whites etc. guards never did a thing to him for having the parties and all the extra food from the kitchen. Then he got transfered for supposedly backing a prison bookie that had a beef with a degenerate prison gambeler that came up lame
That's an east coast Federal Medium security prison in NJ. In Max Sec State prison in Rahway or Trenton. Nicky wouldn't leave his cell to take a shower. lol
Trenton state is terrible. I was in the infirmary there for a little under a year. Marty T was there and I saw him a few times when he would come to medical or go to yard because the yard entrance passes the infirmary. Belive it or not Marty was well respected there. The Newark blacks liked him espcailly being he's from Newark and has a reputation. But if he tried to get froggy they would leap on his ass without thinking. It's mostly lifers but they seem to respect eachother unless someone asks for it. It's a different world and the potential for deadly violence is always present. You have to be on your toes at all times and be willing to kill because these guys have zero to lose. I was in the infirmary so I was in a cell/hospital setting so I never saw people unless I went to visit, video conference, or a hospital trip to st Francis.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.