Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by moneyman »

It's probably not Nicademo ratting..

At one point, with PARRELLO’S approval, CW-1 began working under JOSEPH MERLINO, a/k/a “Joey,” believed to be the Boss of the Philadelphia Crime Family, who resided in southern Florida for part of the year. UC-1 worked under EUGENE O’NOFRIO, a/k/a “Rooster,” a Genovese Acting Capo in charge of crews on Mulberry Street in New York, New York, and Springfield, Massachusetts. As evidenced by the consensual recordings made by CW-1 and UC-1, the myriad criminal schemes pursued by PARRELLO, MERLINO, O’NOFRIO, and their underlings were in many respects intertwined.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Anyone got any mugshots of these guys from the indictment yet ??
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

moneyman wrote:It's probably not Nicademo ratting..

At one point, with PARRELLO’S approval, CW-1 began working under JOSEPH MERLINO, a/k/a “Joey,” believed to be the Boss of the Philadelphia Crime Family, who resided in southern Florida for part of the year. UC-1 worked under EUGENE O’NOFRIO, a/k/a “Rooster,” a Genovese Acting Capo in charge of crews on Mulberry Street in New York, New York, and Springfield, Massachusetts. As evidenced by the consensual recordings made by CW-1 and UC-1, the myriad criminal schemes pursued by PARRELLO, MERLINO, O’NOFRIO, and their underlings were in many respects intertwined.
I'll bet it's Sirkin, he got jammed up with Merlino at the Cigar Bar
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

moneyman wrote:EUGENE O’NOFRIO, a/k/a “Rooster,”

Here they come to snuff the rooster. Ah yeah, yeah. Yeah, here come the rooster, yeah.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

EUGENE O’NOFRIO Is a genovese acting captain , just goes to show that people don't know what they think they do on these forums , he ain't even listed as a soldier on the charts
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Also the , New York don't care about Philly or Merlino . Ha ha this indictment proves Merlino is up to his neck in it with the New York families
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Hailbritain wrote:EUGENE O’NOFRIO Is a genovese acting captain , just goes to show that people don't know what they think they do on these forums , he ain't even listed as a soldier on the charts
The charts, well Pogo's anyways, are the best you'll find online and can only be updated as fast as info comes out. Nobody ever claimed every last member is listed.
All roads lead to New York.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
moneyman wrote:EUGENE O’NOFRIO, a/k/a “Rooster,”

Here they come to snuff the rooster. Ah yeah, yeah. Yeah, here come the rooster, yeah.

Pogo
"Man In The Box" would be a really appropriate nickname for a mobster
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Pogo charts are the most accurate charts you will ever find online. I'm sure it probably everywhere by now, but does anyone now what forum reported this news first? It would be pretty cool if we were the first forum to report it.......Soliai
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

I wasn't dissing pogo' charts , I think they are great . I was the first to post it on the forums
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

It's not like you broke the news, though. Anybody could have seen it and copy-pasted a link.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

We can also add Vincent "Vinny" Casablanca as a Lucchese soldier.
All roads lead to New York.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Snakes wrote:It's not like you broke the news, though. Anybody could have seen it and copy-pasted a link.
When did I say I broke the news ?? I just said I posted it on the forums first . John marzulli broke the story
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Shit...!!! What I get for not checking in earlier. Half of New York must've already moved to Florida..

Thanks for the press release, Wiseguy..
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

So it's Danny Marino's kid . Haven't read it all, is he made?