Pittsburgh fam questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Re: Pittsburgh fam questions

Post by furiofromnaples »

FriendofHenry wrote:What don't you understand? Ho Finito! You are what you are. It just took me a little longer to get there.
Maybe you get get someone else to read your nonsense. I'm done wasting my time with anything you post.
Do what you want FriendofHenry this is a free country.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Do u live in Italy Furio?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Yes near Naples.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Yeah, Furio, I'm even scratching my head. For the last year and a half you've been non-chalantly obsessant with your "Current structure" charts even after being told many times that Pittsburgh is defunct. Despite being told the same thing you'd inquire about it again weeks/month after posting the same chart and making the same case despite what was previously explained to you. My question is why are you now arguing that Pittsburgh died in 1991 and is this something you're going to re-emphasize about in the next thread and thread after that? I believe you mean well but quite frankly don't see what's to be gained from it. And there comes a point where it seems less of a language barrier and more of an idiot-barrier. Don't be the latter.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pittsburgh was alive and well in 1991
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

FURIO,

Here is a 1997 article showing that the LaRocca Crime Family was certainly active in the late 1990's.

http://articles.latimes.com/1997-04-19/ ... ized-crime

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

"And there comes a point where it seems less of a language barrier and more of an idiot-barrier. Don't be the latter."
I couldn't agree more with this statement by Chris. Furio, time to wise up or get shelved.......Soliai
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

I think if he posts one more stupid chart or asks another dumb questions that hes already been told about he should get it......ahhh fuck it just can the dude we all know he wont learn.

Also I used to picture Federicco Casteluccio behind the computer but now I picture Matush for some reason.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Soliai wrote:"And there comes a point where it seems less of a language barrier and more of an idiot-barrier. Don't be the latter."
I couldn't agree more with this statement by Chris. Furio, time to wise up or get shelved.......Soliai
He won't learn and the "little game" that he plays has been fooling people for years. He'll ask the same stupid questions on BB

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

JCB1977 wrote:
Soliai wrote:"And there comes a point where it seems less of a language barrier and more of an idiot-barrier. Don't be the latter."
He won't learn and the "little game" that he plays has been fooling people for years. He'll ask the same stupid questions on BB
It's up to him, I or we can't force anyone to change, but one more stupid chart and he will be put on the shelf. If I don't see it, or some how miss it, just bring it to FF, HK, or my attention and he will be put on the shelf.......Soliai
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Soliai wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
It's up to him, I or we can't force anyone to change, but one more stupid chart and he will be put on the shelf. If I don't see it, or some how miss it, just bring it to FF, HK, or my attention and he will be put on the shelf.......Soliai
Unfortunately, he is what he is: A real hard-head. Both JCB and I have reached out to him via. PM to no avail. Hopefully he understands now!
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Perhaps make him able to view the board but not be able to post... just my two cents.. probably best to ignore him entirely.. especially if he (she?) has aspergers or something like that.. he might mean well but for whatever reason can't conduct himself properly.... if he was a genuine troll i think that would have been revealed by now
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:Pittsburgh was alive and well in 1991
Yes back when the steel mills coal mines all kinds of different gold paying blue collar jobs were around. Western pa was a different place in the early 1990s. Back when the Mafia had a great clientele the Pirates were on top, the pens were winning the cup, and the steelers ..... Well we had bubby bruiser it was a great time to be light in pittsburgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

Furio made a rap for Joey Merlino over on the BB. Thats all I gotta say.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Soliai wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
For the record, I don't dislike Furio and I appreciate his enthusiasm for charts and American LCN. But sometimes, he plays to his language barrier.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP