Murder Contract on Mancuso

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Murder Contract on Mancuso

Post by East Bronx »

Chris Christie wrote:Dan was right again! I wouldn't have any way of knowing that shit myself. Should have wrote "if I recall hearing correctly."
In the words of my protege: Dan's a National Treasure :mrgreen:.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

East Bronx wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:Dan was right again! I wouldn't have any way of knowing that shit myself. Should have wrote "if I recall hearing correctly."
In the words of my protege: Dan's a National Treasure :mrgreen:.
No diggity.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Chris Christie wrote:No diggity.
Is that Central Florida Spanish or something like that?

When there are Mexicans in Lakeland you know this country's fucked.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Grandpa, your such a noob. Don't get all emo on me, let's stick to.. what the fuck was the discussion about again? Pisciotti, then Little Italy, then my bullshit, oh well I'm done. Back to Mancuso..

So if the Bonanno Bronx faction is mostly gone, has the power shifted back to Brooklyn?
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Chris Christie wrote:So if the Bonanno Bronx faction is mostly gone, has the power shifted back to Brooklyn?
That's a fair guess. Because it sure as shit ain't on Tremont Avenue anymore.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

East Bronx wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:So if the Bonanno Bronx faction is mostly gone, has the power shifted back to Brooklyn?
Harlem and Brooklyn will be gone first. I think eventually the Bronx will become the last Italian outpost in NY with Staten Island being 2nd followed by Brooklyn... I know that sounds crazy but what happened in the city is happening to Brooklyn. I can't even image what it'll be in 10 years time.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Chris Christie wrote:
East Bronx wrote:
Harlem and Brooklyn will be gone first. I think eventually the Bronx will become the last Italian outpost in NY with Staten Island being 2nd followed by Brooklyn... I know that sounds crazy but what happened in the city is happening to Brooklyn. I can't even image what it'll be in 10 years time.
Harlem's already gone, Christie. Staten Island has a much higher percentage of Italians than the Bronx already. Now the Bronx has a much higher population. But percentage wise? It's not even close.

North Jersey, Long Island and Westchester County. That's the New York Italian American experience today.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Chris Christie wrote:Wasn't Pisciotti the Acting Capo who, when asked by authorities, how his duties changed, he said they really didn't?
No, he was nothing more than a soldier.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D2005 met Tapatalk
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Lupara wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:Wasn't Pisciotti the Acting Capo who, when asked by authorities, how his duties changed, he said they really didn't?

Are you sure? He was in court, identified as an Acting Capo, testified to such but said he had basically no duties.
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

I heard about 40% of Staten Island has some sort of Italian ancestry. Don't remember where I saw or heard it from but it was a figure around there
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

123JoeSchmo wrote:I heard about 40% of Staten Island has some sort of Italian ancestry. Don't remember where I saw or heard it from but it was a figure around there
It has to be much higher. Most of Brooklyn move to Staten island the rest to long island. But lots of Italians have already moved to NJ from SI. About 80% of Jackson NJ is from SI via Brooklyn.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Chris Christie wrote:
Lupara wrote:

Are you sure? He was in court, identified as an Acting Capo, testified to such but said he had basically no duties.
No, I was joking based on his name. :D
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Took me a second, Pisciotti, Picciotti. Similar.. If I had to wonder what people thought of Anthony Capo's name, I could see Vinny Ocean saying: "Make this kid, he's got a cool fuckin name! Don't ever get a nickname, kid!" Okey Ocean.