FYI

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Sol
Admin

FYI

Post by Sol »

The forum will be updated in 4 hrs. Just a FYI for everyone in case the forum gets buggy or acts a little strange today.......Soliai
Sol
Admin

Re: FYI

Post by Sol »

I apologize for the inconvenience. It has been a total nightmare dealing with phpbb people. I should have just done it myself, what a total waste of a $100. I am still trying to get them to fix certain things, but for the most part the forum is back up and running. Thank you all for your patience.......Soliai
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Thank you Soliai this board is the best by far!!!
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Soliai wrote:I apologize for the inconvenience. It has been a total nightmare dealing with phpbb people. I should have just done it myself, what a total waste of a $100. I am still trying to get them to fix certain things, but for the most part the forum is back up and running. Thank you all for your patience.......Soliai
I appreciate everything you do to keep this place afloat. Thanks, man.

Any idea how to change the skin? I'm seeing the default blue and don't see how to change it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Is the "like" option gone for good? (Not complaining).
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Thank you Soliai this board is the best by far!!!
Old School way to get it done: LIKE :-)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

B. wrote:
I appreciate everything you do to keep this place afloat. Thanks, man.

Any idea how to change the skin? I'm seeing the default blue and don't see how to change it.
Thank you very much B., I will look in to adding new skins sometime this week, but as of today this is the only skin that the phpbb folks added from the old version. I am still fighting with the phpbb folks to fix all the pictures and videos that are broken due to this upgrade.
Chris Christie wrote:Is the "like" option gone for good? (Not complaining).
Sadly it looks like it's gone for good, it was a mod, and the phpbb folks are telling me they wont help me with installing old or new mods. I am working on mchat as we speak, but I can't not find a newer version of the "Like Mod" and the person who built it hasn't responded to anyone's question in years.
FriendofHenry wrote:Thank you Soliai this board is the best by far!!!
Old School way to get it done: LIKE :-)
Thanks FOH for the kind words, days like this I just want to jump off a cliff. :D :D :D.......Soliai
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Thanks for all your work, skip!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yes thank you for keeping this place alive. 8-)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

No worries on the skin. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking the setting.

I won't miss the "like" option, honestly. It was a nice way to show appreciation but it also reminded me too much of social media.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Thanks for keeping the Forum up and working! That's a shame about the "Like" button though, such an easy way to show appreciation of a post/picture without clogging up a thread with great job/+1 ect ect posts. The older I get the less I want to say, I'd rather just nod or give half a smile, even in person.
Jimmy_the_gent
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy_the_gent »

Thanks for making this board possible and the work you do to keep it going. A+ forum.
"Life is like a sandwich. No matter which way you flip it, the bread comes first."
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

There is something called "Thanks" button. Maybe that can be a replacement for "like" if you like lol.
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

thanks for putting all the time and effort into keeping this place so much fun despite the setbacks, fuck those cunts at phpbb and their garbage work ethic! :?

i always hated the "like" button, although when christie used it to repeatedly mock a former forum member from the desert it did give me a chuckle! nice work getting the shout box up and i'm sure the rest of the pieces will fall into place over time, hopefully sooner rather than later for the skins as this bright layout makes me very agitated! :mrgreen:
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

love the site solai, thanks for everything
and like that...he was gone