Borgesi meets with the Gambinos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Borgesi meets with the Gambinos

Post by moneyman »

I appreciate Scott's articles, it would be great to have another knowledgable poster contributing more regularly.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

And fuck. After I responded to B's post I reread it and could see how it could be taken as confrontational against B. It wasn't. I sent him a PM. He read my post before reading my pm and did kinda wonder if he offended me. He didn't. And if he did I wouldn't have him hold back. He wasn't scared of Tommy's "tough guy" bullshit and I would never expect him to bend to my opinions if he thinks otherwise on something. So if anyone thought I was being a dick to B., I wasn't and never would. Granted this could be handled in PM but I want to say this publicly. He and I are intellectual equals who I respect very much. The only difference between B. and I is that I've seen more sources than he has regarding ancient history, he has more recent NY info. If he seen the same sources he'd form either a similar or even better opinion. So I apologize if anyone took it as that. I'm a non-PC kinda guy and I was laughing as I responded, This stuff is pastime and I don't take it too personally despite how manic I may sound at times. Regarding Dave C, he wrote a great book but behind the scenes it was built on his stepping over others and taking their shit and not citing them. But every successful captain of industry has the same background or ability to capitalize. Such is the circle jerk of life.

PS: B. check your email I sent you something I think you will like very much.
Handsome Stevie
Straightened out

Post by Handsome Stevie »

scott22 wrote:I'm glad I've given you guys some fodder for additional ball busting

best,
Scott Burnstein

HAHAHHAHAHA! this thread is the funniest shit i have ever read on here!!! And then Scott comments on it. hahah im gonna laugh about this all day!
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Chris Christie wrote:And fuck. After I responded to B's post I reread it and could see how it could be taken as confrontational against B. It wasn't. I sent him a PM. He read my post before reading my pm and did kinda wonder if he offended me. He didn't. And if he did I wouldn't have him hold back. He wasn't scared of Tommy's "tough guy" bullshit and I would never expect him to bend to my opinions if he thinks otherwise on something. So if anyone thought I was being a dick to B., I wasn't and never would. Granted this could be handled in PM but I want to say this publicly. He and I are intellectual equals who I respect very much. The only difference between B. and I is that I've seen more sources than he has regarding ancient history, he has more recent NY info. If he seen the same sources he'd form either a similar or even better opinion. So I apologize if anyone took it as that. I'm a non-PC kinda guy and I was laughing as I responded, This stuff is pastime and I don't take it too personally despite how manic I may sound at times. Regarding Dave C, he wrote a great book but behind the scenes it was built on his stepping over others and taking their shit and not citing them. But every successful captain of industry has the same background or ability to capitalize. Such is the circle jerk of life.

PS: B. check your email I sent you something I think you will like very much
Stop sending cock pics Chris,
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

TommyGambino wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:And fuck. After I responded to B's post I reread it and could see how it could be taken as confrontational against B. It wasn't. I sent him a PM. He read my post before reading my pm and did kinda wonder if he offended me. He didn't. And if he did I wouldn't have him hold back. He wasn't scared of Tommy's "tough guy" bullshit and I would never expect him to bend to my opinions if he thinks otherwise on something. So if anyone thought I was being a dick to B., I wasn't and never would. Granted this could be handled in PM but I want to say this publicly. He and I are intellectual equals who I respect very much. The only difference between B. and I is that I've seen more sources than he has regarding ancient history, he has more recent NY info. If he seen the same sources he'd form either a similar or even better opinion. So I apologize if anyone took it as that. I'm a non-PC kinda guy and I was laughing as I responded, This stuff is pastime and I don't take it too personally despite how manic I may sound at times. Regarding Dave C, he wrote a great book but behind the scenes it was built on his stepping over others and taking their shit and not citing them. But every successful captain of industry has the same background or ability to capitalize. Such is the circle jerk of life.

And what am I supposed to do with that exactly?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Chris Christie wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:

Serious guy.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

He forwarded me the dick pics you sent him. Honestly dude I didn't know it was scientifically possible for one to get so small. Europe makes so much more sense now.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Chris Christie wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:

i was wondering the same thing kinda like it was all for nothing......
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote:He forwarded me the dick pics you sent him. Honestly dude I didn't know it was scientifically possible for one to get so small. Europe makes so much more sense now.
I am going to forward this to every Eurofag I know, and I will forward it to the French ones twice.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Scott did attend one of Frankie The Bomp's birthday parties. Its on YouTube and Scott is shown sitting next to him. I think Scott gets some flack he doesn't deserve sometimes. But his Philly articles do repeat themselves often. And the seemingly admiration for Merlino in every article tends to come off as a bit amateurish at times. I'm one of Scott's biggest advocates when it comes to his Detroit stuff, but I think his Philly "sources", could possibly be misleading him at times.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

B. wrote:He forwarded me the dick pics you sent him. Honestly dude I didn't know it was scientifically possible for one to get so small. Europe makes so much more sense now.
Didn't stop you rubbing one out to them. Damn, America is full of queers.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote:Scott did attend one of Frankie The Bomp's birthday parties. Its on YouTube and Scott is shown sitting next to him. I think Scott gets some flack he doesn't deserve sometimes. But his Philly articles do repeat themselves often. And the seemingly admiration for Merlino in every article tends to come off as a bit amateurish at times. I'm one of Scott's biggest advocates when it comes to his Detroit stuff, but I think his Philly "sources", could possibly be misleading him at times.
sometimes it's hard not to like merlino
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

phatmatress777 wrote:sometimes it's hard not to like merlino
I feel the same way about Nicky Scarfo. :lol:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

TommyGambino wrote:
I thought you guys wanted more queers everywhere? Or have all the Muslims turned you homophobic along with raping your women?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

B. wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:
I thought you guys wanted more queers everywhere? Or have all the Muslims turned you homophobic along with raping your women?
I'm joking ffs, have a sense of humour. Yes the muslims turned me homophobic and rape our women, :lol: blame the muslims!