Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

pat_marcy
Associate

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by pat_marcy »

@wiseguy why does it matter if people want to act like 4 year olds and engage in mob fantasy? If that’s what people want to talk about then why is that a problem?
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:14 am These guys are so off base in so many ways .

It’s hilarious for people who know the truth.

But you know who loves the pogos and the wise guys of the world ?

Joe pizza . They are doing his work for him on the message boards , which believe me the fbi monitors .

Scott
Absolutely doing his work. He worked hard to establish the whole Buffalo mob is dead narrative. And yes, I know from personal experience that federal law enforcement monitors these boards. Scott is right as usual.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:14 am These guys are so off base in so many ways .

Joe pizza . They are doing his work for him on the message boards , which believe me the fbi monitors .

Scott
You're pretty much the last guy who should be talking about "truth."
scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:15 am Buffalo is the most mobbed up town in America . But no Mafia anymore right ? Lol.
There's the Burnstein bullshit we all know and love. Keep it coming!
pat_marcy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:17 am @wiseguy why does it matter if people want to act like 4 year olds and engage in mob fantasy? If that’s what people want to talk about then why is that a problem?
Because when they are on a forum, they're not engaging in their mob fantasy in a vacuum. If some are more interested in the actual state of things, while others are more concerned about a fantasy view of the mob, they're inevitably going to butt heads. Even if one side or the other let's a lot of things slide and doesn't respond to 90% of it.

But hey, maybe I'm all confused on the matter and people wouldn't mind a forum with a 20 member St Louis chart, a 30 member Milwaukee chart, a 40 member Kansas City chart, a 50 member Detroit chart, etc.
NickleCity wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:23 amAbsolutely doing his work. He worked hard to establish the whole Buffalo mob is dead narrative. And yes, I know from personal experience that federal law enforcement monitors these boards. Scott is right as usual.
If Todaro was anything more than a nominal boss who makes pizza, he would likely have been in cuffs by now. These guys aren't mastermind criminals that have figured out what no other boss in the country has.
All roads lead to New York.
pat_marcy
Associate

Post by pat_marcy »

Well if they did it wouldn’t have anything to do with you? You can’t control the internet or what people want to speak about. Its really bizarre that you have to argue with everyone all the time cause you don’t like what they talk about.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Scott

Can you blame me? With all the people Joe Todaro has had suicided in the last few years I better do his work. Otherwise I might end up as another “suspicious death”. ;)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:22 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:45 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:34 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:08 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:38 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:33 pm You have no idea when he was made.

It was in 2015. As usual you have no grasp of the subject matter.

Pogo
You have no idea it was 2015. You're just regurgitating what you read. Cherry picking when you need and ignoring the obvious inferences. Same dumb clown just a different year.

Violi himself said he was inducted into the Buffalo Family as a “made” member in January 2015, according to the documents...

It was in October 2017, at a meeting in Florida, that Joseph Todaro Jr., the alleged Buffalo boss, told Violi he had hand-picked him, according to wiretap transcripts and summaries entered as exhibits in pre-trial proceedings.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/sh ... falo-mafia
Means nothing. You've said we can't go by what the journalists write nor what he has said on wiretaps. Now you're saying it's gospel. You're both frauds to the enth degree. Trolls who just waste everyone's time on here for years now.
You have to look at the evidence collectively. Because of other evidence, there's good reason to be skeptical of Violi's claim there were over 30 members of the family. Not so much about him simply being made, or promoted, at a given time.

If it wasn't for the few realists, including Pogo and myself, this forum would be overrun with fanboys like yourself who act like 4 year olds engaging more in mob fantasy than anything else. Don't get mad at us. Just grow the hell up. Or sneak back under another name, you gutless wonder.
All you both do is cherry pick and then pretend your the scholars who can decipher what's true and what's not in order to fit your narrative. No one's buying your bullshit anymore
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:32 am

Scott
You're pretty much the last guy who should be talking about "truth."
scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:15 am Buffalo is the most mobbed up town in America . But no Mafia anymore right ? Lol.
There's the Burnstein bullshit we all know and love. Keep it coming!
pat_marcy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:17 am @wiseguy why does it matter if people want to act like 4 year olds and engage in mob fantasy? If that’s what people want to talk about then why is that a problem?
Because when they are on a forum, they're not engaging in their mob fantasy in a vacuum. If some are more interested in the actual state of things, while others are more concerned about a fantasy view of the mob, they're inevitably going to butt heads. Even if one side or the other let's a lot of things slide and doesn't respond to 90% of it.

But hey, maybe I'm all confused on the matter and people wouldn't mind a forum with a 20 member St Louis chart, a 30 member Milwaukee chart, a 40 member Kansas City chart, a 50 member Detroit chart, etc.
NickleCity wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:23 amAbsolutely doing his work. He worked hard to establish the whole Buffalo mob is dead narrative. And yes, I know from personal experience that federal law enforcement monitors these boards. Scott is right as usual.
If Todaro was anything more than a nominal boss who makes pizza, he would likely have been in cuffs by now. These guys aren't mastermind criminals that have figured out what no other boss in the country has.
Apples and oranges. Has nothing to do with St. Louis or Milwaukee or any other city. This is what you do to deflect and pretend you're this worldly scholar who decides what evidence should be taken as truth and what shouldn't. Goof shit.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:14 am They are doing his work for him on the message boards , which believe me the fbi monitors .
God, I'd hate to be the agent assigned for that.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

pat_marcy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:38 am Well if they did it wouldn’t have anything to do with you? You can’t control the internet or what people want to speak about. Its really bizarre that you have to argue with everyone all the time cause you don’t like what they talk about.
You talk like I'm always the one starting these arguments and that's usually not the case.
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 amAll you both do is cherry pick and then pretend your the scholars who can decipher what's true and what's not in order to fit your narrative. No one's buying your bullshit anymore
You keep saying "cherrypick" and it's clear you have no understanding of nuance. If, for example, I say the feds are correct most of the time when it comes to intelligence on the LCN, that doesn't mean I'm saying they are right 100% of the time without exception or am therefore obligated to agree with them (or any other source) on every last point. Again, one must look at all the evidence objectively - something you don't do - and weigh things in the balance. And that's where we come back to the same problem you and others here have. You are able to look at the evidence but you aren't able to analyze it correctly. And one doesn't need to be a scholar to do so. You just need a solid grasp on the subject and you don't have that. You're simply out of your depth.

And why do you continue to speak for others? It's like it gives you some false sense of security.
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:46 amApples and oranges. Has nothing to do with St. Louis or Milwaukee or any other city. This is what you do to deflect and pretend you're this worldly scholar who decides what evidence should be taken as truth and what shouldn't. Goof shit.
Apples and more apples. Buffalo is just the latest in a long line of defunct families that con-artists and fanboys have tried to resurrect. It's the same thing over again. And like those, Pogo and I will be proven correct yet again. And you'll leave and then sneak back under another name because that's what you do.
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:00 pm Wiseguy, what are you going to do about any of this? Nothing. You're the gutless one. Do something. Reach out. Set up a meeting. Reveal your name. Meet up in public. Be the man you claim to be
I don't know is this is supposed to be a threat but what would you and I meeting in person accomplish? We don't even live in the same state and, even if we met face to face, you'd still be wrong and ignorant on the subject of organized crime.
All roads lead to New York.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
Can you blame me? With all the people Joe Todaro has had suicided in the last few years I better do his work. Otherwise I might end up as another “suspicious death”. ;)
Pogo
Definitely witty, but not funny!

It would funny, if the feds didn’t believe Crystal Quinn was “suicided” after dead rats were put in her and her mother’s car. It would be funny if the feds weren’t investigating Bobby Kaiser’s death after Bongiovanni burned him. It would be a true knee slapper if the US Attorney’s office didn’t have information and belief that a threat on Federal Administrative Judge Wolford or prosecutor Tripi’s lives had been made and if they didn’t spend a whole paragraph on how the mafia tried to silence witnesses in that same court document they mentioned the treats against Tripi and Wolford.
Last edited by NickleCity on Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

So FBI SA Burns indicates he was investigating IOC activity at Gables back in 2009 and Bongi tipped Selva and Serio not go there or talk to Baby Joe Messi, who was cooperating at the time. We know from my previous response SA Burns equates IOC and the Buffalo Italian Organized Crime Family to the Buffalo LCN family (his preferred description.)
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

I’m a con man for reporting that the Buffalo mob still exists and is a functioning organization?

Is that what you are saying ?

So do the people I source in Buffalo (mob guys, associates , prosecutors , fbi & dea agents current and retired) don’t exist either? Or they do exist and They are making things up to fuel a false narrative ?

And u without a doubt start every squabble on here , intentionally or not , they all stem from pogo , wiseguy and Sonny stirring shit , being unprofessional, libelous , downright dismissive and incredibly rude .

Furthermore, believe me I will have the last laugh here and in 2/3 years I will be the only mob reporter standing and will own this entire continent s reporting space . Done and done .

Scott

Scott
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah much like how all those same type of sources told you Chicago had 80 made members in 2010 or a former Associate was a longtime Consigliere and next in line to be a “syndicate Don”. ;)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:17 pm I’m a con man for reporting that the Buffalo mob still exists and is a functioning organization?

Is that what you are saying ?

So do the people I source in Buffalo (mob guys, associates , prosecutors , fbi & dea agents current and retired) don’t exist either? Or they do exist and They are making things up to fuel a false narrative ?

Scott
Scott when I told them I had sources in Buffalo that were in LE and on the other side… they told me “that’s just street talk” and said their are no news sources to confirm this. Then when I started digging up news sources all of a sudden these news sources were just sensationalizing things to sell papers. You see anything that doesn’t match their narrative is discounted. To be legitimate you must know that all news must be vetted and controlled by Wiseguy and Pogo. They are the state run media for all organized crime conversations. SMH
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:17 pm
And u without a doubt start every squabble on here , intentionally or not , they all stem from pogo , wiseguy and Sonny stirring shit , being unprofessional, libelous , downright dismissive and incredibly rude .

Scott
Scott we are wrong. They are debating and not ruining any threads is what I’m told. SMH
Last edited by NickleCity on Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.