52 wiseguy s in a year!

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: 52 wiseguy s in a year!

Post by CabriniGreen »

moneyman wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:41 am Did you ever hear of Giuseppe/Joe Bosco? Little is known about him but appears to have risen to acting boss around 2011 if I remember right
What a great question! I couldn't think of anyone....
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

moneyman wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:41 am Did you ever hear of Giuseppe/Joe Bosco? Little is known about him but appears to have risen to acting boss around 2011 if I remember right
Lovaglio talked about Joe Bosco iirc in his youtube interview with Nadu; Bosco's name also comes up in all the govt docs from lovaglio, sharkey carrube during that time on the leadership issues in the family w/ mancuso/cammarano
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Tks Cheech 😁 Anthonys dad is a bonanno guy and very close to my cousin Joe pizzo (deceased) my cousin was aces godfather as well as mine as for your question ❓ idk ? Well apparently Anthony was good friends with indelcato in his first fed rap and they clicked Anthony was definitely was swaying towards the gambino crew he was like Anthony Tabitha s ( Giannini crew)little work horse in the mid nineties after the Massino days he pretty much was recruited by American side of the bonanno s
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:18 pm Tks Cheech 😁 Anthonys dad is a bonanno guy and very close to my cousin Joe pizzo (deceased) my cousin was aces godfather as well as mine as for your question ❓ idk ? Well apparently Anthony was good friends with indelcato in his first fed rap and they clicked Anthony was definitely was swaying towards the gambino crew he was like Anthony Tabitha s ( Giannini crew)little work horse in the mid nineties after the Massino days he pretty much was recruited by American side of the bonanno s
Tabbita, Fabio Bartolotta and numerous other guys who testified from the Giannini crew seem to all live openly in Florida with photos all over - do guys on the street today just not give a shit or not worth the risk to go after them?
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:57 am Raven criminally mid eighties ?? Through family late 70s early 80s, ?? And Cheech tku for having me. Tku antiliar.
Cool. Looking forward to reading about some of your experiences. I'll check out your videos on youtube. Always looking for good mafia content on there.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Was Anthony Pipitone around the Giannini crew?
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Growing up Anthony would come around put pretty much kept his nose at of the dum shit most of us ended up doing I remember he did some time with a cousin of his in his early 20s Anthony liked to play around with Fabio a lot their families were close and in the bakery field as well
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:09 pm Growing up Anthony would come around put pretty much kept his nose at of the dum shit most of us ended up doing I remember he did some time with a cousin of his in his early 20s Anthony liked to hang around with Fabio a lot their families were close and in the bakery field as well