Skinny Joey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Skinny Joey

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:58 am Let’s keep doing this. It’s fun , right ?

Maybe these threads wouldn’t go to shambles if the trolls on this forum didn’t character assassinate , slander and try to bully the ONLY mob reporter crazy enough to come on here and engage with you people. Maybe if u trolls showed even the tiniest amount of human decency and decorum , critiques could turn into productive , mutually beneficial , lively, and fun exchanges of opinions and theories , not shit talking sessions. No other professional writer would get this kind of treatment on here . The moderators wouldn’t allow it . But For some reason, this forum thinks this kind of behavior aimed at me is ok and just par for the course . Hey I m guilty too for mudslinging with you guys . The whole dynamic is honestly sad. Nonetheless, I’m still here and scrapping. I never back down and never will .

Scott
Such a victim eh mate.

It has nothing to do with you making up or passing on baseless story after story which are unsupported and never pan out.

Then cry character assassination.

Most people on here are desperate for mob info, and yet half still eye roll you. What's that say bud ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:58 am Let’s keep doing this. It’s fun , right ?

. No other professional writer would get this kind of treatment on here . The moderators wouldn’t allow it . But For some reason, this forum thinks this kind of behavior aimed at me is ok and just par for the course .
Mommy!

Do you think I waste my time 'picking on you' for fun? Or perhaps it's the click bait you produce? But keep crying victim. Mods will be here soon.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

No, I think you and the like are losers , Sonny.

Who scream fake news when presented with info that doesn’t fit their desire narrative. And gaslight when presented with evidence that they don’t know what the fuck they are talking about (see my Buffalo reporting and the mainstream media coverage in Western NY).

All I do is make things up and fake my sources right ?

Where u live by the way, mate ? They have an Italian mafia there? Lol. Go find some and report back .

Let’s keep going . I can do this alll day .

Scott
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Losers, because we don't belive someone's baseless claims on the net.

Ok pal.

Cheech still waiting on his 'evidence' with you and your FBI agent.

Holding our breath.

All day.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

You're still a punk Blackracist. You just found an easy target and you feel empowered. Make no mistake about it, you have nothing to offer in real life or on this forum and no one respects you one bit.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Mods on vacation I assume.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:09 pm All I do is make things up and fake my sources right ?

Well you have fabricated dialogue in the past and presented it as real (Merlino-Nicodemo). You have also been coughs on numerous occasions writing about fictitious people and meetings that never happened as if they were real. As for “sources” you have also been caught using the ramblings of schizophrenics on the internet as the basis for articles.

I know you and your supporters like to pretend all this never happened but it is all available for all to see. Yet people who have the gal to question you and your “reporting” are losers. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Yes. That is right , pogo . You guys are losers. Exactly. I couldn’t have put it any better myself.

Scott