Montagna plan

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Montagna plan

Post by B. »

Yeah he said it was in jail. That Basciano asked Montreal to pay a higher amount in Christmas tribute and Montagna was the messenger. He said they did reluctantly pay it.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:39 am Dinos dad Vito was a friendly type of guy a little bit of a drinker and an extremely hard worker ( brick laying cement work) were they friends could be , i said this before we castellamaresi are like a fraternity was sals dad a friend? No ! Respected yes I remember sals brother harassing some chick he liked and my uncle Cheech calling for both sals dad and brother kinda publicly and put an end to it ( no never got the wise guy vibe from the dad) look they were good people who did good things for bad people. Even dinos dad was only gangster in last name.
Do you know where the club they hung out was, Cesar's/Cesare's?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Cesar s was on 13 th Ave in dyker heights nice place two floors
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Makes sense b baldo was waiting for trial around the same time cicale was picked up between 04 and 06 still have a problem with them talking any mob shit especially with what was going on and why didn't cicale testify on amato s case?? ( I'm asking cause I don't know if he did?? I mean if that ain't structure or conspiracy at least what is?) Cicale is full of it 😂
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:36 pm Cesar s was on 13 th Ave in dyker heights nice place two floors
Thank you Ridgewood, do you have any idea of the nearest cross-streets? I'd like to see if I can find it on http://80s.nyc/ street view.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

I believe it was between 67th and 68th ?? Last time I was there was with baldos cousin nino and we took a ride to see him I'm guessing 97 / 98 it was about the time Giannini s got raided for the last time Montana was not running that place at that time
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ridgewood - what's your take on the whole Canada situation,???

Was it discussed in New York???

Also remember; when Montagna got sent to Canada this was BEFORE the rizzutos were getting knocked off one by one.

I guess that also could suggest another breaking point time when the rizz broke off from Bonanno.

Rizzutos is almost no more at this point
Down town a brother and a sister right?? In a way it's possible to say the rizzutos lost the war in the long run
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

I was way out the game when Canada became a thing although I was on the street when George was hit and after that you kinda didn't hear much from Canada iny inner circle s anyways I feel as if that whole incident (montagna) was a perfect storm Vito goes to prison sal gets deported (his head is biggest ever been at that point) ny guys are blowing smoke up his ass and he gets whacked that simple
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:43 pm Makes sense b baldo was waiting for trial around the same time cicale was picked up between 04 and 06 still have a problem with them talking any mob shit especially with what was going on and why didn't cicale testify on amato s case?? ( I'm asking cause I don't know if he did?? I mean if that ain't structure or conspiracy at least what is?) Cicale is full of it 😂
This is something I've never believed...
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

can someone pls explain what the heck you gusy are speaking of? thanks
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:25 pm
Ridgewood 79 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:36 pm Cesar s was on 13 th Ave in dyker heights nice place two floors
all the women who are now in their 80's from Dyker thought chez-eray was "so handsome" lol

my great aunt has no idea what planet she's on but still remembers him as of a few months ago
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Hi Frank,

Thanks for joining and participating here.. I think I remember you mentioning that Middle Village/Ridgewood guys like Montagna, Aiello, etc became associated with Bronx crews via Cicale poaching them from Amato and his circle. Basciano wanted more earners in his Bronx circle, and this is how Montagna and Aiello ended up with Bronx crews.. is this accurate? I guess Amato lets this happen because Basciano is boss?

Amato was based in Gravesend- is this correct? Seems like a significant amount of Bonnano zips (Cesar, Amato) etc were from south Brooklyn vs north Brooklyn which is interesting to me.
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Amato couldn't give two shits about basicianos recruiting process at the time or ever baldo was fighting two murder raps and in jail secondly baldo and the aiello kid weren't really anything if baldo kinda favored anyone of us growing up it was the older Ridgewood kids and vito guzzo who is five years older than me and and 10 years older than Anthony who really wasnt a money guy (like his dad) i think vinny came to ridgewood looking for balls and pedigree not cash cow's he seen what cash cows did to Massino whatever was left in my neighborhood once cicale and Vinny got there was a younger group than my group or guys who did 10 years or less in between 1996 and 2004 tough group as well differences was the curricular for being inducted was way easier for a guy like me to be inducted than lets say when massino was out there
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:22 am Amato couldn't give two shits about basicianos recruiting process at the time or ever baldo was fighting two murder raps and in jail secondly baldo and the aiello kid weren't really anything if baldo kinda favored anyone of us growing up it was the older Ridgewood kids and vito guzzo who is five years older than me and and 10 years older than Anthony who really wasnt a money guy (like his dad) i think vinny came to ridgewood looking for balls and pedigree not cash cow's he seen what cash cows did to Massino .whatever was left in my neighborhood once cicale and Vinny got there was a younger group than my group or guys who did 10 years or less in between 1996 and 2004 tough group as well differences was the curricular for being inducted was way easier for a guy like me to be inducted than lets say when massino was out there
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:26 am
Ridgewood 79 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:22 am Amato couldn't give two shits about basicianos recruiting process at the time or ever baldo was fighting two murder raps and in jail secondly baldo and the aiello kid weren't really anything if baldo kinda favored anyone of us growing up it was the older Ridgewood kids and vito guzzo who is five years older than me and and 10 years older than Anthony who really wasnt a money guy (like his dad) i think vinny came to ridgewood looking for balls and pedigree not cash cow's he seen what cash cows did to Massino .whatever was left in my neighborhood once cicale and Vinny got there was a younger group than my group or guys who did 10 years or less in between 1996 and 2004 tough group as well differences was the curricular for being inducted was way easier for a guy like me to be inducted than lets say when massino was out there
Did you ever announce who you were out of curiosity?
Great info

Were you surprised when massino flipped? Pre his flipping he was said to Be “the last don” and even Joe pistone had an interview on the real deal pre flipping saying big Joe was as mafioso as it gets and would never flip.

Also - when did Amato and Cesar were on the street was SAL CATALANO there boss? It was said he could have been boss of the family but turned it down bc he couldn’t speak English well.

Also - it looks like the Sicilians stopped rising to power pretty much with the death of Cesare compared to the gambinos where the zips are almost running things at one point recently

The gambino zips were a south Brooklyn crew
While the bonanno zips were north bk I would say in reference to a comment a little back
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.