Genovese Administration 1970s

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Re: Genovese Administration 1970s

Post by DonPeppino386 »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:26 am I have been carrying out some extensive research into the Genovese administration during the 1970s I’ve grouped my findings under three sub-headings: key dates, published sources and FBI files.

Key Dates:

Vito Genovese dies 14th February 1969
Gerardo Catena indicted 1970, released 19th August 1975
Thomas Eboli murdered 16th July 1972
Michele Miranda dies 16th July 1973
Frank Tieri convicted 21th November 1980
Frank Tieri dies 31st March 1981

Absolutely tremendous post chin! Thanks for taking the time!
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:00 am
HairyKnuckles wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:20 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:28 am HK: would be fantastic if you could share Iannelo’s file or points of interest within.
I plan to do that.
Good man. Looking forward. One of the more interesting mobsters in my book, Matty the horse.
Sorry about this Sonny, but the first part on Ianniello I was sent is so heavily, heavily redacted no one can make any sense out of it. The FOIA wanted me to pay for it. I basically answered that I feel like being ripped off and didn´t pay. So they never sent me the rest of it. What I have is a disgrace of a first part that is not readible, nor comprehensible. In some parts, even his own name (Matthew Ianniello) is redacted! :evil:
There you have it, never printed before.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:41 am Sorry about this Sonny, but the first part on Ianniello I was sent is so heavily, heavily redacted no one can make any sense out of it. The FOIA wanted me to pay for it. I basically answered that I feel like being ripped off and didn´t pay. So they never sent me the rest of it. What I have is a disgrace of a first part that is not readible, nor comprehensible. In some parts, even his own name (Matthew Ianniello) is redacted! :evil:
That is a shame. Thanks for trying anyway HK.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Snakes wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:58 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:21 pm Harry did you ever get those matty horse files?
I think he did but it was mostly worthless. I could be mistaken, though.
You made an accurate prediction.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see if you acquired more info on Anthony Ferro (Buckaloo) as time passed.

I only know that name because he helped an Italian American singer my grandparents liked. Got him into The Sands in Vegas and Carnegie Hall.

His name is changed in this article out of respect because he was still alive.
IMG_3494.jpeg
IMG_3495.jpeg

Then later in a book, name is revealed. Buckalo.
IMG_3492.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

AG777 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:34 pm I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see if you acquired more info on Anthony Ferro (Buckaloo) as time passed.

I only know that name because he helped an Italian American singer my grandparents liked. Got him into The Sands in Vegas and Carnegie Hall.

IMG_3494.jpeg

IMG_3495.jpeg

IMG_3492.jpeg
Jimmy Roselli sang at one of Jo Jo Pecora's daughter's weddings reception for 1,500 at The Holiday House in Monroeville, PA.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

FriendofHenry wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 1:41 pm
AG777 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:34 pm I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see if you acquired more info on Anthony Ferro (Buckaloo) as time passed.

IMG_3494.jpeg

IMG_3495.jpeg

IMG_3492.jpeg
Jimmy Roselli sang at one of Jo Jo Pecora's daughter's weddings reception for 1,500 at The Holiday House in Monroeville, PA.

Hi FOH, hope you have been well.
How lucky to have a singer like him sing at her wedding. All I got was a DJ and an old Italian friend singing with the accordion :lol:
Many of the wise guys had Jimmy sing at their weddings or clubs. The festas too. He sang at Gotti Jr.’s wedding. Joe Colombo wanted him to take over the Italian civil rights league. He was going to do it. Imagine if he did and Colombo wasn’t up there speaking. Might still be alive. Who knows.
Buckalo ended up parting ways with him. Roselli wouldn’t do a wedding for him, said his pianist was out of town. I’m surprised they didn’t kill him. Too bad Roselli got in his own way and didn’t become a household name.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Jimmy sang at all of JoJo's Daughters Weddings. He was a Pittsburgh Guy and how could he say no to an Under Boss ? :-)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola