Guys who "seemed" made but weren't

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Guys who "seemed" made but weren't

Post by NJShore4Life »

Frank DePasquale, ESQ of Philly - Yes, He is Johnny Chang’s cousin, helps the Philly Guys with the legal work in their Real Estate Flippings, hangs out with the Philly Guys, was co -counsel for Nicodemo’s Murder Trial, and certainly likes to act like he’s straightened out but he isn’t….

-Dante
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Stevie Flemmi from Boston wasn't a made man right? I thought that he had offers from Larry Baione to join the LCN but refused or something.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

davidf1989 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:28 am Stevie Flemmi from Boston wasn't a made man right? I thought that he had offers from Larry Baione to join the LCN but refused or something.
That is correct David
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:50 pm
Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:46 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:30 pm
Proletarian187 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:34 pm John Nardi from Cleveland.

Big name in mob history who definitely "should" have been made. I know his status has been disputed back and forth but no solid evidence on him being made iirc?
Good one. What was the reason for him being passed over again?
Bad timing, was around when Cleveland inducted pretty much no one for years. Got disgruntled and started backing Danny Greene and that was that.. I believe he was considered disrespectful and possibly uneducated on the life.
Nardi was a rat just like Greene. He had to side with him. Has nothing to do with Cleveland not inducting anyone for years or him being uneducated on the life
I don't believe Nardi was a rat , but its quite possible , I think it had to do with Leo moceri becoming the underboss and his beef with Moceri over various things
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:18 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:50 pm
Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:46 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:30 pm
Proletarian187 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:34 pm John Nardi from Cleveland.

Big name in mob history who definitely "should" have been made. I know his status has been disputed back and forth but no solid evidence on him being made iirc?
Good one. What was the reason for him being passed over again?
Bad timing, was around when Cleveland inducted pretty much no one for years. Got disgruntled and started backing Danny Greene and that was that.. I believe he was considered disrespectful and possibly uneducated on the life.
Nardi was a rat just like Greene. He had to side with him. Has nothing to do with Cleveland not inducting anyone for years or him being uneducated on the life
I don't believe Nardi was a rat , but its quite possible , I think it had to do with Leo moceri becoming the underboss and his beef with Moceri over various things
Heard from an old timer there you probably know he was. Collinwood guy. Still owns a place there today
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:00 pm Angelo Ponte & Carmine Franco.
Uncle Ang was purposely kept from getting it to try and keep him off the radar. He held more sway than most guys that had it. Spent my whole life around that family.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.