Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

thesociety 89
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by thesociety 89 »

Yer I've thought this, the Musitanos are just a faction of the Buffalo LCN.
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

So what's the last word on Vito Rizzuto? Bonanno member? Or independent Mafia boss? And what Family do the Luppinos belong?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Vito Rizzuto was a Bonanno member and acting captain in the Bonanno Family.

The Luppinos are Buffalo members.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Giacomo Frisina, a son-in-law of Giacomo Luppino and Domenica (Todaro) Luppino, passed away this past Sunday. The online obituary and condolences help with certain branches of the Luppino family tree.

https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/giacomo-frisina
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Cash, cocaine and a legendary mobster's ring: How a burglar ended up a witness in Bongiovanni trial
by Patrick Lakamp

See: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... 2d800.html

Great article by Lakamp. This one episode would make a terrific movie (a comedic action drama) in and of itself. Here is the short version:

Local Roofer and Drug Dealer John "Noodle" McDonald robbed one of Bongiovanni's unindicted co-conspirator's homes. The article doesn't name the co-conspirator, but it is obvious from past public court documents in this case that the coconspirator is Michael Sinatra.

McDonald and Sinatra hung out at the same places and had mutual friends. He didn't like Sinatra because he was braggadocios. He knew of Sinatra's grow operation, cocaine trafficking and where his safe was... Since he didn't like Sinatra, he decided to rob him. In the safe was cocaine, cash (up to 260K), and Stefano Magaddino's ring.

The robbery is bungled mess. He can't get in with a card... he breaks the window. He didn't bring his sledge hammer for the safe, because he slept too long. Takes safe to a buddies... Uses grinder on hinges to weaken them. Hit safe the last time with sledge hammer. It. opens and a metal shard goes through a bag of cocaine sending a plume into the air that rains down on McDonald

After opening the safe McDonald buys a Cadillac and goes on a bender and parties for two day at local strip clubs. Toward the end of his bender he realizes the mob and 2 biker clubs are after him...

He goes home gets a call from an accomplice hatt Federal agents are about to raid his Lewiston home... He grabs some close and as much cash as he can, runs out the back door through the Niagara Falls Country Club golf course and goes on the run two days... uses xanax to sleep and not think about who's coming for him...

Eventually he gets it together goes back and gets his Cadillac and moves to Florida. When returning from a cruise HSI arrests him.

According to the prosecutors Bongiovanni is friends with Sinatra, Bongiovanni's number was in Sinatra's phone. Bongiovanni went on a trip to Ontario with him and other drug dealers/users and Sinatra was one of the drug dealers that Bongiovanni was protecting.

I've put these on before, but here are a couple of the court documents which indicate Michael Sinatra was the co-conspirator that this article references:

As you can see from the transcript below Sinatra is the subjected of the redacted document above.

The Buffalo News when writing about Michael Sinatra entrance into the development arena indicated that he was developer Nick Sinatra's Cousin. Nick is brother to Michael Sinatra the chef at Sinatra's Restaurant which is frequented by the Buffalo mob. Nick is also the brother of Federal Judge John Sinatra who had to recuse himself from this case when it came out that their father was good friends and gambling buddies with Todaro Sr.

In the article above you wlill notice that Mike Sinatra purchased a property from Paul "Hot Dog" J Frankoforte Jr. Bothe Paul Sr and Paul Frankoforte Jr are at the least known buffalo mob associates and many believe are (Jr.)/were (Sr.) made men.

Additionally you can see that Michael married Carrie Serafin (I believe a phonetic court transcription for Sefarian) who I believe is related to the Francoforte's. Paul Jr.'s wife is the former Lynn Sefarian.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:14 am Cash, cocaine and a legendary mobster's ring: How a burglar ended up a witness in Bongiovanni trial
by Patrick Lakamp

See: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... 2d800.html

Great article by Lakamp. This one episode would make a terrific movie (a comedic action drama) in and of itself. Here is the short version:

Local Roofer and Drug Dealer John "Noodle" McDonald robbed one of Bongiovanni's unindicted co-conspirator's homes. The article doesn't name the co-conspirator, but it is obvious from past public court documents in this case that the coconspirator is Michael Sinatra.

McDonald and Sinatra hung out at the same places and had mutual friends. He didn't like Sinatra because he was braggadocios. He knew of Sinatra's grow operation, cocaine trafficking and where his safe was... Since he didn't like Sinatra, he decided to rob him. In the safe was cocaine, cash (up to 260K), and Stefano Magaddino's ring.

The robbery is bungled mess. He can't get in with a card... he breaks the window. He didn't bring his sledge hammer for the safe, because he slept too long. Takes safe to a buddies... Uses grinder on hinges to weaken them. Hit safe the last time with sledge hammer. It. opens and a metal shard goes through a bag of cocaine sending a plume into the air that rains down on McDonald

After opening the safe McDonald buys a Cadillac and goes on a bender and parties for two day at local strip clubs. Toward the end of his bender he realizes the mob and 2 biker clubs are after him...

He goes home gets a call from an accomplice hatt Federal agents are about to raid his Lewiston home... He grabs some close and as much cash as he can, runs out the back door through the Niagara Falls Country Club golf course and goes on the run two days... uses xanax to sleep and not think about who's coming for him...

Eventually he gets it together goes back and gets his Cadillac and moves to Florida. When returning from a cruise HSI arrests him.

According to the prosecutors Bongiovanni is friends with Sinatra, Bongiovanni's number was in Sinatra's phone. Bongiovanni went on a trip to Ontario with him and other drug dealers/users and Sinatra was one of the drug dealers that Bongiovanni was protecting.

I've put these on before, but here are a couple of the court documents which indicate Michael Sinatra was the co-conspirator that this article references:

As you can see from the transcript below Sinatra is the subjected of the redacted document above.

The Buffalo News when writing about Michael Sinatra entrance into the development arena indicated that he was developer Nick Sinatra's Cousin. Nick is brother to Michael Sinatra the chef at Sinatra's Restaurant which is frequented by the Buffalo mob. Nick is also the brother of Federal Judge John Sinatra who had to recuse himself from this case when it came out that their father was good friends and gambling buddies with Todaro Sr.

In the article above you wlill notice that Mike Sinatra purchased a property from Paul "Hot Dog" J Frankoforte Jr. Bothe Paul Sr and Paul Frankoforte Jr are at the least known buffalo mob associates and many believe are (Jr.)/were (Sr.) made men.

Additionally you can see that Michael married Carrie Serafin (I believe a phonetic court transcription for Sefarian) who I believe is related to the Francoforte's. Paul Jr.'s wife is the former Lynn Sefarian.
How on earth did he get Maggadinos ring?? Unreal
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:58 am
I know, right? Could it be he is "connected" in some way and that had something to do with it?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:12 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:58 am
I know, right? Could it be he is "connected" in some way and that had something to do with it?
Wild shit
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

And then his nickname was changed to Noodle Brain.
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

Even in this day and age, $260K could be life changing money. Fuck those strip clubs.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Terrence, is that you??
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

I guess I'm just looking at the risks he took. Mobsters, bikers, and law enforcement after him???
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

The aunt of Pat and Angelo Musitano has died. Beatrice Musitano married Ralph Criminisi in 1964.

https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/beatrice-criminisi