John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by JohnnyS »

Whoever the rat was it was somebody close to Truscello's crew or/and the Big John crew. Pennisi clearly thinks it's Johnny sideburns.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:05 pm
JoePuzzles234 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:15 pm
Brovelli wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:49 pm
NickyEyes1 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:17 am
Brovelli wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:47 am He could be. He did release footage of patty dellorusso being recorded which I believe was relatively recently recorded. Assuming it was a legit recording which of course it may not be. But would beg the question as to how the hell he got hold of that. He also speaks very poorly of the fbi like he did in the recent video about londonio so any info that does get to him through loose lips he clearly isn’t holding back as he doesn’t seem to like the fbi much either.
In principle I agree with you, why would the fbi tell him anything but as little Al says i also have not seen him get caught in a lie yet that I can think of.
Can you post link to that video? Thanks
Struggling to find it, possible he pulled it down but I will post if I find it
The recording is in the beginning of this video
Yeah this is two Feds tailing Patty. ZERO to do with a 'high ranking captain'

Also think about this, the Feds DID have a high ranking Capo+ as an informant, John start yelling about it on his Pod, you dont think they'd shut him down ASAP?

Looks like bullshit, IMO.
My point regarding the dellorusso recording was not that this was evidence of the high ranking captain allegation but was that pennisi has had access to the fbi still and is somehow getting information. I had forgotten that this recording was from an accidental voicemail but nonetheless it was an fbi agent trying to call him likely to get info on someone.
It may well be bullshit but it also wouldn’t be a shock if he does know that someone important in that family is cooperating
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:20 am Whoever the rat was it was somebody close to Truscello's crew or/and the Big John crew. Pennisi clearly thinks it's Johnny sideburns.
Wasn’t the rat in that case that guy Mikey something? The guy that Madonna was meant to give money to which then never happened. His surname began with S I think sabella or something like that
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Brovelli wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:13 am
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:20 am Whoever the rat was it was somebody close to Truscello's crew or/and the Big John crew. Pennisi clearly thinks it's Johnny sideburns.
Wasn’t the rat in that case that guy Mikey something? The guy that Madonna was meant to give money to which then never happened. His surname began with S I think sabella or something like that
Michal Spanelli testified in the Madonna and Crea case as well.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

Dr031718 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:49 am
Michal Spanelli testified in the Madonna and Crea case as well.
That’s the one I’m thinking of, thanks
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Robert Spinelli. Michael's brother.

He was close to the Brooklyn crew and James Maffucci. I posted some of the wire transcripts between Spinelli and Maffucci here. viewtopic.php?p=274197#p274197

There were three main informants in the Lucchese family around at that time. Spinelli, Joseph Foti and the unknown made guy. I guess Frank Pasqua III too.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

MoLarryCurly wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:07 pm
JoePuzzles234 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:34 pm
CornerBoy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:32 pm amazing that they let this maniac testify against ppl. he thinks he felt the house shaking and said it was a ghost. not to mention the fact that he beat his girlfriend and knocked her teeth out. all these rats have one thing in common- they all seem to beat their wives
The assault allegation was retracted almost 2 years ago at this point
Retracted by who? John and his followers. Can’t retract something that’s true…. Everyone seen her face and what he did. She wasn’t no prize but any man who punches out a girl like that, speaks to the dead for signs shouldn’t be allowed in society let alone be responsible for peoples freedom. He’s saying someone’s a rat…. He hasn’t been around for how many years? He knows who’s who? Half the shit he says is stuff that was correct 10 years ago not now. He wants to stay relevant. In every story he’s the hero he’s the only tough guy bla bla bla bla…… now he was an acting captain to at sitdowns. He wants to talk about everything tell him to show his medical records from Fyshkill. Bet he won’t cause it’ll show what a delusional mental patient he is. Physch meds mental disorders……
there is unimpeachable evidence that he broke her face. he set her hair on fire. All of these rats seem to be domestic violence offenders. someone name a rat that they deem credible in the last twenty yrs.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

CornerBoy wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:27 am
CornerBoy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:32 pm amazing that they let this maniac testify against ppl. he thinks he felt the house shaking and said it was a ghost. not to mention the fact that he beat his girlfriend and knocked her teeth out. all these rats have one thing in common- they all seem to beat their wives
Retracted by who? John and his followers. Can’t retract something that’s true…. Everyone seen her face and what he did. She wasn’t no prize but any man who punches out a girl like that, speaks to the dead for signs shouldn’t be allowed in society let alone be responsible for peoples freedom. He’s saying someone’s a rat…. He hasn’t been around for how many years? He knows who’s who? Half the shit he says is stuff that was correct 10 years ago not now. He wants to stay relevant. In every story he’s the hero he’s the only tough guy bla bla bla bla…… now he was an acting captain to at sitdowns. He wants to talk about everything tell him to show his medical records from Fyshkill. Bet he won’t cause it’ll show what a delusional mental patient he is. Physch meds mental disorders……
there is unimpeachable evidence that he broke her face. he set her hair on fire. All of these rats seem to be domestic violence offenders. someone name a rat that they deem credible in the last twenty yrs.

You can’t name any. Who cares what the author retracted the author didn’t see her face after. His story about big John paying her phone bill….. LIE the ladies got million dollars her family built Staten Island. She isn’t crying over phone bill money.
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

MoLarryCurly wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:43 am
CornerBoy wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:27 am

You can’t name any. Who cares what the author retracted the author didn’t see her face after. His story about big John paying her phone bill….. LIE the ladies got million dollars her family built Staten Island. She isn’t crying over phone bill money.
whos the lady i want to see a picture of her.Was she young and hot
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

John just released a video indicating "Big" John (Castellucci) has been talking about him. Unsurprisingly I would think. Pennisi sent a message to him at the end of the video which was entertaining
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

ppl you would never expect are actively dry snitching at this very moment.........
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Bing Bang 74
Straightened out

Post by Bing Bang 74 »

Brovelli wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:15 pm John just released a video indicating "Big" John (Castellucci) has been talking about him. Unsurprisingly I would think. Pennisi sent a message to him at the end of the video which was entertaining
Also in that video about guys using Long Beach as a meeting place
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdj9_URW7fk), he mentions John Spirito Sr. meeting with Mancuso there since his release as well; if it's true then it looks like Mancuso's going to be back inside in no time.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Brovelli wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:15 pm John just released a video indicating "Big" John (Castellucci) has been talking about him. Unsurprisingly I would think. Pennisi sent a message to him at the end of the video which was entertaining
Whatever actions that he’d like to take against Pennisi would have to be okayed by the admin but surely they must be relieved, knowing that Pennisi is not interested in testifying anymore

They surely know that if anything happens to Pennisi, it will be game over for them
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:00 pm
Whatever actions that he’d like to take against Pennisi would have to be okayed by the admin but surely they must be relieved, knowing that Pennisi is not interested in testifying anymore

They surely know that if anything happens to Pennisi, it will be game over for them
Potentially, though he is also not shy about exposing basically anything they're doing for the entire internet to see lol. He is an interesting character. And I mean any thought of murder these days is clearly beyond a huge risk, I'm sure the mob will take that risk again one day, which will probably result in a load of guys in jail for life.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Who specifically put the rat label on Pennisi? If it wasn't sideburns then this is scummy behaviour claiming Sideburns is a rat, the irony. Pretty sure Pennisi said they were really close and sideburns took his kids to the park every weekend while he was locked up trying to hang himself, classy