Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:43 pm [quote=B. post_id=282174 time=1724186685 user_id=127]
Stroccos has an excellent track record of finding previously unknown info from government docs, court proceedings,
etc.

It'd be interesting but unsurprising if Agnello maintains contact with Gambino members given how many he came up around and his longtime membership.
Co signed. Stroccos very stellar reputation and a real good guy.
[/quote]

thanks gentlemen ,
I am talking only about the prior case which is almost ten years old now , he was dealing with the guys in NYC , don't know what's he's up to in 2024.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:41 am
Cheech wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:43 pm [quote=B. post_id=282174 time=1724186685 user_id=127]
Stroccos has an excellent track record of finding previously unknown info from government docs, court proceedings,
etc.

It'd be interesting but unsurprising if Agnello maintains contact with Gambino members given how many he came up around and his longtime membership.
Co signed. Stroccos very stellar reputation and a real good guy.
thanks gentlemen ,
I am talking only about the prior case which is almost ten years old now , he was dealing with the guys in NYC , don't know what's he's up to in 2024.
[/quote]

The case in Cleveland yes?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Daniel Fama is the Gambino guy I hear was involved in the case a decade ago. That check out with you, Saint Rocco's Parish?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:24 am Daniel Fama is the Gambino guy I hear was involved in the case a decade ago. That check out with you, Saint Rocco's Parish?
Yes
And yeah the do it on Labor Day weekend st Rocco’s
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo