Peter Zuccaro testimony notes (Asaro trial)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Peter Zuccaro testimony notes (Asaro trial)

Post by CabriniGreen »

Russell wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:49 am No b he grew some crazy shit u got a 50 that was a 1/2 eighth called hydro then he sold regs for $30 1/8 the hydro was the first time long island didn't smoke brown sticks and seeds . He literary introduced us to real weed we were smokin Mexican brick weed it was 500 pound now his hydro was 5000 pound although he rarely sold wholesale and someone else question about how many beepers he was working he was retailing all 5 boroughs and all of long island. Just long island to service the whole island u can sell a few pounds a day retail back then
Not so much how many on beepers.... I was wondering how much his grows yield if he was moving 30 pounds a day. Thats close to a 1000 pounds a month and most of it had to be grown indoors. But you say he had different grades, so that makes sense where the other volume came from.

I think many don't even know the "Indo" that Snoop was referencing was indoor grown, Hydroponic weed. Nas's "Sess", was Sensemilla, you know the buds with no seeds. I used to get Mexican brick for 400 a pound... but this was in ABQ....

Who was supplying Harlem? That guy with the jars is pretty famous. The Suger Hill guy, I can't remember his name.... with the triangle bags.....

What were they even feeding them back then I wonder...
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

B. wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:11 pm Public info he didn't have access to until I privately accessed it and summarized it in my own words for this great forum.

I'm not upset -- this is simply the quality of many people out there carrying themselves as mob experts. Uninteresting people who will tell you they're a "big fan" then happily steal from you without a small nod. He isn't the only one and there are far more interesting thieves than him.

I would never stop sharing info because of these types -- there are too many great people here and elsewhere who may enjoy it or build on it just like I've tried to do with other people's research. Ultimately what I enjoy is discussing this stuff with other people who are equally obsessed. Some of the conversations on here and offline are better than any video, book, etc. to me.
Thanks for your posts. I am glad you are not going to stop these write ups because of those swine who can't think for themselves to plagiarize good peoples works.
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Russell wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:49 am No b he grew some crazy shit u got a 50 that was a 1/2 eighth called hydro then he sold regs for $30 1/8 the hydro was the first time long island didn't smoke brown sticks and seeds . He literary introduced us to real weed we were smokin Mexican brick weed it was 500 pound now his hydro was 5000 pound although he rarely sold wholesale and someone else question about how many beepers he was working he was retailing all 5 boroughs and all of long island. Just long island to service the whole island u can sell a few pounds a day retail back then
That was a crazy period of time where the quality of weed available went next level. From seeded brick that tasted like dirt, seeds and bits of plastic to bright green stinky hydro. That first time switching from brick to hydro was like going to the moon. It sold itself.
TecCal21
Prospect

Post by TecCal21 »

Nadu just thinks he's a know it all when in reality he is nothing but a piece of garbage.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

B. wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:11 pm Public info he didn't have access to until I privately accessed it and summarized it in my own words for this great forum.

I'm not upset -- this is simply the quality of many people out there carrying themselves as mob experts. Uninteresting people who will tell you they're a "big fan" then happily steal from you without a small nod. He isn't the only one and there are far more interesting thieves than him.

I would never stop sharing info because of these types -- there are too many great people here and elsewhere who may enjoy it or build on it just like I've tried to do with other people's research. Ultimately what I enjoy is discussing this stuff with other people who are equally obsessed. Some of the conversations on here and offline are better than any video, book, etc. to me.
I called him out in the original video and he gave me that same bullshit “public information” response. I said it must be a coincidence that you read verbatim from B’s post and passed it off as your own when that topic was trending on bhf? He’s such a weasel. I’m sure that’s why he addressed it in his live.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

jmack wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:57 am

I called him out in the original video and he gave me that same bullshit “public information” response. I said it must be a coincidence that you read verbatim from B’s post and passed it off as your own when that topic was trending on bhf? He’s such a weasel. I’m sure that’s why he addressed it in his live.
Lets all just keep on calling him out on his live shows for the parasite he is, yes the info is public information but it was then collated here which is a private forum.

He's a plagiarizing prick with a terrible haircut and I bet not many friends.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

https://www.youtube.com/@themobarcheologists (Antiliar aka Rick Warner, PolackTony, Angelo Santino and B.)

https://mafia.substack.com/ (B has audio-only pieces too, excellent for car-rides or during work)

https://americancamorra.substack.com/ (Angelo Santino)

https://thecolombomafia.com/ (GohnJotti)

Other great researchers on here, use the search function instead of "MobTube" (no disrespect meant to Scars)

Eboli
Chin_Gigante
JohnnyS
Johnny_Scootch
bn
JoelTurner

Since they're stealing from it already, here it is for those actually interested.
Sorry if I missed any other great posters or if the above guys had other content.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Thanks IC.

A "MobTube" guy absolutely worthy of support is OCShortz. A complete gentleman who does a great show and also honorable when using info from us.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

You haven't made it on BHF until your research has been ripped off by others
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

I second that about OCShortz. He recently contacted me to ask permission before making his video about an Angelo Prisco 302 I shared, and he credited the forum in the video as well.

On that note, I am less precious about using information from files or documents. I only post a document in the FBI Files section or a photograph in Mugshots if I'm not concerned about it being shared elsewhere. Yes, they can be expensive to obtain but it's worth it to me in terms of the information I glean from them, and I'm happy if more accurate sources are distributed more widely considering how much myth and misinformation exists on this subject. Others, obviously, are entitled to feel differently on that, and I won't argue with or try to invalidate anyone's opinion on the point.

What really irks me are when notes or prose are copied and pasted into somebody else's script without permission or acknowledgement. It takes a significant amount of time and effort to produce summaries or articles, and while it is a passion project it is still a project. I don't own the information I obtain from court documents or FBI files, but I do own my words, my work, and my voice. To lift, without acknowledgement, my work or anyone else's without appropriate citation is not only insulting but indicative of an inherent laziness when it comes to producing material. If I can put in the effort while balancing a full-time job and personal obligations, then surely I should expect the same from someone who makes a living out of this.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

Snakes is another great poster to read before a Chicago Mob Tube starts up.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

B. wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:29 am Thanks IC.

A "MobTube" guy absolutely worthy of support is OCShortz. A complete gentleman who does a great show and also honorable when using info from us.
This is true.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:51 am What really irks me are when notes or prose are copied and pasted into somebody else's script without permission or acknowledgement. It takes a significant amount of time and effort to produce summaries or articles, and while it is a passion project it is still a project. I don't own the information I obtain from court documents or FBI files, but I do own my words, my work, and my voice. To lift, without acknowledgement, my work or anyone else's without appropriate citation is not only insulting but indicative of an inherent laziness when it comes to producing material. If I can put in the effort while balancing a full-time job and personal obligations, then surely I should expect the same from someone who makes a living out of this.
This.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

InCamelot wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:52 am https://www.youtube.com/@themobarcheologists (Antiliar aka Rick Warner, PolackTony, Angelo Santino and B.)

https://mafia.substack.com/ (B has audio-only pieces too, excellent for car-rides or during work)

https://americancamorra.substack.com/ (Angelo Santino)

https://thecolombomafia.com/ (GohnJotti)

Other great researchers on here, use the search function instead of "MobTube" (no disrespect meant to Scars)

Eboli
Chin_Gigante
JohnnyS
Johnny_Scootch
bn
JoelTurner

Since they're stealing from it already, here it is for those actually interested.
Sorry if I missed any other great posters or if the above guys had other content.
I can't count myself amongst these guys but I do appreciate the thought. I would count this guy though, he has a good substack.
Can't think of his BHF handle at the moment

https://asicilianmessage.substack.com/
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Can't forget LCNBios if it even needs to be said. Hasn't posted for years but he is one of the people who made the forums what they are and upped my own standards for research. I've certainly seen his work ripped off in more than one place.

I haven't watched the Zuccaro video but if that guy specifically read any of my summaries that's my writing and different than simply parroting the info alone. I often add extra context or info from other research I've done to clarify what's being communicated, they aren't simply verbatim iterations of "public info".

And of course nobody is perfect -- I as well as others have certainly mentioned things on here before that came from other people's research or something someone told me without explicitly knowledging where it came from but that's an exception and these issues are mainly about patterns of behavior and what's being done with the info. With this guy it's a clear pattern and his poor reputation is well-deserved.