Detroit LCN Capos 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Detroit LCN Capos 2024

Post by Newyorkempire »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:00 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:02 am So again. The people on this board that claim that Detroit is defunct are just lying?

20 to 30 members plus the associates. Is not dead is active but is the more weak of the small families. Because there are very few italians in Detroit.
Thanks Furio. Now we know who the liars are on here
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:10 am Four captains 😂

And a Consigliere. They didn’t even have one in the 1980s and 1990s but we are supposed to believe that the few remaining members are more structured now in 2024 with more Captains than Philly had 20 years ago and the DeCavalcantes had 10 years ago.

The fan fiction in this thread in really heavy.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:02 am So again. The people on this board that claim that Detroit is defunct are just lying?

20 to 30 members plus the associates. Is not dead is active but is the more weak of the small families. Because there are very few italians in Detroit.
Love the chart. I made one awhile back but it didn’t look as nice and polished as this one. From my understanding a couple of people on here could be taken off. That’s just my opinion though.

Paulie Big Paulie Corrado- Shelved.
Both Messina’s
Jack “the Nose” Giacalone is inactive and living in Florida.
Eugene Baratta is a Florida guy too.
Anthony Tocco son of Anthony sr. “Tawncy” he runs Carmela foods
Little Pete Tocco no longer in the life.

From my understanding most of the sons of these guys are not really in the life. They used their connections and Families money to start legit business. Which have made most of them pretty wealthy. Not to say they don’t coast on the Family name and might try to intimidate people by using it.
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Tocco686 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:03 am Love the chart. I made one awhile back but it didn’t look as nice and polished as this one. From my understanding a couple of people on here could be taken off. That’s just my opinion though.

Both Messina’s

From my understanding most of the sons of these guys are not really in the life. They used their connections and Families money to start legit business. Which have made most of them pretty wealthy. Not to say they don’t coast on the Family name and might try to intimidate people by using it.
That was a graphic I made roughly around this time last year, attached is one from June based mostly off Scott B's info.

Bronzino could probably be removed, Messina brothers are discussed earlier in this thread
detroit 2024.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

JoePuzzles234 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:09 am
Tocco686 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:03 am Love the chart. I made one awhile back but it didn’t look as nice and polished as this one. From my understanding a couple of people on here could be taken off. That’s just my opinion though.

Both Messina’s

That was a graphic I made roughly around this time last year, attached is one from June based mostly off Scott B's info.

Bronzino could probably be removed, Messina brothers are discussed earlier in this thread
detroit 2024.png
Great Chart. I always love seeing recent pics of these guys. I have most present day ones. Couple guys are pretty hard to find recent pics. Please PM me if you ever get any of these guys.

-Jack Giacalone. Most recent pic I have is one where he’s wearing a mask for his lawsuit he won last year. I literally live down the street from him. Dude never leaves his house. He’s like a hermit. I don’t see him at the Stage Deli anymore either. I know his kid runs a dispensary in Farmington Hills area. He always speeds down our street. He’s not connected in anyway besides his Dad being a Boss.

-Louis Stramaglia
-Little Pete Tocco I feel like the pic we have is from the late 90s. He’s gotta look different now.
-Anthony Lapiana. I don’t know of any current pics of him. And I’ve searched everywhere. Someone pointed him out at Caucus Club to me when I was there for a business meeting. Didn’t feel right trying to snap a shot of him.

I also got some pics of some Zips from Sicily that are involved with the D’anna’s. Have no idea what their names are. Went to a function at Mare, they were there too. You can see them a lot at La Strada with Tony lop or at Sapori’s on 27 & Mound with Joe D’Anna.

I just have this feeling like the D’annas are slowly taking control of the family. They have a lot of pull and I feel Jackie is so disconnected and buffered from the day to day operations people are not properly kicking up what they should.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:21 am

If you know the real situation,so say it to me.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:49 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:21 am

If you know the real situation,so say it to me.
Pogo knows. He said the family is defunct
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Tocco686 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:46 am Great Chart. I always love seeing recent pics of these guys. I have most present day ones. Couple guys are pretty hard to find recent pics. Please PM me if you ever get any of these guys.
Thank you. I have a Pinterest board where I upload and label the photos I come across, all of the images used on the chart should be there.
-Jack Giacalone. Most recent pic I have is one where he’s wearing a mask for his lawsuit he won last year. I literally live down the street from him. Dude never leaves his house. He’s like a hermit. I don’t see him at the Stage Deli anymore either. I know his kid runs a dispensary in Farmington Hills area. He always speeds down our street. He’s not connected in anyway besides his Dad being a Boss.
I also haven't seen anything recent on Jack V. Giacalone, I've posted a few of his brother Vincent and cousins Joseph & Jack W.
-Louis Stramaglia
Only ever seen the photo from Jiggy's defunct website personally, I did try digging through newspapers.com when I had a subscription and couldn't find any photos despite the coverage of his legal issues in Florida.
-Little Pete Tocco I feel like the pic we have is from the late 90s. He’s gotta look different now.

These are from either last year or 2022. I think his mugshot was from the 2006 gambling bust, not the 1990s.

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3
-Anthony Lapiana. I don’t know of any current pics of him. And I’ve searched everywhere. Someone pointed him out at Caucus Club to me when I was there for a business meeting. Didn’t feel right trying to snap a shot of him.
Yeah nothing here either, I think you are probably in the best position to obtain anything recent, I've only ever seen his young mugshot and the Motor City Mafia surveillance photo.
I also got some pics of some Zips from Sicily that are involved with the D’anna’s. Have no idea what their names are. Went to a function at Mare, they were there too. You can see them a lot at La Strada with Tony lop or at Sapori’s on 27 & Mound with Joe D’Anna.

I just have this feeling like the D’annas are slowly taking control of the family. They have a lot of pull and I feel Jackie is so disconnected and buffered from the day to day operations people are not properly kicking up what they should.
No clue about the D'Anna associates either, the only other name I've seen linked to them was your post about Girolamo's son.

Scott is also reporting something along those lines, that eventually whatever is left will be under the brothers and their group.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

Detroit is not defunct. Do they have 30 members. I don’t believe so. I grew up in Detroit and now live in the Burbs of Metro Detroit. Do they have the same power they had from the 70s to the Mid 90’s…No. I would put them in the same category of KC. About a dozen give or take made guys still bookmaking and drug dealing coasting off past reputation. Not really any up and comers. These guys were smart. They didn’t want their kids in this life. Most of them are boardroom whit collar gangsters now. I know they use black/Hispanic and biker gangs to do the heavy lifting/dirty work. But, I guess anyone with money can be dangerous and hire people to hurt you. I think as long as people deal in drugs, prostitution and illegal gambling these guys will always have a place. I believe when Giacalone, Lapiana and the D’Anna’s pass they’ll be pretty much over. But you never know.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Tocco686 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:39 pm Freddy Giordano who owned Andiamo’s, BT’s strip club, the Post Bar in Dearborn and the Rusted crow Downtown Detroit is a money launderer.

Chuck Rizzo who owned Rizzo Sanitation got popped for embezzlement bid rigging throughout Oakland and other surrounding
counties.

-The D’Annas are heavily involved in Heroin.
-Gambling, Bookmaking, extortion, prostitution and street taxing strip clubs has always been a staple for these guys.

I know they run a lot of scams through used car lots with stolen parts. One of them was Collins Motors.
Thank you, apologies the question was a little unclear.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Great chart. It's always the same few nerds that are wannabe FBI agents that subscribe to weird Mormon beliefs but have zero clue what is going on unless and FBI report says so. The least reliable people on the subject
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Long Live Detroit. At least another few decades left.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Teflon Dom wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:46 pm [The least reliable people on the subject

The most reliable being Fuggetaboutit and his multiple accounts. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:01 pm
Teflon Dom wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:46 pm [The least reliable people on the subject

The most reliable being Fuggetaboutit and his multiple accounts. :lol:

Pogo
The assclown accuses us of lying when, beside the obvious point that we have no reason to lie, and would get nothing out of doing so, he can't even be honest about who he is.

Anyway, some may recall the bogus charts floating around on the forums 20 years ago that would show around 20 members for St. Louis and around 30 for Milwaukee. This latest Detroit chart is the same thing over again.

For those who live in reality, Detroit was said by the feds to have 29-30 members between 1996 and 2001. Even Scott himself had them at 25 members in his 2006 book. Since then, at least 22 members have died. Do...the...math. And if you can only respond with either, "They could have made more members" or "Scott Bernstein said...," don't bother since that just proves my point.

Of those names on the chart, only Dominick Corrado, Paul A. Corrado, Peter J. Corrado, Jack Giacalone, Joseph Giacalone and Anthony LaPiana have been identified as made by official sources, as far as I'm aware. Once again, Bernstein doesn't count. I don't know how many times people have to be burned by him before they wise up and stop taking what he reports at face value. Anyone who thinks Detroit has 20-30 members today is living in fantasy land. In all probability it doesn't even have 10.

And we're seeing the same thing there that we've repeatedly seen in other cities where the LCN family has died out. Membership dwindling to the point that there is no real functioning hierarchy anymore. Most of the actually inducted (not "speculated") members old and inactive. Most of their relatives or associates have gone legit. And what criminal activity remains mostly in the form of bookmaking and loansharking. And even that is largely supplementary to their legit businesses.

We won't see anything like the 1996 Gamtax case again. We likely won't even see anything like the much smaller, and insignificant, 2006 case. That should tell you all you need to know.
All roads lead to New York.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Scott knows many members of the Tocco blood family, many ppl in the street in Motor City & has lived in Detroit I think for most of his life *-- he also knows many former mob chasers that now are successful, reputable defense attorneys or retired etc. he gets both sides first hand. you read indictments. Yet, you claim to be more informed than he?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!