Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Post by outfit guy »

So, when will there be retribution against these 2 brothers that appear to be a******s?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

His wife literally bragged about attacking people with a pipe on instagram lol thick as pig shit
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Baldino's aged quite a bit the last few years.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

So what happened? This guy Johnny Chang seems fine
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:26 am His wife literally bragged about attacking people with a pipe on instagram lol thick as pig shit
What did she think LE does not use social media as evidence? Admitting you assaulted someone with a weapon. Being who she is, you would think she would have some sense about this...
Proletarian187
Straightened out

Post by Proletarian187 »

This whole thing is just further proof "The Mob" is dead. There's still a "secret"(?) society of italians but they are no factor on the streets and absolutely no one fears them. Not even people in their closest orbit.

It's not just that it has evolved or devolved or changed or become watered down. It's an illusion/delusion at this point.

They're not even a gang. Even junkie gang members wouldn't stand for this stuff. At least they would produce a rusty screwdriver and try to do something.

I doubt LCN could even farm out a hit these days, because why not just take their money and tell them to kick rocks? They won't even be able to do white collar crime in the long run if they have no muscle of their own. What exactly are the consequences of ripping them off or abusing them?

The only option seems to be that they go 100% legit. But at that point it just seems like a Rotary club for losers.
Carbine genius
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Proletarian187 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:31 pm This whole thing is just further proof "The Mob" is dead. There's still a "secret"(?) society of italians but they are no factor on the streets and absolutely no one fears them. Not even people in their closest orbit.

It's not just that it has evolved or devolved or changed or become watered down. It's an illusion/delusion at this point.

They're not even a gang. Even junkie gang members wouldn't stand for this stuff. At least they would produce a rusty screwdriver and try to do something.

I doubt LCN could even farm out a hit these days, because why not just take their money and tell them to kick rocks? They won't even be able to do white collar crime in the long run if they have no muscle of their own. What exactly are the consequences of ripping them off or abusing them?

The only option seems to be that they go 100% legit. But at that point it just seems like a Rotary club for losers.
They don't pay up for a murder first off. You're just babbling bullshit nonsense.

The Mafia in its totality is still feared and a force with thousands and thousands of members and billions of dollars
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

It's hard not to suspect that this sort of behavior is downstream from the fact that the mob no longer kills people, and that it might become more common as more and more people, assuming they won't be killed, start acting out against the mob's authority in the underworld in this way. The discipline is starting to crack due to the lack of killing.

Just a hunch.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 4:10 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:26 am His wife literally bragged about attacking people with a pipe on instagram lol thick as pig shit
What did she think LE does not use social media as evidence? Admitting you assaulted someone with a weapon. Being who she is, you would think she would have some sense about this...
To be fair, I just read an article on the son of the boss of a Palermo family in the Pagliarelli madamento. He was allowed family video calls with his imprisoned father.

Apparently, just SCREENSHOTS of these convos were enough to confer authority to the son and allow him to transmit orders on behalf of his father.

Why did the kid go and post the photos on TikTok? Lol

True Story....
7digits
Associate

Post by 7digits »

Proletarian187 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:31 pm This whole thing is just further proof "The Mob" is dead. There's still a "secret"(?) society of italians but they are no factor on the streets and absolutely no one fears them. Not even people in their closest orbit.

According to the 2021 indictment someone tried to sell them fake meth and take there money and told them to kick rocks and the mob beat them almost to death within an inch of there life!
Proletarian187
Straightened out

Post by Proletarian187 »

Ok. Clarification after some sloppy laaate night posting from me:

1. I know lcn usually doesn't pay outsiders for hits/violence. Even though it's not unheard of in any way.. Do we really think bikers and other factions of the underworld that lcn have been known to use for muscle do these things for free? Or because they watched Goodfellas and Donnie Brasco and wanna feel part of?

My point was that even if they do go that route, how are they gonna enforce these enforcers? No one Respects an envelope.To be a force you have to use force. Otherwise you're gonna get extorted and seen as a cash cow.

2. My rant was about American mafia. Not Italy, Canada or Australia. I know there are still capable guys out there. But if murders are no longer being ordered or utilized, what does it matter? Even the fucking Navy Seals would be useless with their hands tied behind their backs.

American lcn does NOT have thousands of members. And even if they could (highly doubtful) pull together billions of dollars, that upper tier of mostly elderly members ain't risking their golden years and their mansions for street cred.
Carbine genius
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I understand what you are trying to say. But it does not make sense. How this incident equates to all of that?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Proletarian187 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:35 am Ok. Clarification after some sloppy laaate night posting from me:

1. I know lcn usually doesn't pay outsiders for hits/violence. Even though it's not unheard of in any way.. Do we really think bikers and other factions of the underworld that lcn have been known to use for muscle do these things for free? Or because they watched Goodfellas and Donnie Brasco and wanna feel part of?

My point was that even if they do go that route, how are they gonna enforce these enforcers? No one Respects an envelope.To be a force you have to use force. Otherwise you're gonna get extorted and seen as a cash cow.

2. My rant was about American mafia. Not Italy, Canada or Australia. I know there are still capable guys out there. But if murders are no longer being ordered or utilized, what does it matter? Even the fucking Navy Seals would be useless with their hands tied behind their backs.

American lcn does NOT have thousands of members. And even if they could (highly doubtful) pull together billions of dollars, that upper tier of mostly elderly members ain't risking their golden years and their mansions for street cred.
Still babbling. Don't know what the fuck you're talking about
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Proletarian187
Straightened out

Post by Proletarian187 »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:08 am
Proletarian187 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:35 am Ok. Clarification after some sloppy laaate night posting from me:

Still babbling. Don't know what the fuck you're talking about
Well that was a stinging retort. Check mate indeed.. It's OT anyway so let's focus on the topic.

Don't leave me alone with your mom.
Carbine genius