Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Scotticles.

Gold Ivanovic.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:16 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:24 am
CornerBoy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:07 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:46 am Luccheses have a crew in Chicago. Philly has a crew in Boston and is working with Kansas City. Kansas City is working with Chicago. Chicago planting the flag back in Northwest Indiana. Gambinos have a crew in Cleveland.

I'm nominating Scott for a Pulitzer.
sstop w this crew shit. People meet each under in Federal Prison. than they may pull a scam in conjunction with the guy in KC or whereever. the made guy that goes to try and execute plan in KC for instance brings five asssociates who probably have nothing better to do. there is yyour crew.
everything is so loose, ppl become aacting captains all the time
Amen
I didn't start this "crew shit," Scott did. And even we play fast and loose with definitions, there's still little to no evidence for any of it. The Outfit's presence within its last bastion in the Chicago suburbs is growing thin but it's back "planting flags in NW Indiana?" It's the same principle with the Gambinos not even having a crew in New Jersey at this point but setting up shop in Cleveland. God forbid we be expected to use some deductive reasoning.
where are your deductions coming from?

Why do you seem so angry? this stuff is not that serious.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 4:41 amwhere are your deductions coming from?
Reality.
All roads lead to New York.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

answer the question
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

name three credible rats?

reality to u is fbi reports that are either inaccurate or deliberately wrong to get ppl talking or get ppl to cooperate.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:11 pm answer the question
You've been around long enough to know that I've addressed this stuff a hundred times. If you think the stuff I listed above is actually going on in 2024, there's nothing I can do to help you.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

i have no idea how you've addressed it.

i dont read all the posts in every reel.

sucks you have been and remain so sheltered, unworldly and naive
7digits
Associate

Post by 7digits »

Obviously there is gambino activity in Cleveland. Carmine Angello was indicted for it and pled guilty about 10 years ago for doing the same exact things he did for himself and the family in New York
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

7digits wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:04 am Obviously there is gambino activity in Cleveland. Carmine Angello was indicted for it and pled guilty about 10 years ago for doing the same exact things he did for himself and the family in New York
He was doing the same thing because it's what he knows. There was nothing I'm that case that connected it to the Gambinos in New York.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

If Carmine was put on the shelf and chased is he still aloud to earn illegally and not kick up to someone? Serious question. I thought even if your shelved your still under the family you were made with and you still answer to them. I know he’s hours away from New York but I’m sure these guys still know what he’s up to.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:16 pm
7digits wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:04 am Obviously there is gambino activity in Cleveland. Carmine Angello was indicted for it and pled guilty about 10 years ago for doing the same exact things he did for himself and the family in New York
He was doing the same thing because it's what he knows. There was nothing I'm that case that connected it to the Gambinos in New York.
How do you know he knows they won't do anything? You've talked to him? Fucking fantasy
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Your wrong about that .
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:57 am
How do you know he knows they won't do anything? You've talked to him? Fucking fantasy
Won't do anything? What the hell are you even talking about?
Stroccos wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:52 am
Your wrong about that .
Because why?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:37 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:57 am
Won't do anything? What the hell are you even talking about?
Stroccos wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:52 am
Your wrong about that .
Because why?
because he was dealing with the Gambino's in nyc
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:56 ambecause he was dealing with the Gambino's in nyc
According to who?