Peter Lovaglio Interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Peter Lovaglio Interview

Post by johnny_scootch »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:23 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:45 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:35 pm Also, one more thing; Associates don't go "on-record" directly with crime families, they go "on-record" with individual made members. Which is a big reason the hypothetical scenario of picking between two families to go "on-record" with, doesn't translate to reality.

Let me add something here, if you’re a big earner and you’re on record with say a member of the Lucchese family and that member dies you are 100% considered property of the Lucchese family and you will be reassigned to another Lucchese member. You don’t become a free agent again, you’re stuck with them unless they decide to release you or trade you.

Is this not a contradiction then?
Yes in a way it certainly is a contradiction but in that life everything is nuanced. Noticed I specifically pointed out a big earner in that scenario because greed is above all and a family will fight tooth and nail to preserve a lucrative income stream but if you’re not earning or not a benefit to the family in some way they won’t try to keep you.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:19 pm
Pennisi couldve gone with Ernie Grillo (you know he cant do nothing for you), gone with Blaise, probably reached out to anyone in Perrones old crew or gone with Joey Dib.

So much for no choice eh. Only Cleveland didnt get in a bid.
Read what I wrote I said ‘it doesn’t happen like that very often’ he’s the outlier. Finding one example of this doesn’t prove anything.

You could find a dozen more and it wouldn’t change anything.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:00 pm
B. wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:40 pm Sonny, what makes you use retarded mafia shorthand like "Binos"? Like, what compels you to do that?

I'm genuinely interested in the psychology of it.
Because it annoys you.

Rule on shorthand I missed. Oh right, It makes me look cool.

Compel, retarded? Dude. We 15 now?
Okay, good answer. I assumed you were being deliberately annoying with that shit which is much better than doing it in earnest.

It would cause me physical pain to refer to them as the "Binos" or "Lukes" so I'm impressed with your pain threshold.