Bugs, Bull & Rats

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Bugs, Bull & Rats

Post by John W »

I just finished reading it and thought it was a very very poor book with nothing we have not read before, talks about Gotti a lot as you would expect, I'm not convinced this was wrote by an actual person let alone a someone who was made but has not ratted, it seems to me to be just someone copying info from newspaper articles and books that are already out.
Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Bugs, Bull & Rats

Post by Cheech »

Anyone could have wrote and a few could have written it better. Just awful. Save your money.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Bugs, Bull & Rats

Post by willychichi »

Mobster says Vincent Asaro was part of Lufthansa heist, jury made a mistake

Bonanno crime family capo Vincent Asaro was a member of the mob crew that carried out the 1978 Lufthansa airport heist, says a mobster who has penned a new book.

Frank Palmieri, a pseudonym for the mobster who claims he is a made member of one of the city’s five crime families, says the jury screwed up in November when they acquitted Asaro of the infamous crime.

“Vinny dodged a bullet,” Palmieri told the Daily News in an exclusive telephone interview. “I was very happy for him.”

Palmieri is the author of “Bugs, Bull, & Rats,” an anecdotal recounting of some of the mob’s most notorious hits and hit men. The Lufthansa caper — which netted about $6 million in cash and jewelry — is not mentioned in the book. But Palmieri does implicate a Genovese mobster in a Brooklyn social club murder in which he was twice acquitted. He also predicts the Mafia will be gone in 15 years if wiseguys don’t wise up.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.2579589
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.