Looks like Joey Cutaia didn’t last to long…

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Looks like Joey Cutaia didn’t last to long…

Post by MoLarryCurly »

You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Looks like Joey Cutaia didn’t last to long…

Post by JohnnyS »

Good info as always from johnny_scootch. He posted this back in April.
Joey Cutaia has only been out a few months and he’s already tearing up the neighborhood. If he doesn’t go to jail before next round of ceremonies I heard he’s being proposed for membership (possibly by his father but I’m not 100% sure). So unless they deem him just to crazy to straighten out he’ll be wearing a stripe sooner than later.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tats on neck. He looks like he is a seasoned criminal. Not exactly the sophiscated rackets type.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:14 pm Tats on neck. He looks like he is a seasoned criminal. Not exactly the sophiscated rackets type.
You can say that again. Looks like a complete idiot too.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:05 pm Good info as always from johnny_scootch. He posted this back in April.
Joey Cutaia has only been out a few months and he’s already tearing up the neighborhood. If he doesn’t go to jail before next round of ceremonies I heard he’s being proposed for membership (possibly by his father but I’m not 100% sure). So unless they deem him just to crazy to straighten out he’ll be wearing a stripe sooner than later.
Scootch is a good source on the Cutaias. While he knows a lot about the Canarsie guys in general and was the first person to publicly identify the affiliation/status of the Jet brothers, his connection to the Cutaias in particular is interesting and gives him insight.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Indiana?!
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:37 pm Indiana?!
Arrested By
U.S. MARSHAL SERVICE

Charges
HOLD FOR OUTSIDE AGENCY

It is weird he was arrested in Indiana, maybe he was on the lam, but it looks like the original charges stem from elsewhere. It is likely the original charges were either a federal offense and/or from another state.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I got his brother on IG.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Oof madone! He looks terrible.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Saw that coming from a mile away, everyone did. He never even checked in with parole, so he knew he was going back no matter what. A part of me feels bad for him because he was born into it and it always felt like he was trying to prove something but then I think about all the grimy shit he did to people who thought they were his friend and I don’t feel so bad anymore.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

looks like something from a Dr. Seuss book
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:36 pm Saw that coming from a mile away, everyone did. He never even checked in with parole, so he knew he was going back no matter what. A part of me feels bad for him because he was born into it and it always felt like he was trying to prove something but then I think about all the grimy shit he did to people who thought they were his friend and I don’t feel so bad anymore.
He had nothing to prove that’s what he didn’t understand. He had whatever he wanted when he got out legit or not. He had help and the right people willing to give him a chance. He fucked up not even 6/7 months home. He’ll never learn or change. He wanted to be known , this isn’t 20
Years ago people call the cops freely
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

opiate guy?

how is he "tearing up the neighborhood?"

im sure he has ove, r Five ppl feeding the cops info on him constantly, its a no=win nowadays.

Literally, half of these guys are rats.

If I were a criminal, I would get a black guy to get a huge grow opp going in crown hgts, like 10 rooms total and then sell it split the profits.

if he gets pinched, he'll get a prking ticket LOLOL
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:01 pm I got his brother on IG.
do you know him?

if not, thats very bizarre behavior,

QUESTION: how is he related to Danielle, JB;s wife?

maybe he and john perna can collaborate and take down a mansion lol

if someone that looks like that is getting strommed, this is the last real mob generation. its over.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!