New Contract Out On Dom Cicale?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

New Contract Out On Dom Cicale?

Post by Browniety86 »

Cicale in a new video claims the Bonannos and the West Side are actively trying to clip him...Talks shit about Hippy, Johnny Joe and Patty Falcetti in the video...even throws shots towards Ernie and Barney...anyone else see this stunad's new vid?
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: New Contract Out On Dom Cicale?

Post by aray22 »

Brought to you by EG vodker.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Idk if he's losing it or doing this for views. Saying things like "I know where you live" lol, like the westside gives a fuck about that dummy.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

It's not far fetched that they were caught on a wire discussing him. Similar thing happened with Michael D'Urso a few years ago where the feds caught some Genovese guys discussing his current whereabouts.

Feds are all over Barney and Ernie's inner circle.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Cicale threatening these made guys saying he knows where they live and pretty much inviting them to do something. Would love to see something happen but doubt it will.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Cicale actually think people in the life give a shit what he says. He doesn't even make sense half the time. The guy is special needs
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:03 am Idk if he's losing it or doing this for views. Saying things like "I know where you live" lol, like the westside gives a fuck about that dummy.
It’s a theme among cooperators that they always say they’ve changed their lives but the “old me” will come out if needed. I duno if their recommended to speak like that by someone or someone said it once and it’s become their go-to lingo
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Not surprised he would disparage anyone from the Bonanno Family, but to offer up the same commentary towards Mikey Zafarando(sp?) raises an eyebrow. From what I've read on the board, he's a pretty serious, and more than capable guy in the Life.

But like Tonyd said, Cicale doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

2 years in the life youve only got so many stories to tell.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

JohnnyS wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:18 am It's not far fetched that they were caught on a wire discussing him. Similar thing happened with Michael D'Urso a few years ago where the feds caught some Genovese guys discussing his current whereabouts.

Feds are all over Barney and Ernie's inner circle.
I think Cookie is far tougher than Cicale would ever be - it was quite brazen writing an OpEd and 'daring' them to come at him however.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Cicale is a drama King. I gave his podcast an honest listening to. It’s just bad on so many levels. His command of the English language is straight out of the fourth grade. He can’t read at all. Ok, barely. His topics are weak too. Just compare Mikey Scars and Cicale. It’s brutal. He didn’t even know who Tony Sirico was.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Did cicale actually smoke crack??

Before the podcast when he was working with ed scarpo on mafia life website - ppl use to say he smoked crack

It stopped when the podcast came out
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:31 am 2 years in the life youve only got so many stories to tell.
Yep
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

He got out of jail in 1999 and was put on record with Vinny Basciano, before this he was with Ernie Muscarella. He gets made and becomes a Bonanno captain then was arrested in 2005 and flipped in 2007.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

The Westside never would've made this motherfucker...