LCN In Maine/NH

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mike68
Straightened out

Re: LCN In Maine/NH

Post by mike68 »

TheSmartOne1 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:03 pm
mike68 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:12 am I thought Billy Angelesco was based out of Maine
He's inactive right now, though that other groups got control there.
Do you have any proof of this? This sounds like of of those Wikipedia claims where people throw names around.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

TheSmartOne1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:36 am Late to this but Patriarca and the other families aren't in NH and Maine anymore, it's DeMarco something or Marconi, they got a new family there.
Also it's a little weird that these two names you mention, one (DeMarco) is a video game crime family in Max Payne, and the other (Marconi) is a crime family in the video game Shadowrun. I know these aren't uncommon Italian names but it just seems farfetched.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I read it was Roman Moronie. He came into power after a fargin war with those lousy Patriarca cork-soakers.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

The Chef Boyardee Family.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

PolackTony wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:00 pm The Chef Boyardee Family.
Was delighted to learn recently that Chef Boyardee, like Henry Mancini and Dean Martin, is one of the Great Italian-Ohioans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Boiardi
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Antiliar wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:07 am I read it was Roman Moronie. He came into power after a fargin war with those lousy Patriarca cork-soakers.
With his cousin Boney. Then you have LTH in New Hampshire also.
TheSmartOne1
Associate

Post by TheSmartOne1 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:58 am
TheSmartOne1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:36 am Late to this but Patriarca and the other families aren't in NH and Maine anymore, it's DeMarco something or Marconi, they got a new family there.
There are many mob figures with the name "DeMarco" I just mentioned it cause of some street talk. Marconi is a corrupt port official in the NH/Maine seacoast area and HAS been taken off many times because of his problems. I was a little far fetched here, and it's possible these 2 have no new family at all but it still begs the question why they and so many others are doing things and not within Patriarca control. (I've also played Max Payne so ofc i'd recognize what you mean lol)

Also it's a little weird that these two names you mention, one (DeMarco) is a video game crime family in Max Payne, and the other (Marconi) is a crime family in the video game Shadowrun. I know these aren't uncommon Italian names but it just seems farfetched.
TheSmartOne1
Associate

Post by TheSmartOne1 »

mike68 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:21 am
TheSmartOne1 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:03 pm
mike68 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:12 am I thought Billy Angelesco was based out of Maine
He's inactive right now, though that other groups got control there.
Do you have any proof of this? This sounds like of of those Wikipedia claims where people throw names around.
I have absolutely no written proof of this whatsoever, hell I would say wikipedia people have more sources than me. I only say what I know from clubs, street talk and general hangouts, anything else can come out of the average Joe's ass.