Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Harrism
Prospect

Re: Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Post by Harrism »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:23 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:49 am If the Boston Mafia does exist, the crazy thing to me is that DeLeo not only cooperated with the feds in that murder-for-hire case, he also provided information about the Boston Mafia. So if the Boston Mafia does still exist, in whatever form, that ought to be a real kick in the balls.
DeLeo does a bunch of time with Allie Persico and eventually gets made now I’d assume they didn’t do a thorough background check and they made him without realizing he had cooperated in some form or another BUT later after his stint as acting boss while he’s in prison and it had become known he is shunned by the other Italian inmates. Vito Guzzo gets word out to Sally Bread asking if DeLeo is in good standing with the Colombo family and word comes back that he is and that he can straighten Vito out in prison which will help make that fact known. That part is the kicker! We can’t assume they made a mistake again because it was known we knew it they knew it and they didn’t care for some reason. Hopefully one day we will find out what that reason was.
DeLeo was arrested before the information about his earlier cooperation came to light (credit to Jerry Capeci for unearthing that). So it's unlikely DeLeo was ever called to a sit-down to iron things out. So how did the Colombo family respond to this? Well, if such information made its way to DeLeo's successor, Andy Russo, then I can imagine Andy - being the ever-loyal lackey of Carmine Persico that he was - perhaps opted to let Allie Boy Persico deal with it. Because Allie Persico was the sole sponsor of DeLeo, the sole decision-maker in charge of placing DeLeo into acting boss. And from what Elizabeth Geddes told the court in 2011, Russo was the "street boss" of the Colombos but the third man down the ladder in terms of administration. Carmine Persico was boss, Allie Boy was acting boss, and Andy was street boss.

So I would assume that it was up to Allie Boy - the same man who brought DeLeo into the family - to rule on the allegations that he was once an informant. We know that Allie Boy was still intimately involved in decision-making through prison meetings with his brother-in-law Angelo Spata. And we can only assume that Allie Boy said "let it slide: DeLeo's no rat, he served a long federal sentence with me and was always a stand-up guy." And that's that. Important to note that DeLeo didn't cooperate after his 2009 arrest; the relief from that fact may have absolved any earlier allegations of cooperation.
This makes me wonder about the Colombo hierarchy right now. Allieboy is still alive right? But he isn't considered the boss if I recall correctly? Did his influence die out with Carmine Persico and Andy Russo dying?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

IMO i think Allie boy doesn't want to be boss and the othee family's probaly wouldnt allow them to make a guy doing life the official boss or why would the family capos elect a boss whose never coming home. The family is only as strong as its boss. When andy mush russo was in control for the last few years i bet he helped put the ship back on corse for as little time it was. He was a strong boss or atleast reapected across the landscape
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 1:15 pm IMO i think Allie boy doesn't want to be boss and the othee family's probaly wouldnt allow them to make a guy doing life the official boss or why would the family capos elect a boss whose never coming home. The family is only as strong as its boss. When andy mush russo was in control for the last few years i bet he helped put the ship back on corse for as little time it was. He was a strong boss or atleast reapected across the landscape
Maybe the Colombos could use Allie Boy as front boss and choose a boss on the streets and keep him away as possibile from the LE attention.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

I’m too insecure ? I’m a low life ?

Based on what ? All my years of engaging with people like yourselves? I don’t run from confrontation bro in regards to my reporting . This has been going on for 15 years plus .

Scott
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:59 pm I’m too insecure ? I’m a low life ?

Based on what ? All my years of engaging with people like yourselves? I don’t run from confrontation bro in regards to my reporting . This has been going on for 15 years plus .

Scott
Youre a low life. Yes. You scraped the forums material and sold articles on it. Yes.
You made a video about a genovese up and comer that as it turns out is fictitious. Its all hysterical to me. Because ive always known this about you. But now the whole forum does. So yes, youre a low life, charlatan, flim flammer i knew you to be. Yes, you wrote a good book, and youre a low life petty scam artist. both things can be true.
Has to be embarrassing for you. Imagine the joy when I clicked PLAY and it was you talking about augie and pete cataldo. I had to pull over in excitememt. At that moment i knew you were done.

Best,
Cheech
Last edited by Cheech on Mon May 13, 2024 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Is Cheech wrong?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Cheech wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:57 am

Scott
Youre a low life. Yes. You scraped the forums material and sold articles on it. Yes.
You made a video about a genovese up and comer that as it turns out is fictitious. Its all hysterical to me. Because ive always known this about you. But now the whole forum does. So yes, youre a low life, charlatan, flim flammer i knew you to be. Yes, you wrote a good book, and youre a low life petty scam artist. both things can be true.
Has to be embarrassing for you. Imagine the joy when I clicked PLAY and it was you talking about augie and pete cataldo. I had to pull over in excitememt. At that moment i knew you were done.

Best,
Cheech
Cheech and Sonny, stop with the personal shots. We get tired of moving post to the GY. I don't know why this is so difficult for you two to do, if you want to take shots do it in the GY. Pretty soon MODs will just start locking threads up, or I'll just start deleting only you twos post......Sol
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

:evil:
Sol wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:14 pm
Cheech wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:57 am

Scott

Best,
Cheech
Cheech and Sonny, stop with the personal shots. We get tired of moving post to the GY. I don't know why this is so difficult for you two to do, if you want to take shots do it in the GY. Pretty soon MODs will just start locking threads up, or I'll just start deleting only you twos post......Sol
Sol! You dont call, you dont write. How the hell are ya? Me? Oh Im just fighting the good fight. Sticking up for folks that contribute much to this place. Hope youre well!
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

I'm doing good, just insanely busy with my kid graduations coming up and business. Thanks for asking......Sol
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

B. wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:15 pm There was one Colombo (I thought Franzese though he may have cooperated / left the life by then) who said when it came out publicly that Scarpa was a CI, Allie Persico told him both he and his father had known for years. The member was disgusted they knew and still kept him around.
One way to look at it is that the Persico faction obviously had trouble maintaining power and control over the family once Carmine got locked up. So, even if they knew Scarpa was an informant, he was doing it to advance their interests (i.e. Scarpa was hurting the Persicos enemies).

So if they knew Scarpa was an informant and then followed the rules strictly and had him killed, do the Persicos lose the war? Seems likely.

It’s also possible Scarpa got word back to Carmine that he was getting info from the feds on the rebel faction and the locations of their hideouts, etc.

The rules are rules, but when it comes to war all bets are off.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 am Ok I’m back . Cause I have to address this .

Cheech, you have no fucking clue what u r talking about. That was all dropped in my lap by one of Eddie’s guys and one of matty g s guys .

You named Eddie Parrette or I did ? And I’ll have a Connecticut fbi agent discussing all of this on video dropping this week . But I got it all from you ?

And regarding the “credit”:the video regarding DeLeo which was shot first credits the forum and gets tens of thousands more looks than the site. So you are wrong there about proper creditidation
Scott
Waiting on the video. Thanks
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I think its one of those we always had a feeling greg was a snitch but he did so much work for us. They didn't have concrete proff or carmine would have killed him in the early 80tys when he was cleaning house.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

When he said “this week” on the CT fbi agent what week do we think he was talking about? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

https://youtu.be/HWxWbJjog0o?si=yaa70mYo5OgvAPPw

The comments are lol. Wow.

I missed the part where the fbi agent tells you about the dui and guns that parrette allegedly is under indictment. You know the info you took.
Or taddeie jr or all the other stuff you lifted and said you got from the agent.

Good interview. I liked it.