Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Post by Ivan »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am the C’s doesn’t rank nearly as high on the fag index as the Luke’s
:lol:
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

AntComello wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:51 am Damn everyone got their panties in a bunch. I’m sticking with Scott 😂😂😂 way more interesting stuff then the guys on here who couldn’t possibly fathom a mob shooting or firebombing in 2024.
Scott owes you $20
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:51 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:51 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 pm "Cs.' does he mean Colombos or Cammarano family?
Obviously he means the Cammaranos.
I thought they call the Colombos the Cs?
I don’t know who they is. Personally I’ve never heard anyone on the street use any of those gay nicknames some people like to use so much (the C’s doesn’t rank nearly as high on the fag index as the Luke’s) but in this case he’s clearly referring to the Cammaranos, I’m sure you’ve heard of Joe C, Dino C and their beer with the Bonannos right?
Yes I am aware of that beef, with the fight at the funeral and all that..
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:51 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:51 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 pm "Cs.' does he mean Colombos or Cammarano family?
Obviously he means the Cammaranos.
I thought they call the Colombos the Cs?
I don’t know who they is. Personally I’ve never heard anyone on the street use any of those gay nicknames some people like to use so much (the C’s doesn’t rank nearly as high on the fag index as the Luke’s) but in this case he’s clearly referring to the Cammaranos, I’m sure you’ve heard of Joe C, Dino C and their beer with the Bonannos right?
:lol:
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

😂 isn't sonny always calling them the Lukes
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Ok I’m back . Cause I have to address this .

Cheech, you have no fucking clue what u r talking about. That was all dropped in my lap by one of Eddie’s guys and one of matty g s guys .

You named Eddie Parrette or I did ? And I’ll have a Connecticut fbi agent discussing all of this on video dropping this week . But I got it all from you ?

And regarding the “credit”:the video regarding DeLeo which was shot first credits the forum and gets tens of thousands more looks than the site. So you are wrong there about proper creditidation
Scott
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 am Ok I’m back . Cause I have to address this .

Cheech, you have no fucking clue what u r talking about. That was all dropped in my lap by one of Eddie’s guys and one of matty g s guys .

You named Eddie Parrette or I did ? And I’ll have a Connecticut fbi agent discussing all of this on video dropping this week . But I got it all from you ?

And regarding the “credit”:the video regarding DeLeo which was shot first credits the forum and gets tens of thousands more looks than the site. So you are wrong there about proper creditidation
Scott
ya one of eddie's guys told you...sure...its just coincidence what I wrote was what you wrote a day later...you didnt put that shit in part 1 and you know what I am talking about....put the time stamp out. His pending case is sealed and its just rumor it was a dui and a gun....i put that out and you came out with it the next day. I dont sweat you. you sweat me.

its whatever buddy, I look forward to the video. good luck in life.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 am Ok I’m back . Cause I have to address this .

Cheech, you have no fucking clue what u r talking about. That was all dropped in my lap by one of Eddie’s guys (NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BE TRUE) and one of matty g s guys.

You named Eddie Parrette or I did ? (I DON'T WRITE ARTICLES) And I’ll have a Connecticut fbi agent discussing all of this on video dropping this week . (GREAT HE CAN EXPLAIN HOW HE GAVE YOU EDDIE'S SEALED INDICTMENT) But I got it all from you ? (YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHAT YOU GOT FROM ME, HENCE THE PART 2 AFTER I DROPPED THE POST)

Scott
I will no longer interact with you as I know what type of person you are. I was guessing before but now i know.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

God bless brother . There goes my best source in Connecticut damn .

And I will address with the fbi agent . And he’ll tell the audience how he’s been giving me this info for the last 18 months and helping me craft that three part breaking news exclusive. Had nothing to do with “cheech” that one anonymous poster on the BH forum.

Scott
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 pm God bless brother
Scott I saw you mentioned Augie and Pete Cataldo in your latest video and I’ve been interested in these guys for a long time. I’ve seen photos of them on Instagram and Reddit for years and tried to confirm their actual existence as made guys but never could. I’ve never heard them mentioned on the street or by any informers or on any official paperwork so I chalked them up to internet myths but one day a few years back Jerry Capeci confirmed Augies status as a made guy only to delete the mention of him from an article when asked about it by a member of this forum (pretty sure it was your boy Cheech) and if I remember correctly Capeci even played dumb about it afterward and made it like he never even mentioned Cataldo at all.

My question is how confident are you that the info you provide in the video is correct?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 pm God bless brother . There goes my best source in Connecticut damn .

And I will address with the fbi agent . And he’ll tell the audience how he’s been giving me this info for the last 18 months and helping me craft that three part breaking news exclusive. Had nothing to do with “cheech” that one anonymous poster on the BH forum.

Scott
Scott do something big on the current Detroit guys. They at least will be around for another 35 years right?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

But I digress .

And I will stop pouring gasoline on the fire . I’m being snide and disrespectful because I feel people are being snide and disrespectful towards me . And That is no excuse. We should all communicate with each other with certain baselines of respect. I sincerely apologize for adding to the problem.

Scott
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

We are a OC forum ….

And we have one of the biggest and best credited authors of THIS generation of mafia gossip …. Why even nit pick the 1 or 2 of the 1000s of articles dropped….

Like it’s specifically being wrote for us! And we rarely have correct info - as seen now by the new book by Ask Andy Peterpiece with Petey Stripes DeMarco being boss …..

So ya -
Maybe it’s “sensationalized” but I’m glad we have a way to talk directly with Scott - Jerry’s more than likely ghosting somewhere in here and never comments back.

I just think it’s stupid that we get in theses BATTLES when they could be great discussions if approached differently!
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:30 pm But I digress .

And I will stop pouring gasoline on the fire . I’m being snide and disrespectful because I feel people are being snide and disrespectful towards me . And That is no excuse. We should all communicate with each other with certain baselines of respect. I sincerely apologize for adding to the problem.

Scott
Whatever pal. Make sure that agent tells everyone how he gave you the dui and gun charge.

Waiting on your response to Scootch…
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Cheech,

I will . And he did .

Scott