Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Uforeality
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Uforeality »

Even tho I like hearing Merlinos commentary, it's still shocking that a sitting boss of a Cosa Nostra family is doing interviews
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:46 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:50 pm Joey Merlino is not smart
Share his IQ test results bro.
Share a dirty needle Sonny
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:03 am
^^^👍👍👍
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Tasker
Honorary Member

Post by Tasker »

Uforeality wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:29 pm Even tho I like hearing Merlinos commentary, it's still shocking that a sitting boss of a Cosa Nostra family is doing interviews
I think it’s debatable whether he’s the “sitting boss.” My personal view is that he’s not. But either way, it’s still wild. Boss or not, it’s unprecedented for someone with his resume (who’s not a cooperator) to do something like this.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

If hes not boss then the reports of genovese and bonannos telling him to stop are false. Hes a civilian.
I cant fathom joey stepping down….its in his blood. For all the reasons ive already stated. He murdered ppl and his friends were murdered. Those are high stakes. You dont do a bunch of years in jail for cn then walk away.
I think this is a play to tamper the jury pool imho
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Cheech wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:56 pm If hes not boss then the reports of genovese and bonannos telling him to stop are false. Hes a civilian.
I cant fathom joey stepping down….its in his blood. For all the reasons ive already stated. He murdered ppl and his friends were murdered. Those are high stakes. You dont do a bunch of years in jail for cn then walk away.
If that’s the case and your right about him doing it to tamper with a jury in the future then he’s kinda taking a page out of chins book if you think about it but the 2024 version lol would be wild if it does help him down the road. Even though Gigante will always be a goat for what he did.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:03 am
Pony up.

Share his IQ results.

Back your bullshit up.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:56 pm If hes not boss then the reports of genovese and bonannos telling him to stop are false. Hes a civilian.
Yup.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

He's still the boss and this is just the 2024 version of Joe Colombo's Italian-American Civil Rights League, or Al Capone whining nonstop to media interviewers about what a misunderstood public servant he was.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Maybe... or he named his successor in philly and hes ok with just living life no more crime hes to high profile so try the internet market. How much you think blue chews pays lol. Id ask to be there spokesman. I got a tent in my pants lol
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

A classic from Part 4 of the Vlad interview...

About Phillip Colletti:

Vlad: "He testified in court that he planted a remote control bomb under your car several times, but it never went off"

Joey: "I guess he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, I don't know. His wife said she tried to kill me too. She tried to put cyanide in my drink. She was so fucking ugly I wouldn't even talk to her."

:lol:
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

This is the first thing I thought when he started going on with how screwed up the government and the shit they do to you just to build a case.
Tasker
Honorary Member

Post by Tasker »

Ivan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:01 pm
He's still the boss and this is just the 2024 version of Joe Colombo's Italian-American Civil Rights League, or Al Capone whining nonstop to media interviewers about what a misunderstood public servant he was.
While I don’t think he’s active, I’m enjoying the idea of Joey doing a 2024 rendition of Joe Colombo. I guess anything’s possible. And as they say “the more things change the more they stay the same”
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Joey is extremely disrespectful smh
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:29 am Joey is extremely disrespectful smh
Hes a murderer…his attitude bothered you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny