Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NickleCity
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by NickleCity »

Here is the WKBW story/article on opening arguments at Bongiovanni’s trial: https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/bu ... nni-begins
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

^^^
Just posted article with additional info: https://www.wgrz.com/amp/article/news/c ... dbc6fdf92d
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I did not know that messechia and the other 2 guys turned rat and are gonna testify against Bongiovanni. Interesting considering they are accusing messechia as being a member of “Italian organized crime” any got info on this?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Kudos to Scott. Getting lots of respect in the news world. Well deserved.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:35 am I did not know that messechia and the other 2 guys turned rat and are gonna testify against Bongiovanni. Interesting considering they are accusing messechia as being a member of “Italian organized crime” any got info on this?
Masecchia's plea involved him admitting he payed Bongiovanni for protection. He, however, did not admit to being a member of the mafia in his plea. My guess is he took the plea to keep information about that from coming out. I think this means the prosecution can only use the email and testimony from the federal agent that indicated Masecchia was a member or associate of the Buffalo crime family and Masecchia will only testify to bribing Bongiovanni.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Deep roots of friendship are intertwined in alleged scheme to bribe DEA agent
Patrick Lakamp

…snip

“Mike Masecchia, in the circles in which Bongiovanni grew up in, in his North Buffalo predominantly Italian neighborhood, was a high-profile guy due to his connections,” Tripi Said.

Snip…

For the whole article see: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... user-share
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:02 am Deep roots of friendship are intertwined in alleged scheme to bribe DEA agent
Patrick Lakamp

…snip

“Mike Masecchia, in the circles in which Bongiovanni grew up in, in his North Buffalo predominantly Italian neighborhood, was a high-profile guy due to his connections,” Tripi Said.

Snip…

For the whole article see: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... user-share
Real surprised to see Serio flip. Was suppose to be this hardcore guy.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

^^^
I know, right? I’ve heard he is hardcore.

Probably said too much in a moment of rage that he had paid all that protection money to Bongi and Bongo wasn’t able to let him know this raid was coming. Get the feeling it slipped whe. He asked to speak to Bongiovanni and Feds asked how he knew about him.

On the other hand, had a feeling he flipped since they kept delaying his sentencing.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:34 am ^^^

Probably said too much in a moment of rage that he had paid all that protection money to Bongi and Bongo wasn’t able to let him know this raid was coming. Get the feeling it slipped whe. He asked to speak to Bongiovanni and Feds asked how he knew about him.

On the other hand, had a feeling he flipped since they kept delaying his sentencing.
Good points. Custody all this time, probably be out soon after testifying
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:41 am
NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:34 am ^^^

Good points. Custody all this time, probably be out soon after testifying
Read he violated his original bail. Not sure if he got bail since
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

^^
I don’t know. I’ll see if I can find out.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Can't wait for this trial to be over.

Silence is golden.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:47 am Can't wait for this trial to be over.

Silence is golden.
😂

Then there will be the Gerace bribery, sex, and narcotics trafficking trial that was severed from Bongiovanni, followed by the Outlaws/Gerace witness tampering trial for the wrongful death of a government witness.

I think we have at least another full year of posts related to trials that allege a connection to IOC in Buffalo.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:15 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:47 am Can't wait for this trial to be over.

Silence is golden.
😂

Then there will be the Gerace bribery, sex, and narcotics trafficking trial that was severed from Bongiovanni, followed by the Outlaws/Gerace witness tampering trial for the wrongful death of a government witness.

I think we have at least another full year of posts related to trials that allege a connection to IOC in Buffalo.
"Blackracist" is still one of the ones that doesnt realize this is as Mafia as it gets. Gerace is Mafia. Moreso than 90% of any of the made guys in North America. And if he isnt made the only reason is because of the bad relations within his blood family that kept him from a button.