John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Makaveli
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Makaveli »

Latest video - 5 active informants for the luccheses.of note, A staten island gambino associate 20 years of intel + one lucchese member.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

His mafia self estimation is a bit much at times. He knew everything. Knew every rule. Nobody understood it like him. But couldn’t figure out how to dish a beating to a guy for Crea.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TSNYC wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:11 pm His mafia self estimation is a bit much at times. He knew everything. Knew every rule. Nobody understood it like him. But couldn’t figure out how to dish a beating to a guy for Crea.
Who you telling? I stopped long time ago. Hes also very rude to posters in comments. Comes off as a complete douche. Narcistic loser. Ratted without even being charged with a crime. I dont even think he was committing crimes yet he won every sit down and beef…the real truth he was nervous and ppl know this is he was giving info the gambinos. He doesnt talk about that though. He started reading from wikipedia. Sad…
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

He’s got a video out about Stevie the Jew, some good stories. Def worth watching

https://youtu.be/_LxSj8pFaI4
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:01 pm He’s got a video out about Stevie the Jew, some good stories. Def worth watching

https://youtu.be/_LxSj8pFaI4
So he expected this 65 year old jew to have his back if he was going to throw down with the colombos
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Cheech wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:56 pm

He started reading from wikipedia. Sad…
Has he goten permission from jeff nadu?Hes the only wikepedia king on youtube
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

bluehouse wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:10 am

I cant even look at that mongoloid.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cheech wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 am
bluehouse wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:10 am

I cant even look at that mongoloid.
I've always said Nadu looks like a Mongoloid with a Lloyd Christmas haircut...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Lee Cole and Jeff nadu... they are about 40 years old...that's 80 years of combined virginity right there.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:26 am Lee Cole and Jeff nadu... they are about 40 years old...that's 80 years of combined virginity right there.
Lee Cole about 40? Very generous. He'd probably be happy to hear that. Jeff was making low 6 figures off his show for a while and is from some suburb of Philly - don't want to get into looks but with that combo I'm sure he was able to land some sort of girl lol
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:17 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:26 am Lee Cole and Jeff nadu... they are about 40 years old...that's 80 years of combined virginity right there.
Lee Cole about 40? Very generous. He'd probably be happy to hear that. Jeff was making low 6 figures off his show for a while and is from some suburb of Philly - don't want to get into looks but with that combo I'm sure he was able to land some sort of girl lol
Looks are more important than money.If a girl doesn't physically lust for you and she only wants you for money i guarantee you shes fucking other guys while she fleeces you.This guy actually says that he only dates hot women and black and latin women :lol: :lol: :lol: He says it like its a choice.Only a poor ugly black or latin woman would date a guy like Nadu.He actually thinks he can get a top tier Stacey but rejects them :lol: :lol: :lol: Im sure a chick who looks like Margot Robbie wants a 5ft guy with a lego haircut who looks like he has alcohol fedal syndrome who sits in a basement and reads wikepedia about some obscure mobsters.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

bluehouse wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:40 pm
Looks are more important than money.If a girl doesn't physically lust for you and she only wants you for money i guarantee you shes fucking other guys while she fleeces you.This guy actually says that he only dates hot women and black and latin women :lol: :lol: :lol: He says it like its a choice.Only a poor ugly black or latin woman would date a guy like Nadu.He actually thinks he can get a top tier Stacey but rejects them :lol: :lol: :lol: Im sure a chick who looks like Margot Robbie wants a 5ft guy with a lego haircut who looks like he has alcohol fedal syndrome who sits in a basement and reads wikepedia about some obscure mobsters.
Ew you sound like a hater, dont be that guy
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 👊👊👊
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:46 pm
Ew you sound like a hater, dont be that guy
Yeah your right im really jealous of him.I wish i looked like him
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pennisi always whining about the rat label that was put on him yet has no problem doing the same in his videos, he's a scumbag