Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NickleCity
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by NickleCity »

^^^^
“The case is scheduled to go to trial on Jan. 8, but Vilardo said that trial date could be delayed because of an effort by the U.S. Attorney’s office to block defense attorney Eric Soehnlein from representing Gerace.

“ Prosecutor Joseph Tripi this week filed a document asking that Soehnlein be removed from the case. The documents is sealed from public view.

“Vilardo met with attorneys from both sides in his chambers on Friday. Speaking in open court, the judge said he will give further consideration to the matter next week and meet with attorneys again to discuss it on Dec. 8.”
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Amherst police detective arrested, connected to indictments in Buffalo mafia cases
By: Ed Drantch
Channel 7 I-team News

A 24-year veteran of the Amherst Police Department, Detective Gregory Trotter, has been arrested and charged with a federal crime.

In a criminal complaint, filed in United States District Court, the FBI claims Trotter made false statements, when questioned by authorities, about his connection to Peter Gerace, Jr.

Gerace, Jr., the owner of Pharaoh’s Gentleman’s Club in Cheektowaga, was indicted back in 2021 for allegedly paying bribes to a former federal agent to avoid criminal investigations and prosecution.

He's also facing charges of maintaining a drug-involved premises, conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking.

Gerace, Jr., according to this latest criminal complaint, "...has substantial contacts in law enforcement, including at the federal, state and local level, and with members of the judiciary."....

For the rest of this article and video to this new story see: https://www.wkbw.com/news/i-team/amhers ... afia-cases
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Jesus this guy Gerace has a lot of fuckin connections.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Feds file criminal complaint against Amherst Police detective tied to Pharaoh's Gentlemen's Club case

See: https://www.wgrz.com/amp/article/news/c ... 42dbe0d337
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Amherst police detective, former school officer accused of lying to FBI

See: https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/er ... o-fbi/amp/
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Amherst police detective charged with lying to FBI about strip club owner Gerace
Patrick Lakamp

See: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... e345c.html
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

NickleCity wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:00 am Amherst police detective arrested, connected to indictments in Buffalo mafia cases
By: Ed Drantch
Channel 7 I-team News

A 24-year veteran of the Amherst Police Department, Detective Gregory Trotter, has been arrested and charged with a federal crime.

In a criminal complaint, filed in United States District Court, the FBI claims Trotter made false statements, when questioned by authorities, about his connection to Peter Gerace, Jr.

Gerace, Jr., the owner of Pharaoh’s Gentleman’s Club in Cheektowaga, was indicted back in 2021 for allegedly paying bribes to a former federal agent to avoid criminal investigations and prosecution.

He's also facing charges of maintaining a drug-involved premises, conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking.

Gerace, Jr., according to this latest criminal complaint, "...has substantial contacts in law enforcement, including at the federal, state and local level, and with members of the judiciary."....

For the rest of this article and video to this new story see: https://www.wkbw.com/news/i-team/amhers ... afia-cases
WKBW spent nearly 5 minutes on this story on this evening’s newscast: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=zk8gX7ml ... e=youtu.be
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

^^^
Detective trotter was a US Customs Inspector in Detroit before he started with the Amherst Police.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Outlaws Motorcycle Club president, 2 others charged with possessing guns

The international president of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club and two other motorcycle club members were arrested Thursday by federal agents investigating drug trafficking in connection with the Pharaoh’s Gentlemen’s Club probe.

John Ermin, who has been identified by prosecutors as general manager of the Pharaoh’s strip club, was charged with possessing firearms while being a user of controlled substances.

Agents seized 15 firearms and marijuana while executing a search warrant Thursday at his home in Lancaster...

For the rest of the article see: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... -top-story
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

^^^
Also arraigned Thursday on charges of possession of a firearm by a user of controlled substances were: Michael Roncone, president of the Rare Breed Motorcycle Club, based in Wellsville, which federal agents said supports the Outlaws Motorcycle Club; and Scott J. Barnes, a convicted felon who agents said has been living at the Outlaws clubhouse on Northumberland Avenue in Buffalo since they began surveilling it on Nov. 6.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

At what point are you just talking to yourself?
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Pretty lackluster charges. Thought when Ermin and other Outlaws would be indictedvtheyd be looking at more serious charges on par with Gerace's.

Guess it's safe to say the MC that Howard Hinkle Jr was associated with were the Rare Breed MC.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:39 pm Pretty lackluster charges. Thought when Ermin and other Outlaws would be indictedvtheyd be looking at more serious charges on par with Gerace's.

Guess it's safe to say the MC that Howard Hinkle Jr was associated with were the Rare Breed MC.
Yeah, charges aren’t all that. My guess Feds are in a bad spot. People in Buffalo are questioning why they know this stuff is going on, but there haven’t been indictments and arrests- especially given the alleged ongoing witness tampering and witness death. They are caught between waiting to try and establish the best case possible and and arrests with lesser charges to get these corrupt characters out of the picture and protect the public.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Cheech wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:35 pm At what point are you just talking to yourself?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you talking about?

I'm basically posting articles and court documents that allege IOC, Mafia, OC in Buffalo. I wasn't aware no one is interested in articles alleging mafia activity in Buffalo.

That is new to me!

When I joined this board people got upset at me for posting my personal experience and indicated it really had no place on this board because the people here are researchers who value journalism and source documents.

And to think I thought I had grown.

DAMN CHEECH! Are you really saying no one on this forum is interested in journalism and source documents when they allege the possibility of mafia activity in Buffalo?

If that is what you are saying, my guess is that would upset a few people here.

SMH!
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

NickleCity wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:14 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:35 pm At what point are you just talking to yourself?
What are you talking about?

I'm basically posting articles and court documents that allege IOC, Mafia, OC in Buffalo. I wasn't aware no one is interested in articles alleging mafia activity in Buffalo.

That is new to me!

When I joined this board people got upset at me for posting my personal experience and indicated it really had no place on this board because the people here are researchers who value journalism and source documents.

And to think I thought I had grown.

DAMN CHEECH! Are you really saying no one on this forum is interested in journalism and source documents when they allege the possibility of mafia activity in Buffalo?

If that is what you are saying, my guess is that would upset a few people here.

SMH!
Im just joshing. Keep going, youre doing great.
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti