Dan Dorsky & Mike Campi: The New Jersey Port is Still Controlled by Genovese Crime Family. Your thoughts?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: Dan Dorsky & Mike Campi: The New Jersey Port is Still Controlled by Genovese Crime Family. Your thoughts?

Post by John W »

From what I’ve seen the audiobook is still coming out on the 12th December and the book is being released in February 2024
Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Dan Dorsky & Mike Campi: The New Jersey Port is Still Controlled by Genovese Crime Family. Your thoughts?

Post by Cheech »

I cancelled my pre order
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

An update on the book from this week's Gang Land. It's still coming out, but pushed to April or May.
The book was originally co-authored by Campi and Dorsky, who prosecuted several trials at which D'Urso testified, and scheduled for publication in November.
[...]
Campi wrote 11 of the 28 chapters; Dorsky wrote 10. The duo collaborated on the introduction and seven chapters. But by mid-October, Dorsky dropped out of the project, and the book, now authored by Campi alone, was originally pushed ahead to this month. But rewriting by Campi and the editing caused by Dorsky's decision has delayed publication until April or May, a Skyhorse Publishing spokesman told Gang Land.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Wonder why the cold feet. First thing I thought was somehow it could effect there pension which I couldn't even guess what a 25 30yr retired fbi gets. 6k after taxes a month idk more maybe
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Money thou
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

You guys must be doing well to scoff at 6K - After Taxes!!! IN RETIREMENT!!!! AT the Expense of Taxpayers including health worth thousands per month.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

I'm glad it's still coming out but I am worried that it'll be butchered by the FBI censors like Giovanni Rocco's DeCavalcante book.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
BeatiPaoli
Straightened out

Post by BeatiPaoli »

To Everyone: What was the name of the book, please, and what was the subject matter?

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

BeatiPaoli wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:56 am To Everyone: What was the name of the book, please, and what was the subject matter?

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
War against the Mafia. Based on Michael D’Urso turning informant and the ensuing investigations and trials against the genovese
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Yeah I had the book preordered on Audible and they canceled it. I saw somewhere where it had a release date on Feb. 2024 but I cant find it now.
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
BeatiPaoli
Straightened out

Post by BeatiPaoli »

To Dr031718:

Thank you for the info!

Regards,
BeatiPaoli