Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:31 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:37 am Yeah no worries, I'm not sure on that. I would like to know who, if anyone, has stepped up to kinda replace Sollecito. All the recent reporting has said he's very sick, another even said he's no longer considered an active member of OC, and I believe one even said he's homebound. I've speculated maybe one of his brothers, specifically Mario, have stepped into his role or possibly Pietro D'Adamo or Vito Salvaggio.

I imagine Leonardo has taken a step back after being shot and the subsequent police pressure. I believe the guys he's closest to are Nicola Spagnolo, Vito Salvaggio, Charlie Renda, and Liborio Cuntrera.
What makes you think he stepped back? I feel like the way he evaded the attempted hit while he was driving and how he handled the whole situation says "Look motherf*ckers" "I'm still here" that was some john wick shit he managed to get away and before the article was posted he was walking out of the hospital on both legs with his head held high imo.
That is my uneducated opinion
For what it’s worth I agree with you. Seems like Leo is all in now. He didn’t waste much time sending shots back even though they killed an innocent woman. Still would love to know if she was the target or not.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

When I said I imagine he took a step back I meant time to recover from being shot and for police pressure on him specifically to die down some. I don't see him hobbling around for meetings on his crutches while the SQ, and RCMP are up his ass.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

This guy still is alive. Up there's no one follows protocol
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:31 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:31 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:37 am Yeah no worries, I'm not sure on that. I would like to know who, if anyone, has stepped up to kinda replace Sollecito. All the recent reporting has said he's very sick, another even said he's no longer considered an active member of OC, and I believe one even said he's homebound. I've speculated maybe one of his brothers, specifically Mario, have stepped into his role or possibly Pietro D'Adamo or Vito Salvaggio.

I imagine Leonardo has taken a step back after being shot and the subsequent police pressure. I believe the guys he's closest to are Nicola Spagnolo, Vito Salvaggio, Charlie Renda, and Liborio Cuntrera.
What makes you think he stepped back? I feel like the way he evaded the attempted hit while he was driving and how he handled the whole situation says "Look motherf*ckers" "I'm still here" that was some john wick shit he managed to get away and before the article was posted he was walking out of the hospital on both legs with his head held high imo.
That is my uneducated opinion
For what it’s worth I agree with you. Seems like Leo is all in now. He didn’t waste much time sending shots back even though they killed an innocent woman. Still would love to know if she was the target or not.
Do we know she was innocent?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:58 am When I said I imagine he took a step back I meant time to recover from being shot and for police pressure on him specifically to die down some. I don't see him hobbling around for meetings on his crutches while the SQ, and RCMP are up his ass.
I look at it like this. Say, your in the special forces...and you leave the unit to work a different and come back to your special forces unit 5 Years later and your training and skill set has not regressed since you left. Imo, that tells me you been keeping up with that physical and mental aptitude. Your mindset is still in "that life." The way Rizzuto reacted when he was being shot at was not someone who has been asleep at the wheel (haha). It tells me he never left and maybe, he is just really good at his job.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

What do you know about him? I know him
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Not a whole lot and nothing that isn't already out there. Supposedly he's close to Sollecito and is described as the "boss" of LaSalle.

What do you know about him?
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

OcSleeper wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:03 pm Not a whole lot and nothing that isn't already out there. Supposedly he's close to Sollecito and is described as the "boss" of LaSalle.

Well i know him in real life, he’s extremely low key especially if your not from lasalle. (South west montreal) im extremely curious to how you would even know he exist let alone his nefarious alleged activities..

He has a daughter and multiple kids.. where did you hear that he is described as the “boss” of lasalle? Although that could be very right true , i believe its split between him and someone else who is also the “boss”. I wont say the name but some people here have stated it already

Last i spoke to pietro was like 2 years ago, the thing is i see him in passing , we are talking friends or acquaintances of any sort seeing he has 20+ years on me and im his daughters age.. but my OG is good friends with him , well atleast did business with him back in the day.. told me nothing but good stuff about him

Hes gangster to the bone and highly respected clearly . Also feared i would assume.
You
Are you from the city ? Again it boggles my mind to how you know about him….
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Benballer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:02 am
OcSleeper wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:03 pm Not a whole lot and nothing that isn't already out there. Supposedly he's close to Sollecito and is described as the "boss" of LaSalle.

Well i know him in real life, he’s extremely low key especially if your not from lasalle. (South west montreal) im extremely curious to how you would even know he exist let alone his nefarious alleged activities..

He has a daughter and multiple kids.. where did you hear that he is described as the “boss” of lasalle? Although that could be very right true , i believe its split between him and someone else who is also the “boss”. I wont say the name but some people here have stated it already

Last i spoke to pietro was like 2 years ago, the thing is i see him in passing , we are talking friends or acquaintances of any sort seeing he has 20+ years on me and im his daughters age.. but my OG is good friends with him , well atleast did business with him back in the day.. told me nothing but good stuff about him. "See him in passing" lol right

Hes gangster to the bone and highly respected clearly . Also feared i would assume.
You
What the fuck are you talking about? He says he knows whats already out there about him. Not that he knows him. And you didnt prove anything on how you would know him, just a bunch of hyperbole and generic insinuations. "See him in passing" lol right, at what Tim Hortons?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Anyone who follows Montreal (should) knows of him. He comes up fairly often in JDM, Lapresse, and Gazette articles.

Why not share the other "boss of LaSalle" if we've already mentioned his name here?
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:25 am
Benballer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:02 am

Last i spoke to pietro was like 2 years ago, the thing is i see him in passing , we are talking friends or acquaintances of any sort seeing he has 20+ years on me and im his daughters age.. but my OG is good friends with him , well atleast did business with him back in the day.. told me nothing but good stuff about him. "See him in passing" lol right

You
What the fuck are you talking about? He says he knows whats already out there about him. Not that he knows him. And you didnt prove anything on how you would know him, just a bunch of hyperbole and generic insinuations. "See him in passing" lol right, at what Tim Hortons?
The world especially montreal is small, im touching on the subject respectfully, these are real people with real lives.. why would i come on here and talk reckless.. i say that to say this everything i stated was factual.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:10 am Anyone who follows Montreal (should) knows of him. He comes up fairly often in JDM, Lapresse, and Gazette articles.

Why not share the other "boss of LaSalle" if we've already mentioned his name here?
Lol because I don’t want no problems and im not a snitch.. scroll up you can find the history i refuse to dig up skeletons.. and everything is alleged unless public court documents state otherwise.. legally
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

These bosses really have soldiers.. you will get checked speaking on these guys publicly.. and I wouldn’t say anything online I wouldn’t say in real life. Im not a weirdo.. im real tho..
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

Benballer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:46 pm Lol because I don’t want no problems and im not a snitch.. scroll up you can find the history i refuse to dig up skeletons.. and everything is alleged unless public court documents state otherwise.. legally
Of course, you are free not to talk if you don't want to, but why would you even want to join an organized crime discussion if you don't want to name names? Just to flaunt your "I'm not a snitch" mentality? Don't you think the conversation could be much more productive and interesting if the gangsters discussed were referred to by their real names? It's not like we are in a courtroom, why would real life gangsters even care about internet "gossip", as long as none of us has actual evidence of their crimes that could harm their business?
No offense, but again, why would you even want to join this discussion if you are not interested in sharing specifics?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Benballer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:47 pm These bosses really have soldiers.. you will get checked speaking on these guys publicly.. and I wouldn’t say anything online I wouldn’t say in real life. Im not a weirdo.. im real tho..
Bro your on a forum using an anonymous name. I’m sure his soldiers aren’t on the black hand monitoring every post so they can “check” whoever speaks on them 😂😂 why even bring it up if your gonna be scared to give any real info. I forgot your not a weirdo but your real tho.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.