sitdown with jeff nadu gene borrello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: sitdown with jeff nadu gene borrello

Post by bluehouse »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:11 pm
aray22 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:54 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:46 am I’ve said it 20 times but Gene woulda just been better off taking the time and never cooperating. He’s gonna end up doing close to the same amount anyways when it’s all said and done. At least that way he’d have some sense of pride for standing tall. And who knows, maybe 20-25 years inside woulda mellowed him out some. He can say otherwise but it no doubt eats at him that he is gonna wear a snitch jacket for the rest of his life.
He would've gotten way less than 20-25 years. Wasn't he already serving time when he decided to flip?
Gene was implying in multiple interviews that he was looking at 30 plus but I don’t believe that for one second.
I agree with you there was no point in him ratting since he has been out hes been sent to jail multiple times.I also agree he made it out that he was looking at multiple decades and he tried to get a 20 year plea deal but they wouldnt allow it.Gene had no murders and he wasnt a drug kingpin so there was noway he was looking at 50 years.IMO he was looking at 8 years max he wouldve been out in 5.I think his relationship with ronnie G deteriorated and he was probably chased out of the neighborhood so either way he wasnt going to be apart of that life anymore
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

With all the home invasion robberys in his federal case gene would have got atleast 10yrs/120months at the minimum max 15yrs. He should have just done the time he'd probably be able to live in his own skin alittle better. Merlino saying bringing his mom to court to talk to judge was funny
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Gene made a instagram video last night saying the Italian mafia is dead, washed up and doesn’t exist anymore. He also said if your in the mob in 2023 your a jerk off lol seems like this is the cycle with him. He gets a little freedom, beats on a woman, goes to jail gets out and puts out a video how the mafia doesn’t exist.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

No need to have another Gene B topic .... he is a Associate who would Rob his neighbors and whatever else. He only made a name with the Gene and John Alite show.Gene is no dummy he needs to keep relevant so he goes at Joey . I think and it seems that Gene knows more about the Bonanno’s and the Life then Dom does. ( which is funny because Dom was made) But Dom was in the life ( for few years) less time then Gene was out hitting the street.. if it wasn’t be Vinny B liking Dom so much ....Dom would of not been made so soon. ( or not at all.)
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: gene borrello

Post by JeremyTheJew »

He’s out
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:07 am No need to have another Gene B topic .... he is a Associate who would Rob his neighbors and whatever else. He only made a name with the Gene and John Alite show.Gene is no dummy he needs to keep relevant so he goes at Joey . I think and it seems that Gene knows more about the Bonanno’s and the Life then Dom does. ( which is funny because Dom was made) But Dom was in the life ( for few years) less time then Gene was out hitting the street.. if it wasn’t for Vinny B liking Dom so much ....Dom would of not been made so soon. ( or not at all.)
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

gene borrello

Post by NewEnglandHere »

did gene make bail in the domestic abuse case?
Proletarian187
Associate

Post by Proletarian187 »

The fact that Nadu interviews this guy over and over makes my estimation of his show fucking plummet. A low life, druggie woman beater with a couple of stories about Ronnie G that he's recycled a million times.. But then again, he teamed up with Cicale, another nut job with thin skin.
Carbine genius
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Jeff Nadu has a face you just want to punch.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

He just got punched off youtube
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:59 am Jeff Nadu has a face you just want to punch.
He looks like a Mongoloid with a pumpkin pie haircut...
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He was pretty popular on barstool sports might actually been making money why he bothers with the mobtube shit isn't making money.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:07 am No need to have another Gene B topic .... he is a Associate who would Rob his neighbors and whatever else. He only made a name with the Gene and John Alite show.Gene is no dummy he needs to keep relevant so he goes at Joey . I think and it seems that Gene knows more about the Bonanno’s and the Life then Dom does. ( which is funny because Dom was made) But Dom was in the life ( for few years) less time then Gene was out hitting the street.. if it wasn’t be Vinny B liking Dom so much ....Dom would of not been made so soon. ( or not at all.)
Gene is no dummy? I disagree.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I dont really keep up with the mob tube drama, but whats going on with Nadu now? Saw some of the Scars commenters talking..is it just that he's moving to Patreon or something? I dont watch anyone but Scars, the Arch guys here, Bernstein, and Pennisi.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

funkster wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:03 pm I dont really keep up with the mob tube drama, but whats going on with Nadu now? Saw some of the Scars commenters talking..is it just that he's moving to Patreon or something? I dont watch anyone but Scars, the Arch guys here, Bernstein, and Pennisi.
He got demonetized for posting other people's content on his shorts and is moving to Patreon.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."