Michael DiLeonardo Patreon

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Michael DiLeonardo Patreon

Post by Tonyd621 »

Gravano tried to go skinny dipping with Joe todaro when Todaro asked him to go in the water to talk in Florida
He also likes to go to prison. There is that. The Bull nickname can now mean many different things.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

In Sammy's latest chat I was skipping through it and around the 39-41 min mark he's calling an employees boyfriend a "good looking guy" and in the begin. of the video someone asked about Mike D. acct and his assistant skipped it. I think Sammy has no idea what's going on to be honest
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:39 pm Gravano tried to go skinny dipping with Joe todaro when Todaro asked him to go in the water to talk in Florida
He also likes to go to prison. There is that. The Bull nickname can now mean many different things.
Not sure I want to listen to the podcast, but what was Todaro's reaction? Sammy says he's a come from behind type of guy I guess.
chuckiephilly
Prospect

Post by chuckiephilly »

In light of recent humiliations, it's an honor to be joined here on Black Hand by men...AND NOT [Sammy Gravano]
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:51 pm In Sammy's latest chat I was skipping through it and around the 39-41 min mark he's calling an employees boyfriend a "good looking guy" and in the begin. of the video someone asked about Mike D. acct and his assistant skipped it. I think Sammy has no idea what's going on to be honest
Are the full ones a patreon subscription now?
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:47 pm Sammy a fag, big construction tycoon, when he was always talking about "greasing the union who knew that's what he meant?

Pogo
That depends. Was he pitching or catching?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was catching.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Finally watched the No Excuses episode about Sammy. It's like watching that video of Buscetta confront Calo in court.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

funkster wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:17 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:51 pm In Sammy's latest chat I was skipping through it and around the 39-41 min mark he's calling an employees boyfriend a "good looking guy" and in the begin. of the video someone asked about Mike D. acct and his assistant skipped it. I think Sammy has no idea what's going on to be honest
If you go to Sammy's live section on YouTube it's all there. No need to pay for his patreon acct
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:51 am
funkster wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:17 pm
If you go to Sammy's live section on YouTube it's all there. No need to pay for his patreon acct
Ah, maybe that's why i look under the "videos" section which seems to be mainly clips recently. Thanks.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Does anyone know if DiLeonardo is planning to write a book?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Not to bump an old thread but I wanted to say I think Rj has been very good. Hes got a calm demeanor and sets up Michael with the right questions. Its a well done show. Sundays live was exceptional
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Cheech wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:48 am Not to bump an old thread but I wanted to say I think Rj has been very good. Hes got a calm demeanor and sets up Michael with the right questions. Its a well done show. Sundays live was exceptional
Agreed, he's growing on me. I will say, and he would probably get super defensive about this, i dont care what he says...he absolutely has a man crush on Gotti lol.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Great podcast. As a fan of the true crime mafia stuff it's the best in the genre. Definitely worth 10bucks a month at least for a few more months. His break down of the gotti tapes is interesting. He also doesn't belittle Sammy in the past tense. Meaning Sammy was his God back in the 80tys he just seen the shift in power. He even says Sammy probably could have killed John in time
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

funkster wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:05 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:48 am Not to bump an old thread but I wanted to say I think Rj has been very good. Hes got a calm demeanor and sets up Michael with the right questions. Its a well done show. Sundays live was exceptional
Agreed, he's growing on me. I will say, and he would probably get super defensive about this, i dont care what he says...he absolutely has a man crush on Gotti lol.

Agreed. He says he does criticize Gotti but not really. The only thing I can think of is that he believes Gotti made the absolute wrong decision regarding the Favara situation that’s about as critical as he gets