Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Post by Browniety86 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:30 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:17 pm Cicale reading notes on his podcasts now about shit he has no clue about...talking about the George From Canada hit reading from a paper...take that silly ass hat off buddy...he looks like a Chevy Chase/Black Jack Massarone clone...
I personally like that he’s gonna be goin over all the paperwork

He might not of been direct involved but his ppl were directly after so his opinion holds at least a little more weight then other researchers who have only the paperwork
I never thought of it that way...I'm tending to agree with you Jeremy...excellent point
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:17 pm Cicale reading notes on his podcasts now about shit he has no clue about...talking about the George From Canada hit reading from a paper...take that silly ass hat off buddy...he looks like a Chevy Chase/Black Jack Massarone clone...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cicale is a buffoon
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:44 pm
Cicale is a buffoon, which is the exact word he uses to describe Michael Mancuso...
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Browniety86 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:20 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:44 pm
Cicale is a buffoon, which is the exact word he uses to describe Michael Mancuso...
Yeah. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Cicale was kind of funny. Unintentional. He probably was a physically tough guy. But he sounds like a moron alot. Then some times he makes sense. It's when the bitterness comes out especially with Mancuso I just turn off never really listened again
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I think that's why I really like Mike scars he knows when he's coming off bitter and addresses it.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

I often wonder if Joey's rants about all the Philly rats will ever include his uncle Yogi Merlino. You wonder if the family ever heard from the guy decades later - one would think Joey would have had a few clues over the years and did nothing. I believe Yogi's son continued operating their construction business (also named Joseph).
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Lee Cole was speaking to Cicale's response where he was critical of Gotti and reacted to Merlino. I can't locate; did he take down?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

IMG_5275.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

AntComello wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:06 am IMG_5275.png
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

And just like that, mean gene gets arrested for domestic battery lol…
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

PaddyWhack wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:31 am And just like that, mean gene gets arrested for domestic battery lol…
:lol: Yeah. Borrello is a nutjob. He is hands down the worst of the internet rats. He is a tool.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

In the beginning I thought he’d keep the podcast strictly about sports and betting but it’s very clear that’s not what this is going to be. Gene Borello is a total asshole but some of things he was saying about Joey and this podcast are true. Hopefully he did step down because this is a huge embarrassment for him and the whole Philly mob.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:19 am In the beginning I thought he’d keep the podcast strictly about sports and betting but it’s very clear that’s not what this is going to be. Gene Borello is a total asshole but some of things he was saying about Joey and this podcast are true. Hopefully he did step down because this is a huge embarrassment for him and the whole Philly mob.
i dont see it the same way.