Table In The Back

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Table In The Back

Post by Browniety86 »

I wish I could insert the Joe Pesci "what the fuck is this piece of shit" gif here...Seriously though, this podcast is unwatchable...Between Ruggiano Jr bringing up his Dad constantly and the intro to the Franzese video where they call Sammy "Don Gravano", what is this garbage? You've told your story about how Paul got hit 1000x over, go the fuck away you rat piece of shit...Anyone else have thoughts on this?
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Re: Table In The Back

Post by PaddyWhack »

I watched the first 10 minutes and had to shut it off.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

PaddyWhack wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:02 pm I watched the first 10 minutes and had to shut it off.
Same
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

lol milking it for every dime.
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Yeah, hes pretty much been unwatchable for awhile now. Seems as unstable as ever too.
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Its very cringe. Its funny how much these guys miss that life they had. So much for God…MF doing pretend gangster scenarios with a gut with double digit bodies. Sad.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:16 pm Its very cringe. Its funny how much these guys miss that life they had. So much for God…MF doing pretend gangster scenarios with a gut with double digit bodies. Sad.
Lol Sammy pretends he’s still in the mafia, meanwhile he’s the most notorious cooperator of all time…stopped watching his show after it got stupid. People sending him money and calling it their “envelopes” for him? Wtf
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:16 pm Its very cringe. Its funny how much these guys miss that life they had. So much for God…MF doing pretend gangster scenarios with a gut with double digit bodies. Sad.
"Makes you think about the people in your life... I think of Neil and if he were sittin here right now, what he'd say to me...He'd say "John, what's it about?" "What's life about, if you don't go through it as a man's man."

He'd say "suck it up. Take the fall. Do the time. That's what made you who you are. That's what makes you what you are."- Armand Assante "Gotti" 1996

These men gave up their dignity when they flipped. I'm tired of the wax nostalgia of "the life". Your image is forever tarnished. What you did doesn't matter because of what you became.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Franzese's interview with Chris Colombo today was a lot more interesting and authentic. While the Mafia coming from "ma fia" or "Mazzini autoriza furti etc" has been debunked and the Italians as victims narrative is outdated, it was noteworthy to hear Colombo accept Franzese.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

I will say this in regards to Ruggiano Jr...his stories could be a little fresher in terms of the timeline...whereas Sammy flipped in the very early 90s, Ruggiano flipped in I believe the mid 2000s...he could also provide background on people we dont hear about as much like Ronnie Trucchio and Nicky Corozzo, who his father loved...in part 3 he mentioned Ronnie One Arm and his son Alphonse who became a capo, but I think Sammy cut him off saying something about Louie Vallario...just my take
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Sammy inviting the former warden of ADX Florence will be something different and interesting most likely.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

If u look at my posts I told a few stories about this coke headed, OCD freak. He thinks he’s in the mob. Doesn’t say pls or thank you. He corners random ppl talking about the importance of ecosystems”.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!