gene borrello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: gene borrello

Post by aray22 »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:26 pm How this motherless fuck is related to Fat Andy is beyond me...Even Anthony Jr, although a rat, conducts himself in a classy manner...
He's not related to Fat Andy by blood. Fat Andy married his great aunt. Anthony Jr is his 2nd cousin though.
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

Post by NewEnglandHere »

does gene have any skills ? im talking carpentry electrician or some thing in the trade field , cause he is 40 yrs old and acts childish hes gotta realize he aint a gangster hes a stool pigeon a rat cooperator so he should face it do something positive in his life other then going on you tube to threaten people jist my 2 cents
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:38 pm According to Jeff Nadu, Gene removed the video of him threatening to slap Joey Merlino.

Not sure if it was the Feds that made him delete it or he saw the comments of virtually everyone calling him a dumb ass / clown / rat as almost all the comments were people supporting Joey Merlino
I was wondering why I couldn’t find it.... or Gene just had a hit of reality and realize he was barking up the wrong tree.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:26 pm How this motherless fuck is related to Fat Andy is beyond me...Even Anthony Jr, although a rat, conducts himself in a classy manner...
Yeah Anthony JR seems like a straight shooter... And also seems to have remorse for flipping.