gene borrello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

gene borrello

Post by NewEnglandHere »

gene is openly threathening joe merlino, seems gene has anger mgmt issues, how long b4 he gets arrested?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: gene borrello

Post by Pmac2 »

Guys a legit nut case whose begging for attention over the internet. His 15min of youtube fame is up. You almost feel bad for the guy he's delusional. Just try to find a manual labor job like alot ofbus folks. I think he's one of those guys who can't follow simple instructions like his judge keeps telling him stay off social media or go to jail. Probably impossible for him to keep a job so has to collect SSDI or whatever the nuts collect
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

One of the biggest weirdos out there.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Hopefully dead soon
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Gene is and always has been a mentally disturbed thug. Only a matter of time before he goes back to jail.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Gene couldn’t even shine Joey’s shoes...
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:05 pm Gene couldn’t even shine Joey’s shoes...
Hard agree.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Probably clean his clock though.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:46 pm Probably clean his clock though.
There would HAVE to be consequences you would think if Gene fucked up Joey lol idt Joey’s ego could let that one slide.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

AntComello wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:53 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:46 pm Probably clean his clock though.
There would HAVE to be consequences you would think if Gene fucked up Joey lol idt Joey’s ego could let that one slide.
I understand that it's "assault" but Borrello just deserves a good beating. He's a massive asshole. He just says a lot of stuff that could be considered questionable. That’s why he’s hated. He consistently lies about basically everything and he is insulting many people. He is a disgusting person.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

AntComello wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:53 pm
Also Borrello is cruel to women. He is a piece of shit.
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

Post by NewEnglandHere »

for his own sake he should take meds get a job and do positive things,he seems confused lost in life should do a 180 with his life.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Borrello is a bona-fide clown. The Philly mob has more made members than his listening audience.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

According to Jeff Nadu, Gene removed the video of him threatening to slap Joey Merlino.

Not sure if it was the Feds that made him delete it or he saw the comments of virtually everyone calling him a dumb ass / clown / rat as almost all the comments were people supporting Joey Merlino
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

How this motherless fuck is related to Fat Andy is beyond me...Even Anthony Jr, although a rat, conducts himself in a classy manner...