Crackpipe Casso

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Crackpipe Casso

Post by Ivan »

Peter LaFroscia, DeMeo crew member who was involved in several murders and for some reason is not doing life in prison, is making the rounds on YouTube claiming that Gaspipe was a crack user. As in, smokable freebase cocaine. Quentin Walker and NY Crime Spot have brought it up so far.

Gentlemen, your thoughts?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
dave
Straightened out

Re: Crackpipe Casso

Post by dave »

Pennisi had mentioned this a while back. Cicale mentioned it recently.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Pre Cicale doing podcasts everyone said Cicale was a crackhead…. Haven’t heard on the subject yet in his podcasts. Obviously not a point of pride…
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

dave wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:16 pm Pennisi had mentioned this a while back. Cicale mentioned it recently.
Might be something to it then. If all these guys are saying it.

I don't see why LaFroscia would make it up, he doesn't seem all that interested in being YouTube famous like the rest of these guys.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

We should broaden this thread to made guys who use crack. I'm sure there's more than just Casso.

Also crack was big among those youth farm teams in the 90s. They were quite cracktastic, those kids.

If Paulie Carparelli, possibly made in Chicago, hasn't at least tried crack I would be shocked.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ivan wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:10 pm We should broaden this thread to made guys who use crack. I'm sure there's more than just Casso.

Also crack was big among those youth farm teams in the 90s. They were quite cracktastic, those kids.

If Paulie Carparelli, possibly made in Chicago, hasn't at least tried crack I would be shocked.
I think it’s probably gonna be easier to list COCAINE users opposed to crack users…
Eddie Lino I think was known for coke use
Everyone knows about Bruno indelicato
Jerome Asaro said to be heroin addicted

Like it was pointed out drugs during various times are widely accepted to be used at certain phases depending on the era
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I highly doubt it because we never heard about this from guys like D'Arco and Kaplan who spent a lot of time with Gaspipe.
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Based on the well-reported paranoia of Casso alone, I wouldn't be surprised. However, I don't recall Little Al ever mentioning it and he spent ALOT of time with Gaspipe so who knows.
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I thought it was Vinnie Asaro who had a heroin addiction that he kicked for an even worse gambling addiction. Jerry also had a problem?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Rumors grow their own wings in Cosa Nostra. But Casso was, by most accounts, batshit crazy. It wouldn't surprise me tho.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

More recent guys have used opiates, I think law enforcement soon if not now doesn't care about coke just like they don't care about weed and soon mushrooms. Party drugs are just like drinking soda. The shit that actually drops people is a real problem