FBI files worth requesting

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: FBI files worth requesting

Post by CornerBoy »

thekiduknow wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:40 pm
Nasabeak wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:20 am Requested Joe Piney
Requested him as well a few months back, the status states that it has been "previously requested", so either they're working on it or its taking a long to send out the preprocessed material. Either way we'll see.
piney would be awesome.

You guys remember joel steinberg? w hetta nussbaum? dead kid?
in the early eighties he was always hanging around at the joints around 1st ave between say 7th street and 14th---thought he was a big shot.
i happen to know someone that would give him 50 grams at a time to sell around 82' ?
He would stay up for days smoking base ----suppose b/c this was pre crack.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Figgy woudd be good
Sullycantwell
Straightened out

Post by Sullycantwell »

I requested Steve Armone and got a letter back saying there were “unusual circumstances” and that they’ll get back to me. Hopefully they aren’t destroyed or anything.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Sullycantwell wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:16 am I requested Steve Armone and got a letter back saying there were “unusual circumstances” and that they’ll get back to me. Hopefully they aren’t destroyed or anything.
Typically that means that the files aren't located at their central storage locations and may be at a field office or another agency (DEA, ATF). In your situation, the files are probably in New York. It basically means it could take a while longer to process because they have to track the files down.
trafficante
Straightened out

Post by trafficante »

Requested the file for L.A boss Dominic Brooklier about a month ago, still waiting to hear back from the FBI. Asked for a few photos as well.
"Don't go telling me about two factions. Don't try that Nick Licata shit on me."
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:18 am
davidf1989 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:31 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:32 am Illario Zannino
Joseph JR Russo
Any of the Anguilo bros
Howie Winter
How about Stevie Flemmi?
I think theres a lot out there for Flemmi. Have you read Rifleman?
How about Frankie Salemme?
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Andrew Mush Russo
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Almost forgot, Paulie Guns Bevaqua, well something like that, he recorded Mush Russo saying “I can’t walk away, I can’t rest.” In 2010. He’s a former capo and then there’s that Florida guy, Reynold Margani, I think his name was.Another Colombo capo turned informant by wearing a wire during 2010s
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

reynolds is ffrom bath bch area. He was running all the drugs in the neighborhood in approx 2009
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

Sent a request for Colombo Capodecina Vincenzo Randazzo (1901 - 1987), hoping to get some good info.
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Tommy desimone, James Burke etc
trafficante
Straightened out

Post by trafficante »

Has anyone requested files on Gerlando Sciascia? Was thinking about requesting them today.
"Don't go telling me about two factions. Don't try that Nick Licata shit on me."
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Has anyone requested FOIA on William Bentvena even a mugshot? There’s nothing online ( photo wise ) about the guy.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

trafficante wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:28 am Has anyone requested files on Gerlando Sciascia? Was thinking about requesting them today.
Go to viewtopic.php?f=44&t=7390&p=186240&hili ... ia#p186240 for the 2 PDFs that were uploade by the poster thekiduknow. You will probably have to right-click each file and then save it as a PDF -- I recall that thekiduknow properly uploaded the PDFs at the time; now, more than 2 years later, the site might have changed how to access and save those originally uploaded files.
trafficante
Straightened out

Post by trafficante »

antimafia wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:16 am
trafficante wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:28 am Has anyone requested files on Gerlando Sciascia? Was thinking about requesting them today.
Go to viewtopic.php?f=44&t=7390&p=186240&hili ... ia#p186240 for the 2 PDFs that were uploade by the poster thekiduknow. You will probably have to right-click each file and then save it as a PDF -- I recall that thekiduknow properly uploaded the PDFs at the time; now, more than 2 years later, the site might have changed how to access and save those originally uploaded files.
I’m unable to view that part of the forum. :(