John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

He is going to gladly meet him to watch him do pee pee in his pants? If you are trying to talk tough shouldn't you say piss your pants if that's what you want to say..
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

So Pennisi offers to fight him, then says anybody mentioning that name will be blocked 😂 Maybe he’ll kill another civilian then try to kill himself in jail again

How can you be that triggered about a comment while talking shit about everyone he’s ever known on the internet , needs to grow up
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I’m so confused. Who is Michael Ryan and why is Pennisi going to make this guy “pee-pee” in his pants for asking about him?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Lmaooo whos Michael Ryan
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I'm struggling with the whole string. Where is the hyperlink? What's the relationship that a name can't be mentioned? It's obvious Pennisi being fed information by his handlers and his page more than likely financed indirectly by the FEDs.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:14 am I'm struggling with the whole string. Where is the hyperlink? What's the relationship that a name can't be mentioned? It's obvious Pennisi being fed information by his handlers and his page more than likely financed indirectly by the FEDs.
It's the latest post on his Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuCM9TDLU-L ... M1YmI2Ng==
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

dave wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:32 am
outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:14 am I'm struggling with the whole string. Where is the hyperlink? What's the relationship that a name can't be mentioned? It's obvious Pennisi being fed information by his handlers and his page more than likely financed indirectly by the FEDs.
Thanks but it's still a puzzle as to the relationship or if something happened btw the 2 of them. But it appears the poster is a relative of someone.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

His name is Michael Ryan Pennisi. Clearly a relative.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:12 pm
dave wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:32 am
Thanks but it's still a puzzle as to the relationship or if something happened btw the 2 of them. But it appears the poster is a relative of someone.
Yeah. Pennisi just clarified it with a new post after my reply to you, mentioning a Michael Ryan Pennisi.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

First observation, if it that easy to find a pseudonym email address, everyone could do it. Rarely anyone will tie said address to any correspondence in their name or the real email address they use for personal business and correspondence.
I believe the NJ guy inactive probably for 2 decades If he’s still alive.
Somehow, he would have a sister in NJ that met someone from faraway in Queens to marry and they named their kid Michael Ryan.
Whole thing seems off the wall. More likely a backstory or confrontation btw the two of them and this poster aware.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Asked in Pennisi's latest Q&A video if the Lucchese family ever used a panel or committee from 2013 to 2018. His response:
After Joe DiNapoli, who was the consigliere at the time, received a three-year sentence in 2016, they were looking to have Dom Truscello and Big John jointly handle that position. It never happened, but that was the only time where a two-men panel would be used for a position.
Would be interesting to know why this panel was never put together, as it was a year between DiNapoli going to prison and the transition in the administration in 2017. For that period, Steven Crea, as official underboss, was the only member of the administration left on the street and he never stepped up or was appointed acting boss (though he was serving in a de facto boss role, even when Madonna was still on the street).
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:15 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:46 am I think Joey D is sending him intel and or directly via himself or through a third party.
You mean to tell me a picture with his best friend in it and it wasn't him? Cmonnnn
You're out of your mind if you think Joe DiBenedetto is sending Pennisi photos and giving him content for his blog!
Exactly!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Philly d wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:24 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:15 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:46 am I think Joey D is sending him intel and or directly via himself or through a third party.
You mean to tell me a picture with his best friend in it and it wasn't him? Cmonnnn
You're out of your mind if you think Joe DiBenedetto is sending Pennisi photos and giving him content for his blog!
Exactly!
Glad to see your still thinking about me
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His latest video which he said he appreciates the "deep" and "unique"questions his viewers ask. The first question, "where does the money go that's kicked up to the administration?"
Wow, so, so deep. Wtf kind of questions does he think he is going to get?

P.S. Philly D I am not a fan of pennisi and still watched his video from start to finish... how do you like them apples?
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

chin_gigante wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:36 pm Asked in Pennisi's latest Q&A video if the Lucchese family ever used a panel or committee from 2013 to 2018. His response:
After Joe DiNapoli, who was the consigliere at the time, received a three-year sentence in 2016, they were looking to have Dom Truscello and Big John jointly handle that position. It never happened, but that was the only time where a two-men panel would be used for a position.
Would be interesting to know why this panel was never put together, as it was a year between DiNapoli going to prison and the transition in the administration in 2017. For that period, Steven Crea, as official underboss, was the only member of the administration left on the street and he never stepped up or was appointed acting boss (though he was serving in a de facto boss role, even when Madonna was still on the street).
Good question but I also wonder why Big John was even in contention for that position