John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by aray22 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:00 pm
aray22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:46 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:40 pm
aray22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:52 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:33 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:38 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:04 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:00 pm Joey D doesn't want to be in the life.
More nonsense. He doesn’t want to be in the life but he’s hanging out with wiseguys all over the place all suited up.

In regards to who sent him the picture, how the hell would anyone know that? Like Tommy said earlier who sends all these hundreds of pictures of mob guys that get posted online every single day? It’s a small world all these pictures are digital and easily get out there.

Joe DiBenedetto is a stand up guy as far as we all know so let’s not go labeling him a half a rat with absolutely no evidence to back it up.
Then you are calling Pennisi a liar.
I don't like the guy but I also think he's more honest then most youtubers in that genre. So he's taking pictures with other made guys means he wants to be in the life? Some are probably life long friends. Pennisi stated how Joey D doesn't really want to be in life. All the videos he posted how Joey D just wants to gamble his paycheck and be left alone.
Always going out of his way to avoid visiting Amuso in prison to pass messages, despite the power that would give him. You can take away from that picture whatever you want. So what he's in suit...wtf does that have to do anything. If anything it meant me he's in a more formal gathering like a wedding or something vs just hanging out
Especially the one in which he reveals that Joey would like to walk away from the life
I've watched every video he's put out and I've never heard that. Just because he wants to lay low and stay a soldier doesn't mean he wants out of the life. Sounds like a smart guy.
Watch them again or subscribe to his blog
That's interesting that you subscribe to his blog considering you hate him.
You must have an high iQ.
Lol.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

What would Guzzo and Sideburn say or do if they ever meet pennisi
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

AAA-DK wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:17 pm What would Guzzo and Sideburn say or do if they ever meet pennisi
Sideburns is 110 years old so absolutely nothing. These guys aren't walking around strapped like it's 1932.

Pennisi could easily handle guzzo as well so nothing there.

It'd go something like this:
"fuckin rat!"
"Come over here and say that to my face"
"Fuck you rat" as both walk off scowling.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:39 pm
AAA-DK wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:17 pm What would Guzzo and Sideburn say or do if they ever meet pennisi
Sideburns is 110 years old so absolutely nothing. These guys aren't walking around strapped like it's 1932.

Pennisi could easily handle guzzo as well so nothing there.

It'd go something like this:
"fuckin rat!"
"Come over here and say that to my face"
"Fuck you rat" as both walk off scowling.
You’ve seen Guzzo fight?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:21 pm You’ve seen Guzzo fight?
Dude. Look at Guzzo. Look at Pennisi.

Who you betting on?

Seriously. Do better
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:50 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:21 pm You’ve seen Guzzo fight?
Dude. Look at Guzzo. Look at Pennisi.

Who you betting on?

Seriously. Do better
You know for a fact a man will win a fight by the way they look? Don’t think you’ve seen many fights. Every post on here you talk like your opinion is fact, you don’t know these people
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xlz5rK ... ohnPennisi

Guzzo's new crew
He repeated what he said previously about him hearing (but unconfirmed) that DeSena took over Truscello's Manhattan crew.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:06 pm You know for a fact a man will win a fight by the way they look? Don’t think you’ve seen many fights. Every post on here you talk like your opinion is fact, you don’t know these people
Ok buddy.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I am not entirely convinced if Pennisi is accurate saying he took over the Luccheses by force. I thought Buddy Luongo was still alive when vic took over. And ettore coco and the 19th hole crew were promoted to leadership positions. It's been a while since I read Darcos book but that's kind of what I remember...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:10 pm I am not entirely convinced if Pennisi is accurate saying he took over the Luccheses by force. I thought Buddy Luongo was still alive when vic took over. And ettore coco and the 19th hole crew were promoted to leadership positions. It's been a while since I read Darcos book but that's kind of what I remember...
Wasn't Mix trying to take over the Lucchese's through Luongo and Ducks ok'd the hit to send a message?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:37 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:10 pm I am not entirely convinced if Pennisi is accurate saying he took over the Luccheses by force. I thought Buddy Luongo was still alive when vic took over. And ettore coco and the 19th hole crew were promoted to leadership positions. It's been a while since I read Darcos book but that's kind of what I remember...
Wasn't Mix trying to take over the Lucchese's through Luongo and Ducks ok'd the hit to send a message?
That's my understanding.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:49 pm
That's my understanding.
Mine too Sonny... It makes too much sense, coupled with the supposed falling out Santoro and Corallo had during the time of the Commission Trial...
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:41 pm
That's my understanding.
Mine too Sonny... It makes too much sense, coupled with the supposed falling out Santoro and Corallo had during the time of the Commission Trial...
The biggest indicator that this is true is the external climate. Castellano was clipped 1985. Buddy was clipped in 86.
Chin put out a hit on Gotti. He JOINED with Gas and Vic to clip John.
What does that tell you. That Corallo gave the ok. This was against Corallo? Corallo appointed Buddy? Then WHY would Chin try and clip John for an unsanctioned hit on a boss, but not Vic? A strong further, why would Chin TEAM UP with Vic, if Vic had clipped Buddy unsanctioned?
It's a non sense.

Chin wanted to punish John for an unsanctioned hit on a boss yet not Vic? Vic would've been gone.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:00 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:41 pm
That's my understanding.
The biggest indicator that this is true is the external climate. Castellano was clipped 1985. Buddy was clipped in 86.
Chin put out a hit on Gotti. He JOINED with Gas and Vic to clip John.
What does that tell you. That Corallo gave the ok. This was against Corallo? Corallo appointed Buddy? Then WHY would Chin try and clip John for an unsanctioned hit on a boss, but not Vic? A strong further, why would Chin TEAM UP with Vic, if Vic had clipped Buddy unsanctioned?
It's a non sense.

Chin wanted to punish John for an unsanctioned hit on a boss yet not Vic? Vic would've been gone.
Wonder if Chin had an issue with the coup Vic Orena was trying to pull with the Colombos before the Third War?