Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by Tonyd621 »

So what you do you do? Wait till the dog is done with his walk before you hit em? Don't hit him if he's with his dog? What about his cat?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

In his latest video he says he went to the Bahamas or Bermuda or some sh*t to market his vodka. You mean the islands that is primarily know for rum, Grenadines, different juices, mojitos or whatever those umbrella drinks are...and his slogan he is working on for EG vodka is Every Guy Every Girl Every Every Gangster...that is a slogan he has been "working on" no one can actually believe this guy was a multi millionare in the street still do you?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Come again?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:43 pm Come again?
Come again regarding what?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:06 am So what you do you do? Wait till the dog is done with his walk before you hit em? Don't hit him if he's with his dog?
Yeah, exactly. The dog wasn't involved in the Basciano Jr. kidnapping plot. Felt bad for that dog, man. lol
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:06 am So what you do you do? Wait till the dog is done with his walk before you hit em? Don't hit him if he's with his dog? What about his cat?
I’m a big dog lover but in that situation it’s fuck the dog and just hit the guy. Saving the dog was probably the last thing on his mind. He coulda shot the dog too at least he didn’t do that.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

At least they didn’t shoot the dog. But if they did, they would’ve had to answer to Vinny Asaro, Avugad of the Dobermans.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

If he didn't have a dog he might still be alive, you never know...
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:27 pm If he didn't have a dog he might still be alive, you never know...
But then what would’ve happened to the dog if he didn’t have it?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

PolackTony wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:44 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:27 pm If he didn't have a dog he might still be alive, you never know...
This, plus the scenarios that could have happened if he were still alive (because he didn't have the dog) could be another multi-page thread topic on it's own that would rival the Buffalo thread in no time.

I know you're a Chicago guy, but I've seen you post about being in Country Club and the East Bronx in general - do you know anything about Santoro by any chance? I've posted it in other Basciano threads, but I always wondered how serious or legit of a threat that whole kidnapping thing even was. Did he have a crew he hung around with, etc?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

newera_212 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:57 am I know you're a Chicago guy, but I've seen you post about being in Country Club and the East Bronx in general - do you know anything about Santoro by any chance? I've posted it in other Basciano threads, but I always wondered how serious or legit of a threat that whole kidnapping thing even was. Did he have a crew he hung around with, etc?
He had a crew of dogs
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

newera_212 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:57 am
I know you're a Chicago guy, but I've seen you post about being in Country Club and the East Bronx in general - do you know anything about Santoro by any chance? I've posted it in other Basciano threads, but I always wondered how serious or legit of a threat that whole kidnapping thing even was. Did he have a crew he hung around with, etc?
Nah, I don't have any insight into Santoro apart from what is already known. Cicale had testified that he had thought that Santoro lived in Pelham Bay, while Basciano found out that he was actually living in the Neck. Not sure what the address was where Santoro was shot (everything I've seen just states "the Bronx"), but I do believe that his mother lived in PB on Coddington Ave (the next block over from where the Lucchese club was). There was also a Frank Santoro who lived in Country Club who killed a guy in a stupid personal dispute in 2002 in PB. The press described him at the time as a "Lucchese associate", but I don't know if that was really the case and also don't know if he was related to the other Frank Santoro (possibly not, as it is a common surname).

One funny thing is that Nick Pisciotti testified that Cicale "should not have been inducted into the family because he had
attempted to shoot Santoro yet had missed from close range", having "attempted, and failed, to shoot Santoro five times", thus forcing Basciano to have to actually do the shooting himself. Maybe Cicale had indulged in the ol' vodker before going out on the hit.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

So grateful for the vague story of Nicholas Cirillo today...at what point do we start hearing these stories saved for a later time?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

It depends,dawg, if he had the dog before he went for the walk the dog will probably be dead but if the dog was with him before and after and only after the walk of the dog then the dog that did the dog walking would be alive. Dawg, if the dog that was doing the dog walking was with him anytime in the middle of the dog walk the dog would for sure be poppy chow,, you know what I mean Dawg. If the dog had puppies before the dog walk they might seek revenge, you know what I'm saying dawg?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:57 am
This, plus the scenarios that could have happened if he were still alive (because he didn't have the dog) could be another multi-page thread topic on it's own that would rival the Buffalo thread in no time.

What if the dog was lineage to the Zuccaros?