General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:54 pm
PolackTony wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:13 pm “Look at these fat idiots, going for coffee, eating at restaurants, driving cars, living in HOUSES!!”
"I bet they have wives that they, like, kiss and stuff. And kids that they enjoy spending time with!"
“Idiots!! They make me so angry that I can’t even stand to see their faces. Can anyone post more pics??”
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
SonnyC
Straightened out

Post by SonnyC »

Snakes wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:46 am
funkster wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:42 am Btw, been a long time since I went on the mafia subreddit, but that is definitely Boka posting again. Oddly it seems hes deleted all the pics he posted over the last few weeks though.
MarcBasil? Oh that's certainly him
Is that him? I thought DhouseLC was Boka. Could be both I guess.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SonnyC wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:51 am
funkster wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:42 am Btw, been a long time since I went on the mafia subreddit, but that is definitely Boka posting again. Oddly it seems hes deleted all the pics he posted over the last few weeks though.
MarcBasil is 100% Boka. The other account I haven’t looked into yet so I’m not sure.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

They seem like they have different posting styles -- at least to me.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:18 am They seem like they have different posting styles -- at least to me.
I don’t think DHouseLC is Boka. Posting style is different and he otherwise seems to be heavily involved in making charts for fictional Families in the GTA subreddit, which is not a hobby that I ever knew Boka to be into.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

PolackTony wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:56 am
MarcBasil is 100% Boka. The other account I haven’t looked into yet so I’m not sure.
I couldn’t find him on Reddit under marcbasil. Did he delete it already?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 2:00 pm
I think he did.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

He didn't, the account is still active.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

PolackTony wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:30 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 2:00 pm
I think he did.
That kid MarcBasil is annoying as sh*t. I go on reddit to see if there is things that I missed-usually it's info that was already reported on here or elsewhere. He's the type kid who probably has a face you want to punch.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

OcSleeper wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:17 pm He didn't, the account is still active.
Ah, ok. I guess he just deleted a bunch of his posts then?
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

PolackTony wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:50 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:17 pm He didn't, the account is still active.
All the Bokaesque pics that were up less than a week ago are now gone.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:32 pm
PolackTony wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:50 pm
All the Bokaesque pics that were up less than a week ago are now gone.
He’s gone dark again…
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Maybe it was posted before. But, interesting info from an unknown CI interviewed in 1966. States that Allegretti was "sponsored" by Prio into the Chicago "Family", while DiVarco was "sponsored" by Accardo, even though he was an associate working for Prio before he was "made":

Doesn't give us an idea of the years he was talking about, I don't recall offhand if we have any other sources for exactly when DiVarco was inducted. So, it could have been when Accardo was boss, or prior to that when he was (presumably) a captain. Either way, this was perhaps before Prio was a captain (which may have happened around 1948-1950-ish), and we don't have enough info to make firm conclusions about what the crew structures were in these earlier periods, so it's hard to say whether DiVarco may have initially been made into a different crew and later transferred to Prio's crew.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

PolackTony wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:54 pm Maybe it was posted before. But, interesting info from an unknown CI interviewed in 1966. States that Allegretti was "sponsored" by Prio into the Chicago "Family", while DiVarco was "sponsored" by Accardo, even though he was an associate working for Prio before he was "made":

Doesn't give us an idea of the years he was talking about, I don't recall offhand if we have any other sources for exactly when DiVarco was inducted. So, it could have been when Accardo was boss, or prior to that when he was (presumably) a captain. Either way, this was perhaps before Prio was a captain (which may have happened around 1948-1950-ish), and we don't have enough info to make firm conclusions about what the crew structures were in these earlier periods, so it's hard to say whether DiVarco may have initially been made into a different crew and later transferred to Prio's crew.
I remember seeing that DiVarco was made in the 1940s.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

CIs in 1967 also claimed that the Prio crew had gambling interests in Indiana and had been attempting to takeover activities in LaPorte, IN, as well as apparent joint interests with the Buccieri crew in suburban West Chicago (DuPage County); West Chicago police chief Joseph Buenrostro told the FBI that Prio had been observed meeting with Turk Torello at Mario's Pizzeria in West Chicago, owned by Mario Rainone, the grandfather of the current notorious Mario Rainone (born in Naples and previously lived in Brooklyn for years before relocating to suburban Chicago. Mario's Pizzeria was later the same place that the younger Mario Rainone was pinched for attempting to bomb along with Rocco Circelli in 1978; after the elder Mario Rainone died in 1975, it seems that the pizzeria passed to son-in-law Mario Ruggiero, also an immigrant from Naples, and there was an inter-family dispute over it). Given (then) recent reports in the Chicago Tribune that the Prio and Buccieri crews were partnered in the PR bolita racket, Buenrostro believed that the meetings indicated a movement by "syndicate" interests to control gambling in West Chicago, where the Campbell Soup factory employed many Latino workers.

Also in 1967, a CI reported that Dom DiBella and a redacted guy represented the Prio crew's gambling interests in Lake County in meetings with "representatives from Kenosha and Milwaukee", though no names were given for Wisconsinites.

A CI reported that as of 1967, the Prio crew's attempt at muscling in on control of gambling in LaPorte was unsuccessful, due to opposition from local LE. Despite redactions, it is clear that the FBI here named Syrian-American Charles Kalil, operator of the United Cigar Stores location in LaPorte, as the longtime boss of LaPorte gambling. Kalil was the nephew of Neffew Sam, a regional-Michigan City/NE IN Syrian gambling kingpin (yeah, his uncle was Neffew lol). One might surmise that the Syrians (who were also partnered with black gangsters in the area) were able to use their connections to local LE to resist the attempt by the Prio crew to take over their territory.
Last edited by PolackTony on Thu May 18, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.