The only way to destroy the italian OC

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

The only way to destroy the italian OC

Post by furiofromnaples »

Given that the Italy is running to the abyss...
Why dont do like Castro?
Take the members of Mafia,Camorra,Ndragheta,CSU with his relaties plus the common criminals and by emptying the asylums we send them to South America (not to the United States which has other problems) perhaps to Brazil in the newly deforested areas of the Amazon goresta.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: The only way to destroy the italian OC

Post by Tonyd621 »

Here in America, you ask any regular citizen if they had to pick what types of crimes they would rather have, the present day climate or the mob in yesteryear. Nowadays, people are robbing their grandmother
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:21 am Here in America, you ask any regular citizen if they had to pick what types of crimes they would rather have, the present day climate or the mob in yesteryear. Nowadays, people are robbing their grandmother
Bingo
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:06 am Given that the Italy is running to the abyss...
Why dont do like Castro?
Take the members of Mafia,Camorra,Ndragheta,CSU with his relaties plus the common criminals and by emptying the asylums we send them to South America (not to the United States which has other problems) perhaps to Brazil in the newly deforested areas of the Amazon goresta.
And why would Brazil want to have them, or any other country you can think of?
There you have it, never printed before.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

If you sent every mafia member in Italy to a far off place from which they never returned, guess what? Italy would still go head first into the abyss!

It’s the policies of idiotic leftist politicians driving that place into the ground.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

HairyKnuckles wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:34 pm
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:06 am Given that the Italy is running to the abyss...
Why dont do like Castro?
And why would Brazil want to have them, or any other country you can think of?
The Brazil is huge and plenty of places where the criminals can stay.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:15 pm If you sent every mafia member in Italy to a far off place from which they never returned, guess what? Italy would still go head first into the abyss!

It’s the policies of idiotic leftist politicians driving that place into the ground.
First deport the criminals,second kill the politicians.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:34 pm
First deport the criminals,second kill the politicians.
Esatto!
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Italian OC is so embedded in Italian politics and law enforcement that they're like what the American Italian mob had in the early 1900's.
AustraliaSteve
Straightened out

Post by AustraliaSteve »

This is actually something I’ve been spending a lot of time on lately. I tried to make the point to a noted criminologist that, from my view, RICO style “enterprise” model LE was the most effective model of dismantling criminal enterprise. I was looking at the issue far too simplistic. She really opened my eyes to how as much as this (eventually) worked in the US, like all methods it’s flawed and it’s simply not applicable to Italy or Australia.
The antimafia “association” model works in some Italian contexts, but it’s not something you can cut and paste into other cultures without severe uproar over breaching civil liberties. And it’s embedded into culture in a way that most of us couldn’t comprehend. And Australia is basically focused on “piecemeal” approaches, a “visibility” model where authorities here can only charge what they “see”, for want of a better metaphor. Can you imagine if they’d started removing children from “LCN families” or Australian ‘ndrina like they’ve been doing in Italy? People would collectively lose their shit. Canada is already the “gangsters paradise”, so protective of civil rights and liberties.

The Calabrian mindset is not that of the ‘ndranghetisti, but the ‘ndranghetisti mindset is very much Calabrian, if that makes sense. In Australia, cases like Winchester, Moyse, Vanstone and Tripodi (former two cops, latter two politicians) are just visible examples of deeply entrenched issue. I almost sound like a conspiracy theorist, but the problem is essentially baked into the foundation at this point. Cut the head off the hydra, nine grow back.

The only way to destroy Italian OC in 2023? Stop people from liking drugs, move to worldwide communism and get really into sitting in cupboards with your eyes closed tightly and your fingers in your ears. There, it’s “destroyed”.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Furio is the $20 annual jelly of the month club gift which keeps on giving.

Why don't we send mafioso to deforested areas of the Amazon in Brazil.

I'd get t-shirts printed, but no one would believe me.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Mussolini didn't succeed, I don't see how a democracy can do it
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:41 pm Furio is the $20 annual jelly of the month club gift which keeps on giving.

Why don't we send mafioso to deforested areas of the Amazon in Brazil.

I'd get t-shirts printed, but no one would believe me.
you're in no position to insult anyone. are you even american? or are british.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
AustraliaSteve
Straightened out

Post by AustraliaSteve »

…goddamn it did I make a serious post on a Furio thread? Great reading comprehension Steve.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

scagghiuni wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:33 am Mussolini didn't succeed, I don't see how a democracy can do it
Believe me. With Giorgia Meloni the Italy wont be a democrazy for long time.