La Nova Pizza raided

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Re: La Nova Pizza raided

Post by Teflon Dom »

stubbs wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:48 am
During the raid, the irate owner Joe Todaro Jr. was overheard shouting at agents, "My pizza never hurta nobody! You no find bacteria here!" According to witnesses, Joe III, the owner's son, was clearly embarrassed and tried to convince his father to go in the back to make meatballs.
:lol: :lol:

stubbs wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:48 am Over on the "graveyard" section of the preeminent online community for discussing organized crime history, the Black Hand Forum, after the raids one poster seemed despondent. "He got me," a poster with the handle of Wiseguy said of NickleCity's posts finally leading to proof the Buffalo family exists. "That f***ing Nickle boomed me." Wiseguy added, "He's so good," repeating it four times. Wiseguy then said he wanted to add Nickle to the list of posters he argues with this summer.
:lol: :lol:
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

I'll never understand why so many people here like doing the exact same stupid joke year and year after year after year after year after year.....
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Adam wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:19 am I'll never understand why so many people here like doing the exact same stupid joke year and year after year after year after year after year.....
You never celebrate Christmas?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:46 am
Adam wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:19 am I'll never understand why so many people here like doing the exact same stupid joke year and year after year after year after year after year.....
You never celebrate Christmas?
Does Christmas equal an April fools day joke in your house?
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I guess this type of gag can still work on a message board like this. But I feel like the old practice of newspapers publishing joke stories on April 1 wouldn't hit the way it did when I was growing up because the real world is so goddamn insane and surreal these days.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

April Fool’s jokes are all fun and games till someone gets an eye poked out.

https://pressreader.com/article/284069137921641

Top Montreal mob clan under siege: sources
A senior leader appears to be kidnapped

National Post
22 May 2010
BY ADRIAN HUMPHREYS National Post, with files from the Gazette

Police officers in Montreal were told this week that someone might be making a move against the clan, a move expected sometime in the next month, and to work sources for more information, a law-enforcement source told the Post on condition of anonymity.

The threat was believed to have emanated either directly from New York or through Buffalo and Toronto, the source said.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

I concur.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Tradition
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Probably the same reason you felt to come in here, read it...and reply. :lol: