Gangland:2/4/16

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Gangland:2/4/16

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote:Not for nothing, but PB posted most of this stuff years ago, on the boards and in private messages to myself and a few others, im sure. Everyone knows we are friends outside of the boards and i have never ever tooken what he has said and spit out as fact, as some are accused of. I will say everything he has told me has eventually come to fruition. he told me about the dichiara over a year ago being barneys guy. ive only known him to talk about what he knows. and its not in miami its in bal harbour. the apartments are on the west side.
back to your regularly scheduled programming.
True but at the same time, given what he's said about Bellomo himself, I think he'd be surprised Bellomo has taken the boss position.
All roads lead to New York.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

A poster on GBB (Benny B) posted these pics of the club from Google Maps.
market_st_social_club.jpg
market_st_social_club_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

doesn't look too shady !! LMAO !.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

and like that...he was gone
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote:
Cheech wrote:Not for nothing, but PB posted most of this stuff years ago, on the boards and in private messages to myself and a few others, im sure. Everyone knows we are friends outside of the boards and i have never ever tooken what he has said and spit out as fact, as some are accused of. I will say everything he has told me has eventually come to fruition. he told me about the dichiara over a year ago being barneys guy. ive only known him to talk about what he knows. and its not in miami its in bal harbour. the apartments are on the west side.
True but at the same time, given what he's said about Bellomo himself, I think he'd be surprised Bellomo has taken the boss position.
look above. and we both know west side bosses never needed to be boss. looks like more of the same.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

great topic though. i dont want to derail it.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

moneyman wrote:I was just posting my general thoughts after reading the article. I respect Capeci a great deal, and I believe him when he says Barney is boss. It was not my intention to question Capeci's information. I'm sorry if it came off that way.
No worries, man. Wasn't trying to hack on you or even East Bronx for that matter. I just don't want to see this place become a culture where every "authority" gets shot down, which is what I've seen in the past. Which is funny, because I've been pretty anti-authoritymy whole life...

Anyway, I'm just glad Gangland has been producing interesting content recently.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Cheech wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:
look above. and we both know west side bosses never needed to be boss. looks like more of the same.
Not necessarily disagreeing but that post was back in 2012 before Bellomos wife died. He seems to have been saying different since then.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

don't care to keep debating. was defending a friend who cannot defend himself. and i typically stay out of the debate because i am obviously going to be skewed in my opinion since him and I talk so often and i consider him a true friend. all i know is he knew everything about the guys i was around. scary what he knew. everything about southern CT he posted or told me was dead on. dean not being made. and a host of others. thats all i can vouch for as I know nothing intimate about ny. just my little area.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

EB's words getting disected and put on a pedastal is because of a few people who dont even live in this country repeating his words as their own, thus giving his word a huge head. Its not his fault and people are wrong. The Genovese have had the feds confused for years so a legit person who only hears things wouldnt know. He implied Barney did indeed step back, and thats the appearance Im sure Barney gives off.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:
First, you don't need to worry about me attacking PB/EB. He and I get along fine and, in rare instances where we've disagreed, we've done so amicably. He's one of a handful of posters that I believe does have some legit info to give.

That said, looking at your link, that was back in 2012. And he simply agreed with another poster who was obviously citing the names of guys mentioned in the 2009 article - Bellomo, Mangano, Muscarella, and Dentico. However, more recently, he said that Bellomo had been pulling back a lot, especially after his wife died, and was almost totally legit. If you do a search you'll find those posts. That's why I said he would probably be surprised with this latest news.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

One thing to add the DiChiara "street/acting" boss thing is that Capeci also said he may be the consigliere, so him simply being used as a conduit to other guys could be underplaying his role in things.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

brianwellbrock wrote:EB's words getting disected and put on a pedastal is because of a few people who dont even live in this country repeating his words as their own, thus giving his word a huge head. Its not his fault and people are wrong. The Genovese have had the feds confused for years so a legit person who only hears things wouldnt know. He implied Barney did indeed step back, and thats the appearance Im sure Barney gives off.
I agree
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I'd rather move on from EB. He may not like me saying this but he had a heart attack himself and that's why he hasn't been posting and I took offense of some of the talk about him. That's all. Let's get back to how Barney makes millions off real estate and other avenues of revenue cause that's much more interesting to me.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Reminds me a little of Catena? Removed from day to day but boss. Has final say. But not in the weeds sorta speak.