General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by funkster »

Ivan wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:44 pm Scott is reporting on his site that Louis Rainone contacted him and called him "fake news" and "the CNN of this stuff". :lol:

Also his sources are telling him that Cataudella is the real heir apparent to DeLaurentis.

Anyone ever seen a picture of Cataudella besides the one where he's behind a car?
Thought I'd seen some more recent pics on reddit a few years back. Would have to dig. Interesting that he got ahold of him.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Kind of a tangent here, but I ran across this again and had forgotten about it so I'll ask: Did any researcher ever figure out what the hell "So long, Vampire. So long, Lefty." was supposed to mean?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:17 pm
Ivan wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:44 pm Scott is reporting on his site that Louis Rainone contacted him and called him "fake news" and "the CNN of this stuff". :lol:

Also his sources are telling him that Cataudella is the real heir apparent to DeLaurentis.

Anyone ever seen a picture of Cataudella besides the one where he's behind a car?
Great pic. Don't think I ever saw this one.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I must be getting old, I didnt realize Cataudella was 70.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

FWIW, Scott's sources are telling him that Paul Carparelli has been forgiven by Outfit higher-ups for his past zany antics because he stood up and has since mellowed out a bit as they wanted from him, and he wants to take a leadership position in Cicero. He's not even made, is he? Unless he's one of those rumored Sarno inductees or something.

Personally I hope this is true just for the potential entertainment value. “I think the guys wants his legs broke.”
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

funkster wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:15 am I must be getting old, I didnt realize Cataudella was 70.
+1
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Ivan wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:12 am FWIW, Scott's sources are telling him that Paul Carparelli has been forgiven by Outfit higher-ups for his past zany antics because he stood up and has since mellowed out a bit as they wanted from him, and he wants to take a leadership position in Cicero. He's not even made, is he? Unless he's one of those rumored Sarno inductees or something.

Personally I hope this is true just for the potential entertainment value. “I think the guys wants his legs broke.”
He always struck me as a lifer, who would do whatever was needed to get back in good with the higher ups. If Mario Rainone can hang around the cicero crew without getting killed, I'm sure Paul Carparelli is fine. As he said himself in that wiretap...."I've done this my whole life, I don't want to do anything else". (Paraphrasing). I think it is plausible he was made, but who knows. He had a small crew around him when he was busted.

On a somewhat related note, exciting to see all the more recent era outfit talk on here. I love talking/reading history, but the small nuggets of what information we have concerning today's organization is far more interesting to me. It's funny how a decade ago you would hear..."Once Difronzo/ Lombardo/Marcello are gone, the outfit as we knew it is basically dead." Fast forward to today and we know many names that we did not ten years ago. The outfit is a shell of it what it was, but it's alive and functioning for sure.

With all the chatter surrounding Jimmy I's death and what it means for the organization, it makes me wonder if this means any changes for Al Vena. Scott has been silent on that front I believe.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Ivan wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:12 am FWIW, Scott's sources are telling him that Paul Carparelli has been forgiven by Outfit higher-ups for his past zany antics because he stood up and has since mellowed out a bit as they wanted from him, and he wants to take a leadership position in Cicero. He's not even made, is he? Unless he's one of those rumored Sarno inductees or something.

"I guess you gotta like people. My problem is I hate everybody."
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:48 am

How does Scott know all this?
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:56 pm Jimmy Inendino passed away
Have you talked to your Cicero source at all after all of this? Anything you can share?
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

OcSleeper wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:56 pm
Have you talked to your Cicero source at all after all of this? Anything you can share?
Did you have any specific questions?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:05 am

How does Scott know all this?
Presumably he’s hearing this from a source or sources who are talking to him. Now, whether the source/s may be wrong or have their own agenda for conveying specific info to Scott — when they know he will report it to the public — those are question I’m not in the position to answer.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:59 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:56 pm
Did you have any specific questions?
Not really, just curious if he's mentioned anything recently or seen the recent articles about Inendino/Rainone/Cicero from Scott? Is he aware of any changes due to Inendino passing?
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

He's seen Scott's articles and likes them. He didn't really have much to say about Jimmy I before he died. I can tell you with everything happening I am more hesitant to put any of his info out here. His safety is more important than his information.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

If Scott's source is accurate and Paulie's toned it down a notch to keep the octogenarians happy I just hope this doesn't include dropping the "sadistic Don Rickles" routine, that shit was gold.